FIFA 16

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by crzdcolombian, Sep 6, 2015.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  2. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Who is Santiago Montoya?

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    kid that played in young boys I think in Argentina went to Brazil. Didn't do shit now is one of the highest rated Colombians because he went to Portugal haha

4. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    made a name for himself playing at All Boys in Argentina came from Nacional's reserves after All Boys went to Vasco da Gama and is now playing for Vitoria Guimarares (Portugal)

5. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

They still haven't gotten the license for our national team but ospina cuadrado and Sanchez actually look like themselves in this version .

6. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Jeison murillo 77? Lols

7. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sanchez still with 77 rating lol ..

8. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    91 volleys for James ..oh boy

9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Why does Carlos Sanchez have his face but not Jackson or Bacca? that is super weird. Sucks about our uniforms. Wish you could change them. We have been rated 3rd for almost 2 years WTF don't they make us a official team !!! I am pretty positive our license isn't expensive

10. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    its because he plays in the BPL, EA always prioritise (sp?) them over anyone else, which is dumb.

11. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yea but Sanchez plays for Aston Villa. Haha he wasn't even a clear starter last season for them and they think he is more important then 2 of the top 15-20 strikers in the world ?

I also don't get why Guarin doesn't have a player face. He plays on historically one of the worlds best teams.

Any way I really want to buy PES after the demo but love FIFAs career mode and how I can buy players from the Colombian league.

Would be awesome if you could pick where you send a kid. Like when I have a 16 year old from my youth team and I can send them to the MLS or a Colombia for play time. Teams that always ask for my players are Barca, Bayern and Juve. It's like if they won't play for me no way in hell you are playing them haha

12. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yeah I don't agree with a lot of their decisions either but they are and have been biased to England for a long time. Also, Sanchez is starter now with Villa and has improved a lot, he's one of the few people I could see succeding in England as long as he gets used to the rhythm.

EA don't really pay attention to Serie A either which is a shame because I love the league, I even bought an Inter jersey yesterday (Murillo on the back).

I always buy both games and just switch back and forth once I get tired of either one. It works for me.

13. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    If any of you guys are interested in a complete conmebol mod for fifa 22 check this out