FIFA 17 League, Club, M/W National Team Wishlist

Discussion in 'Games' started by shizzle787, Jul 4, 2016.

1. shizzle787

shizzle787 Member

Apr 27, 2015
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Let me start out by saying that I have retired from playing FIFA, but I still enjoy finding out what new teams will be in the game. News alert: the Japanese league and J. League Cup and the Norwegian women's national team will be in the game so that is good news. Without further ado, here is who EA Sports should add to the game (keeping in mind that they can only add so many teams in one year):

Leagues: Ukraine (best league in Europe not in the game), Brazil (goes without saying), China (huge market and some decent European players have gone there

Rest of the World: TP Mazembe (Congo), ES Setif (Algeria), Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia), Red Star Belgrade (Serbia), Partizan Belgrade (Serbia), Steaua Bucuresti (Romania), Sparta Prague (Czech Republic), Slavia Prague (Czech Republic), Viktoria Plzen (Czech Republic), AEK Athens (Greece)

Men's National Teams: Ukraine, Iceland, Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Costa Rica, Nigeria, Algeria, Ghana

Women's National Teams: Japan, the Netherlands, South Korea

2. jivy26

jivy26 New Member

Aug 24, 2016
    Club:
    DC United
    I really didn't enjoy Fifa 16, but hoping for good things with 17

3. bobellis75

bobellis75 Member

Sep 1, 2016
    Have you tried PES Soccer? Just curious as I hear it's over taking FIFA the last couple years.

4. xxChantxx

xxChantxx New Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Agreed, I think the Chinese League needs to be in with all the big players going for big money. Even though it's still not the best of leagues, I think it should be in fifa 17!

5. shizzle787

shizzle787 Member

Apr 27, 2015
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here's an update: they added both the Norwegan and Dutch women's national teams. So they were listening. They also added a truncated (18-team) Brazilian league and five 2nd division clubs in the rest of the world category. In addition, they added HJK Helsinki (Finland) to rest of the world. Good choice; now they have at least one club from each of the Scandinavian countries althought the whole Finnish league in the future would be sweet.

6. shizzle787

shizzle787 Member

Apr 27, 2015
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Altogether, there are 35 leagues, 4 all-star teams, 14 women's national teams, 47 men's national teams, 620 club teams, 667 total men's teams, 14 total women's teams, 685 total teams in the game.