FIFA 2014 for next gen

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by crzdcolombian, May 19, 2014.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    My fiancé got me a PS4 for this summer. I have FIFA 2014.

Her brother has FIFA 14 for Xbox One. On his system Colombia has their WC jerseys and it mentions the WC and has WC challenges being available in 25 days. Does anyone know how to get this to show up on PS4?

He then deleted his FIFA game because it kept asking him to update but wouldn't update. We reinstalled it and now he doesn't have the WC stuff any more.

Anyone else get this update or did EA/Microsoft mess up when it had us download the game? Kind of sucks seeing us in the Red WC shirts got me really excited about the WC

2. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    to tell you the truth ididnt get the update for the WC kits, but i don't they will do that for the next gen consoles especially after releasing the EA world cup game about a month ago….Inbox for my for my psn if u want.

3. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    World Cup game is not available for next gen. Only 360/ps3

4. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I know that but when the game was downloading it took forever and I DID get the World Cup kits on Xbox One Plus it had WC advertising everywhere.

IT was glitchy as fk so I deleted it and redownloaded it. When It downloaded the 2nd time. The download was much faster but no longer had the WC stuff

5. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    probably was some glitch and they messed up lol they probably meant to release it in the next update..i tired googling it and nothing showed, so think thats weird.

6. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Kinda sucks world cup game only out for last gen. I got rid of my ps3!

7. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Crzd the new update for fifa 14 on the new gen consoles feature World Cup I'm mad they did that and made people buy the separate game..

ColombiaPAPA! repped this.
  8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Haha so I just got it 2 weeks early :)

My PSN names are fkncolombians and crzdcolombian on both xbox and PSN.

I do the 7 day trail codes. As I kind of only play 1 day and that's it. Sunday usually.

9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wasn't the game released 2 months later on next gen consoles plus have less stuff then the current consoles?

Also it had a lot less teams and didn't let you play the WC

Just has World Cup kits for WC teams, World Cup challenge mode. Not as big as WC game

10. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wait it's on new gen?

11. ColombiaPAPA!

ColombiaPAPA! Member

Nov 11, 2013
    ANAHEIM, CA
    Club:
    AS Monaco FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    If u have ps4 add me : mikeyy_23

12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bump hey guys they greatly greatly improved the Colombian league teams especially Dept Cali and Envigado this week.

Game started Borre at a 53 then b4 Copa America he was a 68 now is a 73!!! As good as Muriel. Same as Percedio

That is awesome because Borre for me is a total beast scores 20+ goals a season

Our GKs also got a major boost as well which is nice. The league is getting a bit more love but we are def still seriously under rated. USA has 5 GKs better then Ospina in the game.

Still hope next season our teams have higher rates players. Still think DEpt Cali is crazy under rated in the game especially the youth kids. I am restarting career mode to see how high of rating I can get them to get.

13. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Really? Borre deserves it ..hope he stays for one more year and gets to play libertadores and wins another trophy with Cali .

14. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yea I just started career mode. I was in 2023. Borre was a 87 by that point. Dude takes a while to level up but scores a ton same as Borja.

Still our GKs are shit. Silva of Cali and Vasquez of DIM usually get pretty good. Our U20 GK is at San Lorenzo now.

15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Game eliminated Armero and Tello from the last update.... It doesn't make sense that they eliminate players. They also took out Cardenas that was in the original version of 2015 and was very very good.

Kind of bizzare as I am pretty sure Cardenas and Tello both had trading cards. I know Armero has a Ultimate team card

16. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    add me on PS4: CharlotteWizard