FIFA 16 Women Patch

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by Stokstaartje95, Feb 12, 2016.

?

Are you interested in playing women's soccer in FIFA 16?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I don't play FIFA

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    This patch will expand the number of women's national teams (Japan, Netherlands, Norway, etc.) and also adds the best club teams to FIFA 16.

Soon I will post preview ratings, so you can discuss it. It is always good to give input, because as a community we can make the best possible patch!

Tunechi241 and Lechus7 repped this.
  2. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    #2 Stokstaartje95, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Japan draft ratings
    [​IMG]

Norway draft ratings
    [​IMG]

Netherlands draft ratings
    [​IMG]

Denmark draft ratings
    [​IMG]

New Zealand
    [​IMG]

3. BlueCrimson

BlueCrimson Member+

North Carolina Courage
    United States
    Nov 21, 2012
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Most of these ratings are about right.

I think Miyama is a bit high. I'd put her at 87-88. Kumagai should be at least an 82. Hansen is way too low. Bump her up at least 5 points. Martens is at least 5 points too low as well. Those are the ones that come to mind as the most out of whack ratings.

Stokstaartje95 repped this.
  4. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    Thank you for the feedback! I downgraded Miyama to 88 LW (also 88 as CAM). I did a position change for Kumagai CB->CDM and made her an 83 CDM (83 CB). I made Hansen a 80 RW (76 ST) and Martens a 79 CF (78 ST).

BlueCrimson repped this.
  5. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    Finland draft ratings
    [​IMG]

Iceland draft ratings
    [​IMG]

Korea Republic draft ratings
    [​IMG]

Nigeria draft ratings
    [​IMG]

Scotland draft ratings
    [​IMG]

Switzerland draft ratings
    [​IMG]

6. BlueCrimson

BlueCrimson Member+

North Carolina Courage
    United States
    Nov 21, 2012
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    More really good ratings. I'd maybe have Jane Ross a point or two higher, and the same with Ordega.

7. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    Thank you for the input, it seems indeed reasonable and I gave them both a +2 update ;)

8. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    #8 Lechus7, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Looking at this roster and players from other countries,
    My propositions are:
    Fukumoto add 1-2 point (she's closer to Kaihori in skills than Yamane)
    Take 2 points from Sameshima and 2-3 points from Iwashimizu (bit to high for both)
    add 3 points for Ariyoshi - she's Nadeshiko best DF now (shortlisted for WC'15 golden ball and end up in All-star team of the tournament),
    Kitahara take 3 points (she's a rookie with 8 caps)
    Kawamura add 1 point (she's not a rookie with 16 caps and 2 goals)
    Ando add 4 points (c'mon! :eek: her absence in later stage of WC after broken ankle in a first match vs. Swiss, forced Japan to field only 3rd best striker option Sugasawa for the rest of the tournament and cost them at least 2-3 variants of their play)
    Utsugi add 2 points (another WC'15 All-Star team),
    Sakaguchi add 1 point (another WC'15 All-Star team)
    Sawa take 1-2 points (she still a Legend though ;))
    Iwabuchi add 1-2 points (as a sub she's far better than Sugasawa)
    Kawasumi take 1-2 points (bit to high for the last season)
    Ogimi add 1-3 points (during WC'15 she had to take on Ando role and create for others thus only 2 goals in this tournament from her, otherwise she has an average close to 1 goal in 2 games)
    Miyama would've give her 90 rate (imho she's the best all-around MF in the world with Lloyd really playing more as a FW)
    Kamionobe add 2-3 points (one of the most underestimated Japanese players - she's Miyama sub)

9. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    If you are able to add Mallory Pugh in the game, she needs to be a 78 overall.
    She's still young, but here in a couple of years she'll be in the mid 80's overall.

Lady Andrade for Colombia, if and when they are in the game, she needs to be rated an 82, but a 5 star skiller.
    Try to ensure her aggression is rated really high. If there's someone that is going to get in a fight, it's her.

As for Kim Little, I may even move her up one notch to an 87.
    She's gotta be a clear-cut MVP candidate when you're playing with her on the Seattle Reign.

But the one that definitely needs to be improved is Ali Riley.
    She is much better than a 75 overall at Left Back.
    I'd go 3 or 4 points higher.

She's one of the Top 6 or 7 outside backs in the world, hence why top club teams always want to pay for her to play with other superstar players. She is a great attacking left back, and will stick her nose in and win balls.

10. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Okobi should go from a 74 to at least a 76.
    She is quite a talent, fast, can score, and she can be a very adept play-maker as well.

11. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    If you go with a total of 32 national teams in this game, I think this would be the optimal 32.

CONCACAF: USA, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica
    CONMEBOL: Brazil, Colombia, Argentina (they have really good kits, seeing their women in them would be cool)
    CAF: Nigeria, Cameroon, Ghana
    AFC & OFC: Japan, Australia, China, North Korea, South Korea, New Zealand
    UEFA: Germany, France, England, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Norway, Netherlands, Switzerland, Iceland, Denmark, Scotland, Ireland, Finland, Russia, Wales

I could see Ukraine over Wales, but you may want to go with Wales since they have Jessica Fishlock, and she would need to be created to be placed on the Seattle Reign. Maybe Ukraine and Wales over Russia then?

16 of the 32 teams should be from UEFA.
    Get the most players you can get to be placed on the UEFA club teams for the UEFA Women's Champions League.

Plus being able to play out a customized 16 nation tournament and placing in all 16 Euro teams would feel like a full 2017 UEFA Euro tournament.

12. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Great kits for Nigeria.
    Can't wait to see how fast they are on the field.

[​IMG]

13. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Kumagai is played as a CDM in OL these days, but she's always been mostly a CB, both in club and NT, and when she plays for Nadeshiko Japan she's for sure one of the starter CBs (she was very seldom played in the midfield in NT).

Could agree with most of Lechus7 corrections, but I would like to know how these numbers are made: are they the sum of some different skills (speed, stamina, technique, vision, etc.) or they are just an overall assessment of the "power" of the player in the game? Because, if the source of these numbers is more complex, maybe it would be better (or, to be exact, more accurate) to correct the single components that make the rating, instead of the total rating itself.

Anyway, also there is a little typo in your list (not sure if it was made only here, so I point at it anyway): GK Yamashita's first name is Ayaka, not Yaka.

14. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    Thank you all for the feedback :)

@Lechus7: Thank you for the input, this is what I was looking for! BTW you say Sugawasa is way worse than Iwabuchi as a sub, so is 78 a bit too high for Sugasawa as well?

@WWC_Movement: USA is already made by EA, so probably they add Pugh some time. If not before the release of the patch I will. I have something funny: they rated Christen Press a 73, just to show that they sometimes have no clue at all. Thank you for the Andrade input, I had like no clue on the aggression. About the teams: most of them I also had in mind, maybe some differences. I want to put at least all WC teams in. A country like Argentina is hard to make as they mostly have good players only playing for clubs and not the NT. Wales will indeed be in for sure, I rated Fishlock an 83 CM.

@blissett: They are an estimation from different stats, so if you are interested: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184503

blissett repped this.
  15. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    yes and no. She's just different kind of striker and while Iwabuchi's technical skills are perhaps better, Sugasawa is much better in the air (she scored a strong header in WC'15). 77-78 points it's about right for her.

16. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    Okey, I see. Iwabuchi is more a Ahmed Musa like player, right?

@WWC_Movement: Nigeria plays amazing, not too high overalls, but really smooth!

Cameroon draft ratings
    [​IMG]

17. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    Austria draft ratings
    [​IMG]

Austria is actually a very interesting team at the moment, very young players and many playing for Bayern. If they can expand the quality a bit to a broader main team, they are definitely reaching the knock-outs at the EURO 2017.

18. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    Yes, it's close enough.

19. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Ok, I can see it's complicated. It's not easy to manage such minimal differences in various areas for so many players, especially if you also have to consider the moment in time. For instance: from your ratings, Ohno looks like she's currently best Japanese FW (since Kawasumi in your list counts as a Right Winger, and I am not sure if you see those as MFs or FWs), but Shinobu Ohno is way past her prime and today she surely can't be considered better than Ogimi. She's always had speed to keep opponent defenses on their heels and she has had great technique in the past; she somehow retains that, but in the last two years, at least, she was more and more prone to sloppy plays and her scoring percentage dropped down.

For about the same reason (performance in the last season) Lechus7 suggested to drop 1-2 points from Kawasumi, but this way she would look too much similar to Ohno, and Kawasumi's performance didn't deteriorate at the same rate. For records, in training camp's tests in the last years, Kawasumi consistently emerged as Nadeshiko Japan's fastest player, so this has to be taken into account in the "composition" of her rating.

What I mean is: having players ratings change at least a little from season to season make things even more complex than they are, but it's true that 2011's Sawa was in the 90 rating-range, while Sawa in 2015, on the verge of retirement, was still an amazing player, but obvioulsy lower in rating.

20. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    @blissett: Thank you again for the story about the players. I take care of the accuracy of the stats with regard to the final rating. So if for instance Kawasumi has a worse year, she is not nessecarily dropping in speed, but in reaction or shot/pass accuracy. Indeed in the end you should keep in mind that the rating is still realistic when you drop the stats significantly.

21. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Great work on the new additions.
    One change I'd consider is Ali Riley's hair.
    It looks to be about one or two shades too light, so I'd consider making it a bit darker.
    She has very dark brown hair, almost black.

[​IMG]

22. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    @WWC_Movement: Thank you for the feedback. I have changed her appearance and hair.

Another cool thing I can announce is that some top players will get their own realistic face! (Little and Miyama will be the first).

blissett repped this.
  23. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    Colombia draft ratings
    [​IMG]

They have quite a stable team, so that is nice!

24. Stokstaartje95

Feb 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Twente 1965
    Thailand draft ratings
    [​IMG]

25. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Good deal, thanks.
    I love how you've added in Austria.
    Great addition.

Would love to see Ireland (Megan Campbell, Megan Connolly, and Emma Byrne are all exciting players).
    Would also love to see Poland, Belgium, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Wales, and Ukraine, from Europe, lol.
    But no rush of course.

It would be really creative if a 32 team customized tournament is possible, with all Euro teams.
    That would be quite the Euro tournament. :D
    And the matches could be played in any assortment of those madhouse stadiums in Europe.
    In rain, snow, wind, day, night, fog, you name it. It would be epic.