FC Dallas away fans in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by EricSunRa, Jul 28, 2017.

1. EricSunRa

EricSunRa Member

FC Dallas
    United States
    Sep 29, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    I realize that this forum is sparsely populated, but I would like to enlist y'alls help. LA will have 2 MLS teams next season, and that means more opportunities for away fans to support our hometown team. Man, it was great to be in the stands at StubHub when we won the Supporter's Shield, but I saw many FCD fans dispersed throughout the stadium, myself included.

I wouldn't mind being a point of contact to get LA-based fans in touch with supporters groups and building our away section presence. I know the players and staff would love to see that, even if it starts small.

So, I created this thread to with this goal in mind. I would love to see it grow with people getting in contact, planning for upcoming games, and ideas for how to grow our supporter base. Maybe in the future, we will have several cities organizing for their away games.

More to come...

Pegasus and burning247 repped this.
  2. EricSunRa

EricSunRa Member

FC Dallas
    United States
    Sep 29, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Looking forward to away games here, a 10 minute walk from my office.
    IMG_8873.JPG

3. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wanted to come for the Cinco de Mayo game but I don't think I'm gonna make it.

4. profiled

profiled Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 7, 2000
    slightly north of a mile high
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Might be worth getting in touch with some of the supporters groups and see if you can coordinate with them in terms of any traveling fans.

5. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My wife and I will be there in a couple of weeks for FCD's first visit to Zombie Chivas USA. I have no idea where we'll be sitting yet, but I'd be interested in saying hi to any FCD fans that'll be there.

6. EricSunRa

EricSunRa Member

FC Dallas
    United States
    Sep 29, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    I'll be there. I got tickets through the DBG, which were $20 so I'm not sure where they will be. If I see you, you're good for a birthday beer. Just wear your red hat and furs.

7. sweeper33

sweeper33 Member

Jul 24, 2000
    I'll make it to 5/30 LAG game. What section do they put the Away SG into? Gotta buy a ticket