FIFA 08 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 2008?

Discussion in 'Games' started by BerlinKopKid, Sep 25, 2007.

1. uncleo

uncleo Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Downingtown, pa
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    im having a blast playing the 5v5 be a pro online. if you can get a goup of guys that know what they are doing the game is so much fun. my only gripe is hoow everyone keeps picking to play as barca of man u, that gets to be a bit annoying.ß

2. daharryone

daharryone New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Have both, been a fan of pro evolution futbol since winning eleven 7.

I'm more impress with fifa than pes08 this year. Every pes iteration feels like it's getting more arcadelike and less realistic. Still, I'd rather play real futbol in a league outside, which I still do now.

3. nymetrobulls

nymetrobulls New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    nyc
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I feel the same way about how PES feels arcade-like. But one thing it has that I wish FIFA would include is tifo by the supporters before the game starts. That looks really cool.

4. krassi007

krassi007 New Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Fifa doesnt impress me much
    one of my favorite soccer games all time is WORLDCUP2006

5. Red In New York

Red In New York New Member

Aug 9, 2008
    New York
    I prefer FIFA, although I havent played PES

6. ilbambino

ilbambino Member

Apr 21, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    PES IS SO MUCH MORE REALISTIC

faster gameplay, better shooting, Fifa may have other stuff (Liscenses-Better Online Play-Better Moves-More stuff), but PES is better gameplay and thats what matters most, Fifa nEEDS to improve the robot tecniques, horrible shooting, and terrible goalkeepers, once again this is the pros!

7. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Well guys, i heard rumors that next years PES 2009 is going to be siiick! And now they will have a full edit mode, where you can personally edit all the teams so they look just like their licensed counter parts, like on the past versions of PES with Option files!!!!

8. Joegyva

Joegyva Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Queens, NY
    PES has GOT to step up their game for 2009. I went from loving fifa, to hating fifa, to liking fifa once again due to the laziness of the Konami team. They were too cocky about their gameplay which at one time was amazing but now is just meh. I actually liked Fifa Euro better than PES this year.

I hope the rumors are true and PES is going all out. It took them long enough. I see how good this years Madden Football looks and wonder why can't a PES game even come close to that.