FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 France - tickets

Discussion in 'Women's World Cup' started by zdog, Oct 18, 2018.

1. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Another game has sold out :

I don't think many more will unfortunately at group stage. Knock-out ones could defo sell out.

sbahnhof repped this.
  2. tkdvt

tkdvt New Member

Barcelona
    United States
    Apr 2, 2019
    We bought tickets through Match Hospitality (match 35 LeHavre, match 41 Reims). The are supposed to include a hospitality suite before the game and a parking pass at the stadium. Does anyone know how this works? Are there other forums for folks to connect on sharing rides and other cooperative efforts?

3. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I think you will get all the explanations with your ticket package. For car share, you can check blabla car and I will find out the other car share scheme.

The hospitality stuff is classical hospitality: food, drinks, good seats, etc. It is what it says on the tin really.

4. sbahnhof

sbahnhof Member+

Nov 21, 2016
    Aotearoa
    That Dutch team is so popular :) They're talking about a home friendly in a big stadium before the World Cup, but I wondered if they could even sell out games outside of the Netherlands. And they have! (Well, Valenciennes has 25,000 seats, there must be some Cameroon fans there, but it's gonna be very oranje I reckon.)

jnielsen and kolabear repped this.
  5. kolabear

kolabear Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    los angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I expected all three Dutch games to sell out by now. Valenciennes is the closest to the Belgian border (and hence to Netherlands) but the other two matches are also located in Northern France, one in Le Havre (Normandy) and the other in Reims (Champagne region).

6. sbahnhof

sbahnhof Member+

Nov 21, 2016
    Aotearoa
    It'll be Champagne football :D

blissett and kolabear repped this.
  7. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Nearly 700k tickets sold as per Brigitte Henriques annoucement at the D1 Feminine trophies.

8. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    FIFA update 720 000 tickets sold.

sbahnhof repped this.
  9. SoccerMad619USA

SoccerMad619USA New Member

FC Barcelona
    United States
    Apr 18, 2019
    Hi all!

Any word on an official FIFA ticket exchange/resale platform? I have 5 extra Lyon packages Cat3. That means 5 tickets for Semi 1, 5 tickets for Semi 2, 5 tickets for the Final.

When I checked later that day for packages, I was able to score Cat1 to my great surprise, so now here I am with 15 extra tickets.

I'm so excited for this summer! I'm ready. Allons-y!

10. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Not heard anything yet. The only new bit of news is tickets are now on sale in shops in France, so people can buy them at FNAC or carrefour tickets shops.

11. Scarlettoh

Scarlettoh New Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 2, 2019
    Have you managed to actually download and print your tickets? I bought mine in December; now the link to "my orders" is saying it is not secure and will not let me proceed. When I try just to access the FIFA site, it says there is a queue and I will be redirected shortly but it just sits on 0%.

12. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Nope, I don't think the tickets are available yet to download

blissett repped this.
  13. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks, was midly worried about mine too.

14. cpthomas

cpthomas BigSoccer Supporter

Portland Thorns
    United States
    Jan 10, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, the statement that came with the purchase receipt was that the tickets would be available a few weeks before the competition begins. To be specific: Vos e-billets seront disponibles quelques semaines avant la compétition.

15. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Yeah we are a month away, they are not in a hurry. I emailed the LOC about it. We will see what they say

blissett repped this.
  16. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The LOC just replied to me 15 days before the tournament latest.

Lechus7 repped this.
  17. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Latest update 765 000 tickets sold. I don't think there will be much more sales now. It seems to have plateau'd.
    7 games have sold out, no change.

Only 10 000 tickets available for USA v Chile and the same for the potential QF with France should France win their group. France v USA would sell out...

Close to sell out USA Thailand, Germany Spain, Italy Brasil 5 000 available for each game.

Ticket holders are French 60%, American 16%, Dutch ( no percentage) and English 5%.

sbahnhof and kolabear repped this.
  18. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    0,000001% Italian (me). :D

19. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    kolabear, sbahnhof and blissett repped this.
  20. cpthomas

cpthomas BigSoccer Supporter

Portland Thorns
    United States
    Jan 10, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I guess my wife and I will be among the few in Montpellier to see Canada play. We have to see Sinclair play in at least one game -- we've been watching her since she was a frosh at the University of Portland, she's one of a kind.

jnielsen, kolabear and Lechus7 repped this.
  21. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I will watch a game there as well, I don't think it is a coincidence that Montpellier and Nice are most southern ground and the less full. To have barely 20k sold out of 35k for a home team game is just poor.

kolabear repped this.
  22. sbahnhof

sbahnhof Member+

Nov 21, 2016
    Aotearoa
    That's weird - is it a pricing/marketing problem? Or because football's less popular there?

23. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The Southern machist mentality is there still...

24. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well, the South of a place is the North of another place (ok, except if you live at the South Pole :coffee:): towns of Southern France are the closest ones to the North of Italy, so I am happy to have some games there, since they give me the chance to attend! :giggle:

jnielsen and kolabear repped this.
  25. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The tickets are now available to download. The FIFA WWC twitter is getting a lot of heat because loads of people won't be sitting with their friends.
    The resell platform is on. I can now select some tickets I would like to re-sell if I want.