Final del Campeonato 2014-Copa Pilsener Clasico del Astillero

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by b9d23m89, Dec 15, 2014.

1. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    At the beginning of the season I knew the top teams were BSC, Emelec, and Independiente. Half way through the year I honestly thought Emelec was gonna win the campeonato without having to dispute a final, but BSC somehow reawakened and now we are gonna see a final that's never happened before in the history of the campeonato. Clasico del Astillero en una final. I have to say that besides the 2010 season, this Segunda Etapa had some of the most exciting/defining moments since that campeonato. It was competitive, surprising, unpredictable, and 4 teams were head to head for first place...and even til last Sunday there were 4 teams fighting relegation. Haven't seen that much suspense in the campeonato in a while and to seal the deal, the campeonato is closing with a derby in the final w/ the two biggest rivalries in the country. Couldn't ask for more.

Good luck to you guys and may the best team win!!

PS. Just remember to enjoy these last few good moments b/c el Rey de Copas va despertando ;):thumbsup:

2. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    http://www.futbolecuador.com/stories/publica/50220

Here's the list of the best 11 players this season in the campeonato:

Alexander Dominguez

Pedro Velasco
    Gabriel Achilier
    Arturo Mina
    Oscar Bagui

Alex Bolanos
    Matias Oyola
    Angel Mena
    Junior Sornoza

Miller Bolanos
    Ismael Blanco

Mejor juvenil del campeonato: Jonathan Gonzalez (for the second consecutive year in a row)

Player of the Year: Enner Valencia
    Coach of the Year: Gustavo Quinteros

The only player I don't agree with on the list is Achilier. I think Gerardo Alcoba was the best center back in general of the entire Segunda Etapa even though he wasn't there this entire season IMO he was the best.

3. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    La final del siglo