Final Copa Libertadores de America 2010 - Chivas de Guadalajara vs. Inter dePorto Alegre [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by Atlas10, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I made a mistake...............
    Im not a Chivista am I? Its not like I SHOULD know these things. Plus if you noticed in the parenthesis I specifically said IM NOT SURE DONT REMEMBER.

But yes thats the same Libertadores Cup that Chivas is not lifting tonight.

Your post didnt specify the 'with all Mexican players' thing. And no I shouldnt/dont have to be proud of anything Chivas accomplishes. I am Mexican, and I will be proud of the National Team.

2. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Oh okay. Then just be proud of what Chivas produces for that NT :D

3. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ill give you that. When they suit up for Mexico it doesnt matter where they come from. When theyre in Chivas uniform fack them.

4. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    so deep inside youre a Chivas huh huh?? :rolleyes:

5. Lil Puppet

Lil Puppet Member+

Feb 11, 2007
    A Basket
    Club:
    FC Illychivets Mariupol
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    The parenthesis came after someone corrected you... another wila buttbuddy of yours, btw. Anyway, it's okay to be wrong once in a while. Own it.

Just pretend that you're me and that the mistake is you. Make that mistake your bitch.

Yes, the same cup you never lifted. Gotcha.

6. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    Guys, keep the club rivalries out of this.

7. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No idiot. I just agreed that Chivas has produced good players for the National Team.

I dont know if a mod can verify, but i did not edit the post to add that. I dont even remember editing that post at all. Maybe Sid or TTM can tell you whether or not I added that in later. Maybe then dejas de chingar.

Same cup I never lifted? Who exactly is I? Im not a pro, and the topic at hand is Internacional embarrassing Chivas 5-3.

8. Gucci

Gucci BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 7, 2010
    The Gym
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    im just glad we dont all have to hear about how amazing fackin chivas ..chivas this and chivas that!!! pinche club culero

9. freakyflow

freakyflow Member

Jul 10, 2009
    az
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Were still the best in mexico, dont get mad you guys have argies on your team who play with the america shirt with such passion! lol.

10. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara

They are amazing buddy. #2 in ALL of North and South America. Has your team ever been that great?? :D

*done with the club rivalry, it's entertaining,but I feel bad making fun of the weak

11. Gucci

Gucci BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 7, 2010
    The Gym
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    y que han ganado putos????eh!!! settling for second is a great thing 9 for mediocre teams that is) :D

12. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    To answer your Q. It's not settling for second. Its a reality. Second best in all America.

Dont forget that Libertadores is the second most important club competition in world.

13. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    Gucci has been infracted. The next one to bring club rivalries, whether responding or instigating, will be infracted as well.