FM 2011 Champions League starting

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by Tarmer, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Tarmer

Tarmer New Member

Apr 11, 2008
    A new league is being started - We will kick it off as soon as we get a majority of it filled

(rules and outline can be found on website :

http://tonyarmer.net/ECL/

This will be simmed using FM 2011 - There are 6 open spots left

The rosters are up the forum is up, The site is almost complete (just some minor housekeeping)

If interest please be sure to read the rules, If interested please email me at : t_armer (at) yahoo.com

As soon as I can get a mjority of these teams filled I will get underway

Teams will be issued on first come basis

The way it works is (and this is very simple) each manager submits by e-mail ( or use the online submittal form or by PM in the forum) their line-up, bench and instructions (which includes formation) - You may than also include a .tac file if you have one or instructions if you do not.

I will use the information to sim the matches and post all results and reports in the forum. It may seem difficult but it is really no harder than what you may do for Hattrick or any other online game..

We are now down to 6 spots... Bayern, Porto, Real Madrid, Lyon, Man U, Arsenal

You can e-mail me at t_armer(at)yahoo.com if interested

2. Tarmer

Tarmer New Member

Apr 11, 2008
    my bad - these are the open teams:

Man U, Arsenal, Bayern, Lyon, Villareal, Porto, Milan open

3. Tarmer

Tarmer New Member

Apr 11, 2008
    Trying to get the last 6 spots filled.... If anyone has interest but does not like the choice of teams

Email me with the team you prefer and I will swap them for the team you want instead