FIFA Soccer 2004 info

Discussion in 'Games' started by olckicker, Jun 9, 2003.

1. pokemoncards

pokemoncards New Member

Aug 17, 2003
    Is Adu in Fifa 2004

?

2. soccerhooligan33

soccerhooligan33 New Member

Oct 31, 2002
    Clifton, VA
    Is Adu in Fifa 2004

No.

3. UxSxAxfooty

UxSxAxfooty Member+

Jan 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp According to various different FIFA 2004 forums around, EA is planning to release the Official FIFA 2004 Creation Center sometime in late December.

-G

5. Football Ronin

May 13, 2002
    Oregon, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why does John O'Brien rock for the U.S. team in the game but suck for Ajax? I was jazzed and he was one of the first players I was going to buy based on his U.S. ratings but the verision you can buy (Ajax) is much lower. I haven't noticed that discrepancy for any other player.

6. HSV forever

HSV forever New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    Northern Virginia, U
    Where's Convey

I have been searching high and low, I can not find Bobby Convey in Fifa 2004. Anyone? I also can not understand how Martin Jorgensen receive a skill rating of 38, with poor numeric assessments of his other qualities. HSV forever.

7. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    Probably because we here in DC are still looking for the kid to show up...........We're still waiting.

8. Naco

Naco Member

Aug 5, 2001
    I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but my "Weekly Prestige Points' never replenish. Is this on perpose? I have been winning, so I owuld expect them to multiply. Help?

9. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp I'm having this same problem with the PC version of the game. It's like the "Weekly Prestige Points" are neither used nor replenished.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Also, I can't seem to unlock the jerseys, even after beating particular teams both home and away.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp :confused:

-G

10. wcgcapone

wcgcapone Member

Feb 6, 2001
    Denver, CO, USA
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you use them all on individual training?

11. Nate2L

Nate2L New Member

Jul 21, 2001
    PA
    help can't find the career mod on regular play station. can any help me please?

12. qwasmp

qwasmp New Member

Dec 17, 2003
    Louisville
    They actually are replenishing, they are just going back into whatever you used them for last week.

Example: if you spend 500 pts training cristiano ronaldo not to dive, 300 training van Nistelroy not to hit the crossbar on PKs, and 200 on extra team physical training, your 1000 pts are used up for that week. The next week, the game assumes you want to do the same thing again, so you have no points left. But if you suddenly need to spend 600 points training Rio Ferdinand to show up for drug tests, you have to take points away from the other areas. Go to team physical traininng and click standard, which will give 100 points back. Then go to individual training and change ronaldo's first slot to empty, which gives you that 500 points back. Now you have 600 to spend on Rio, 100 on team training, and still 300 with RVN.

Basically, the points do replenish, but they are spent wherever they were last week, so if you want to make a change, you have to redistribute them. The game does not automatically give you a clean slate each week.

Hope this helps. Also, does anyone know what exactly happens when you transfer-list someone?

13. spartak23

spartak23 New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    VA
    transfer-list someone?? like put them on the transfer list or when u buy someone of the list?

14. qwasmp

qwasmp New Member

Dec 17, 2003
    Louisville
    put someone from your team on the list

15. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp So that means that he's not actually increasing his overall prestige points total as the season wears on? :confused:

-G

16. spartak23

spartak23 New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    VA
    i think a club just makes a bid for him and takes him off ur hands or maybe u have to do it during transfer season and theirs more stuff involved

17. qwasmp

qwasmp New Member

Dec 17, 2003
    Louisville
    Each week he gets 1000 pts to spend, if he doesnt spend them, they dont carry over, if he does spend them, they will be reused for the same purposes the next week unless he moves them.

18. Deuteriumoxide

May 27, 2003
    Rockville, MD
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You get more prestige points when you complete the season and accomplish the tasks set forth in your contract.

YOu'll have 1000 to work with your entire first season.

You can't really get anything done.

I would try working on one player.

Maybe getting a 78-79 rated player up to 80 or something.

19. Nate2L

Nate2L New Member

Jul 21, 2001
    PA
    do you have to unlock career mode?

20. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Thanks. :)

-G

21. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp That explains a lot, especially the part about needing to finish the season before raising the level of prestige points!

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Thanks. :)

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Does that mean that unlocking those jerseys also happens only after the season is over (assuming that you beat that team both home and away)? :confused:

-G

22. jprendiville

jprendiville Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Acquiring Players

I have tried to woo several Fire players over to my side (Sheffield United) with pretty large transfer fees with no success. What is the secret to acquiring a player?

23. dunkel

dunkel New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    what exactly is the second column for int he player profile? some occasionaly have a green bar but i have no clue as to why some don't and other do.

24. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Acquiring Players

The Fire need to put players on a transfer list, so most likely guys like Razov, Beasley, and company aren't going to be there, instead you'll see Ring and other bench warmers.

25. JacksonJazz#9

JacksonJazz#9 Member

Dec 12, 2000
    Grand Ledge, Mich
    Club:
    Plymouth Argyle FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    2004 for xbox

hey i just got this for xbox, but how do i see what the current standings are???