FIFA 2011 game

Discussion in 'Games' started by SportsGuru, Jul 30, 2010.

1. SportsGuru

SportsGuru New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    how come no news about FIFA2011!

2. arsenalgunner31

arsenalgunner31 New Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Re: FIFA2011 game

It doesn't come out until September 28th and even though that seems close, the game is far from done. EA is trying to make a whole new online interface to complement the game and GameFace is supposed to be going under a huge over-haul. Also, PES comes out two months after, so EA is trying to keep it's new info as close to home as possible until the actual release. EA doesn't want PES biting their style before people can play FIFA and realize it's the ish.

I go here for any info that trickles in though. Just keep checking and look to see if the developers have a blog some where: http://ps3.ign.com/objects/060/060988.html

3. CIA

CIA Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Club:
    Hijos de Acosvinchos
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

Does anyone know if new countries will be added on to the list?

It would be really cool if downloading your country was available.:eek:

4. D10soccer

D10soccer New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Australia
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

The trailer should be out soon, considering they have just over a month until the official release. I'm fearful though that they are going to release a premature game, what I mean by this is, they will release FIFA11 and then if you want more add-on's and extras, you will have to pay for them, I'm not just talking about Ultimate Team either.

5. Redbull4040

Redbull4040 New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Fairless Hills PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I think every company is moving towards finding so called “extras” to add-on. Look at Rock band and the amount of cash people dish out for new songs.

6. Mettaliar

Mettaliar New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yeah. Many gaming companies are doing that to counter-act pirated games. I wouldn't mind if they did a dlc of downloading leagues that don't make it on the original game, since it would get people to get the game hoping to have their favorite club either on the game or on the way.

7. Redbull4040

Redbull4040 New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Fairless Hills PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I agree I would pay extra to have the Union in FIFA10 and I am sure others would pay extra for certain DLC

8. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL

The FIFA trailer hits tommorow on their Facebook page.

9. atlacatl

atlacatl New Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Virginia USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

I agree 100%

I wish every countries leagues were on there...that would be sweet

10. SeaOtter

SeaOtter Member

Nov 7, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Hell, I'd settle for them fixing the 'handball' issue.

Kinda difficult to tout its supremacy when major rules of the game are completely ignored.

I'd settle for no improvements, visually speaking, at all, if they'd spend one iteration just getting the rules and player attributes issues fixed.

Having said that, I haven't seen one mention of fixing any known issues in the new game and I'll still likely buy it. Dumb ol' me.

11. William Penn

William Penn Member+

Jul 2, 2010
    Bethlehem
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I hope the following leagues are added in the near future:

Greek Superleague (I've heard rumors that this one will be in FIFA 11, anyone got info?)
    Ukrainian Premier League (more or less on par with Russian league)
    Argentine Primera División (not sure how this one has been skipped over the years)
    Liga I Bergenbier (Romania's top-flight; Steaua and Dinamo Bucharest should at least be available in ROW)
    Chinese Super League (J-league probably isn't possible, so how about China?)

I also think Partizan and Red Star Belgrade should be in ROW, along with lots of South American teams if their full leagues won't be added, heck maybe even a few African and Middle Eastern clubs.

I'll probably get it because it'll have the Philadelphia Union in the game. :p

12. Redbull4040

Redbull4040 New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Fairless Hills PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Any idea on when the Demo will hit XBOX?

13. SeaOtter

SeaOtter Member

Nov 7, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

If it's like most games with them, it'll be really close to the actual release date. Madden demo was there, what, like a week or two at most prior to the release date.

14. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010

Does anyone have the list of nations and clubs ?

15. The Urban Legend

The Urban Legend New Member

Aug 19, 2010
    San Diego
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

probably same nations with a few new clubs while PES is adding the Copa Libertadores, FIFA needs to step up its game with the teams included.

16. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010

I'm gonna get FIFA11 anyway since it drops the 28th , and PES drops November/December ! I'll get PES cause the COPA LIBERTADORES and I love playing against other CONMEBOL teams ... they better step up there ONLINE !

17. jinks

jinks New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    London, England

Backpasses, handballs, higher sustainability to chips/lobs, passing the ball to defenders makes them sometimes freeze, keeper not gathering the ball when it easily can be.

The only changes I have heard of is more personal style from players as in them playing in their particurlar styles, and being able to record your own ''chants'' which can include swearing and then upload them to a game.

18. The Urban Legend

Aug 19, 2010
    San Diego
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

yeah I really don't know how/why FIFA games just choses to ignore 2 FIFA rules on the console versions because there are handballs on the PSP version though no backpasses

19. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Anyone konw when the demo comes out?

20. The Urban Legend

Aug 19, 2010
    San Diego
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

September 15 for Xbox and PS3 and 16 for PC

21. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Sweet! Thankyou!

22. VAComet85

VAComet85 Member

Dec 23, 2007
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just played the demo for the first time today. Handles really well, you can feel the weight shift from foot to foot when turning. (EX: With Kaka, letting the ball run across you on a thru ball, from left to right, shouldering the defender and shooting all feels much more tactile, less sliding thru animations. Even sways his arms to show the shift in balance.)

Alot of characteristics for well known players as well (Ronaldo's tippy-toe sprint with the ball, Messi's shoulder feints and cuts). I only played a couple matches but the gameplay is much much better, plus no chip-cheat as goalies stay at home, and getting the power right is pretty tough.

Now if the Career mode is all its cracked up to be this will be a great iteration of FIFA yet again.

23. Erwin6174

Erwin6174 Member

Jun 13, 2008
    The Netherlands
    I only care about Ultimate Team, those chemistry issues had better be fixed.

24. TheHammers

TheHammers New Member

Jul 21, 2007
    My bff jills house
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chelsea is pretty boss in the game.

Play as Chelsea against Barcelona, set to high pressure, enjoy inflicting at least 2 minor injuries per half, guaranteed.

25. SeaOtter

SeaOtter Member

Nov 7, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone know if EA addressed injury issues that were present in FIFA 10? By that, I mean did they make it where there were injuries other than the 1 week variety?

Be nice to have to deal with real injuries in Career Mode.....for a change.