FIFA 15 (Ultimate Team discussion)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Stogey23, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Most likely this will be the case. I lost over 5 million to have Pele for 20 days.

2. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    I'd have to say that is the #1 reason why the market is so dead. Why buy a player and risk losing more coins than you could possible make with that player in the time span of the price adjustments? Plus it's not like you can buy a player and expect to sell him a few days later. It took me over 2 weeks to sell Weah with 99 contacts, Hunter chem style, +10 attribute card on him, and 99 fitness. There are pages of Weah exactly like what I just mentioned. It's insane.

3. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    I played aa9skillz who is a pretty famous youtuber with over 800k subs in the final of the Norwegian cup. The guy was honestly the biggest douche when playing. His team was all legends with 99 ronaldo and 98 messi up top. He proceeded to sub on Weah, Gullit, and some other legend I can't remember. His whole playing style was sweaty as hell. Constantly abusing pace with his strikers, over the top through balls, and just sprinting. It was almost impossible to handle. He was also constantly complaining about every little thing. I push him off the ball and he is cursing and yelling into his mic where is the foul ref?! I scored a really nice goal with Diskerud and watched the replays to which he responds by saying I am shit and how lucky I have been so far, but when he scored the first goal which was literally a tramp goal, he shushed me and watched every replay while thanking his viewers to whom he was streaming to. The match went into extra time and he was saying how he should be winning 6-1 despite me hitting the post in the 90th minute and me having twice the shots he did.

He scored in extra time and got really cocky. I immediately scored off the kick off, then scored another goal right after to take the lead and I heard him start smashing crap and yelling how this game is bullshit and scrubs like me always win no matter how good of a team he has. At the end I got on my mic and told him that the team doesn't make the player and the match ended so I couldn't hear his response.

Self entitled douche.

Mengão86, thebigman and usry723 repped this.
  4. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Oh man, I hope this makes it to youtube!

How did he have that loaded of a team? Isn't the Norwegian cup all Tippeligaen players?

5. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    No you only need to have 5 Tippeligaen players in the starting XI so like everyone else, he paused the game right off the start, and subbed off 3 Tippeligaen players for someone else.

I ended up sending him a long message saying something along the lines of you're pretty good, but you whining and saying how he should be winning when in reality, I was the one in control is just silly. I expected to get a hostile response, but he said sorry he was acting like that on the stream. That he does that stuff just to keep viewers watching cause no one wants to watch a guy play fifa casually. I understood that, but still thought he was douche.

6. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    His play style certainly seemed douchey. It's everything I imagined from one of those types.

7. usry723

usry723 Member+

Aug 14, 2008
    Georgia, USA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Played my first two FUT games on X1. Both teams had Blue Messi, Blue Ronaldo, and Bale. My terrible free pack teams didn't have a chance.

8. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Tournament or seasons?

9. usry723

usry723 Member+

Aug 14, 2008
    Georgia, USA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Seasons. Probably wasn't the smartest idea to start playing in Div 2 right off the bat.

10. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    My buddy got Ultimate team back in November and only used the packs he was given to make a team. First match he played, the guy had all legends. Second match, the guy had Ronaldo, Messi, Bale as his front 3. He doesn't play Ultimate Team anymore. This was in Div 10 by the way. His 60 something rated bronze squad with no chemistry somehow paired against a 84+ rated 100 chem team in his first ever matches.

11. Worldfootfan

Worldfootfan Member

Mar 26, 2015
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    So I have recently made a Belgian team that is dominating. Hazard is the only big name (left out Kompany and Courtois). Beat a couple Ronaldo/Messi teams and Legend teams. I make it every year but decided not to this year...guess I should have to start lol.

Stogey23 repped this.
  12. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Belgium is one of the best national teams to use. They are so well rounded. Really good wingers. Big center mids who are all well rounded. Defense is also really good minus the full backs who lack pace and a great keeper.

If you want a challenge, match the Czech national team and win Div 1 ;)

Worldfootfan repped this.
  13. Worldfootfan

Worldfootfan Member

Mar 26, 2015
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I usually try and make a few national sides. is the Czech side decent this year? I made it last year because of inform Rosicky but havent looked at it this year. I get scared to buy people with this dumb market lol

14. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    They have Vydra and Kadlec as strikers which are two of the better silver strikers this year. Plus defense is solid, Cech is always good, and Rosicky is the best player in the world.

Worldfootfan repped this.
  15. Worldfootfan

Worldfootfan Member

Mar 26, 2015
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I will have to try it out then! Thanks for the shout.

16. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Not sure what to do with my coins. I can build a full legends team, I can get a messi-ronaldo team, I can wait for the TOTY to come out, or I can create a legend/Messi hybrid with Messi and Crespo up top

17. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    I wasted over 1 mil on packs, I don't recommend that. I have around 450K left, and a team with MOTM Ronaldo, SIF Suarez, TOTY Lahm, IF Boateng, TOTY Silva.

I am strongly considering selling all my TOTY/IFs and just buying every top Rare Gold. I think I missed my window on playing with Gullit.

@Skevin Did the latest patch fix your tournament problem? Apparently you have the ability to cancel your progress and restart now.

18. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    I haven't been on UT in a few days because there was not a tournament this week. I gotta check that though.

19. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    [​IMG]
    Current squad. I like to bring on Pogba for Iniesta and Alabaa for Gustavo, although they are fine starters anyhow. But Alaba is the best CDM I have used. And gets forward so effortlessly. I have Neymar and Robben on the bench. The defense is very strong.

20. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Everyone is not on full chem...It hurts.

21. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Bale is on 7. Don't notice it. It's either that, or Robben at 10 (And Suarez is 7).

22. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Just need Messi to leave Boateng on his rear and your team is in shambles! Oh wait.... :p

Stogey23 repped this.
  23. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    They got rid of the free pack from the gold cup! I was able to reset it then won it and got nothing!

24. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Not even 2K? But yes, they fixed the free pack a while back.

Everyone got a free untradeable 12 rare pack. I got Sterling.

25. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    No I got the 2k but playing 4 matches for 2k is a waste of time. I lose more coins playing than I do winning.

I got Pique and some bad IF.