FC Frisco Trip 09/30

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by Art Vandaley, Sep 17, 2007.

1. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town

You nailed it "Oregon man " REPPED

2. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Allow me to rep you to even things out.

3. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's how it works on BS. Unless the regular posters in a team forum know you from your own regular posting in that forum, it's not likely to be welcomed and will usually be seen as trolling. In general, trash/smack talk on BS takes place in the MLS Fans Rivalries forum, instead of in the individual team forums. That's not how every site works, but that's how BS generally works.

4. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe, but Texgator is hardly the worst of them. Actually, he's one of the better posters from Frisco....not that that's saying much or anything ;)

Heck, he's welcome to come and post here (the Houston forums) all he wants, unless he pisses off Anderson (is that possible?). He's welcome to his opinion, no matter how misguided :D

If it was El Jefe over here posting.......but it's not. Kinda like that Rico argument saying that he should get a year ban cause he "could have" kicked Ruiz in the face :rolleyes: Comparing it to drunk driving.....oy....the General forum these days.....anyways....whatever.

If nothing else, we'll see tex and his crew in the playoffs, probably (though hopefully not in the 1st around!). Until them, I hope they loose the next game and we win the next.

-EN

5. Orange1836

Orange1836 don't believe the hype

Dec 2, 2006
    Houston
    agreed, Tex is cool occasionally. Jefe needs to think through what he says more often.

6. naranjableeder

naranjableeder Member+

Houston Dynamo
    United States
    Jul 30, 2006
    In the Terraces
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I dont even know why we even argue with them because it get us no were....ever. We should just agree to disagree and never acknowledge there posts because most of there accusations are summed up on false pretenses and what they wanna believe. The other ones are just to tell us something that we either already know but dont agree with or know and just dont care so leave them be ban all them like they have us and move on.

7. AeroSquire1836

Feb 13, 2007
    HOUSTON
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been biting my tongue on a lot of these us vs. them issues, but I think we really need to rethink our approach to the inferior. If they want to continue to paint us as thugs and criminals, fine. I have no reason to feel ashamed of our behavior or actions at the game on Sunday. Several of us encouraged the kids teams in front to heckle us and tell us we suck because the handful of brave 8-10 year olds had more passion about their team than the supposed supporters group. More power to them. If they don't have the decency to show up to "home" games then why bother arguing about their B.S. on B.S. I for one won't allow my time to be sucked up by people who don't bother coming to games, or coming to talk to us personally. I remember my first trip to PHP where a few of us went to tailgate with the inferno and they set the bar for hospitality. It's grown to an out and out dislike for each other so I say we leave it as it is. As Dre pointed out, there will inevitably come a day when the team in frisco may gain the upper hand. When that day does come, I bet the Hinchada Naranja will still be there dealing with the babbling of bandwagon fans who clearly aren't there with their team now when they can't seem to find a way to beat us. Obviously I'm not talking about TexGator or Jefe (or any of the other regulars) who's tactics I don't respect, but their loyalty I do. As sad as it is, they still "go wild" for their team and good for them. Good for them, and I still don't care. Dallas fans as a whole have nothing on us, and we have everything in the world to be proud of regardless of wins and losses. Naturally we do everything to support our team, but our Houston loyal does what we're able to support each other as well. It's high time we stop paying any sort of attention to the typical hypocrites who don't understand passion and being a true fan; it only lowers us. vamos naranja, viva 1836