favourite player???

Discussion in 'Player' started by striker_9, Nov 15, 2003.

1. jj15

jj15 New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    It's not cockiness, it's confidence, and if you don't have confidence in your own ability then you shouldn't be playing football. Anyway Henry is very modest off the pitch but on the pitch he's confident, similar to Zidane. Besides Zidane does loads more 'cocky' tricks than Henry.

2. TeddyBear

TeddyBear New Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Bonnie Scotland
    All his little celebrations, shooting from corner flags etc... 'Cocky' was probably an exaggeration but I feel that any time I watch Henry, he's always trying to be the hero, but i don't watch The Premiership as much as others so i apologise if my opinion is completely wrong lol. And about the Zidane tricks, the 360 degree spin he does gives you ALOT of space, and when he does it there's always a pass or something after it, rarely does he lose the ball trying one of his tricks.

3. wei_wei0_0

wei_wei0_0 New Member

May 30, 2004
    Australia
    kewell, zidane, bekcham and henry

GK: Toldo

4. Ronaldinho14

Ronaldinho14 New Member

May 16, 2004
    Oregon, USA
    Ruud Van Nistelrooy allthe way! :D

5. northstars#7

northstars#7 New Member

May 24, 2004
    pittsburgh PA
    edgar davids !!!!
    HOLLANDS GONNA WIN EURO 04

6. My new favourite player has to be Soufiane Touzani....haha

In reality...I really like Alan Smiths work ethic, hardest working forward in the premiership....AND NOW HE IS A RED DEVIL.....MAN U IS WINNING THE TREBLE IN 2005....arsenal sucks

Beckham
    Ruud van Nistelrooy
    Jermaine Dafoe

7. robbie was god

robbie was god New Member

Jun 2, 2004
    philly
    i know you were joking (i hope),my favorite of all time robbie fowler the best at the munite still zidane i think

8. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    why is your name ronaldinho

9. japes10

japes10 New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    toronto ont.
    roberto baggio is without a doubt the greatest player of all times.

10. Sky_

Sky_ New Member

Mar 29, 2004

Hmmmmmm..... agree to an extent, but cocky wouldn't be the word... I'd use "hot-headed", and "arrogant" at times. Like when Lauren shot at Roy Carroll instead of passing to him, he was like KARATE CHOPPING the air in front of Lauren! And countless other times getting pissed off etc etc, the head-to-head staring standoff with Carroll, lol...

11. Sky_

Sky_ New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Agree again, but remember that punch he gave to Demichilis? ROFL... I guess even Mr.Nice Guy has a bad day once in a while :D that was both funny and ugly.

12. jtowns3

jtowns3 New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Chicago
    Zidane!!!!! Roy Keane!!!!!

13. Paddster

Paddster New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
  14. mini_2004

mini_2004 New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    UK
    Michael Moore (stranraer), Ryan Giggs, Ronaldinho

15. mysticalunicorn

mysticalunicorn New Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Re: Best Player(s)

God man get over Ronaldo, ya he was great but he is so injury bound these days he will be retired before he comes back to form. also what a surprise, what have most of your favourite players got in common,talent?-not really.Real Madrid?-Bingo!!!
    You are completely overlooking some great players -Ronaldinho for example the greatest player in the world at the present time,world player and european player two years running.also he captained brazil to winning the confederations cup final. he is pure magic!also kaka another brazilian, absolute passing genious and he proved his worth this year by helping Ac Mialn to a CL final and by scoring a goal in the Confederation Cup's final.
    Look outside Real Madrid, believe me there is much more on offer!o ya by the way nedved is a class player and offers so much inspiration, guidence and talent to both the juve and chec republic team!!!!!!!

16. mysticalunicorn

mysticalunicorn New Member

Nov 24, 2005
    For me its gotta be Ronaldinho- he is a living legend.he is the puppet master for both Barcelona and Brazil.The skill,class, and undeniable magic he brings to every match is fantastic.He not only perfects the basics, but he also brings flare and class to the game . This combination is deadly and something which few players can pull off together. Players like Frank Lampard perfect the basics, and players like Christiano Ronald are style masters, but Ronaldinho is the perfect combination of both, and that is what separates him from the rest. He not only entertaines the crowd with tricks, he alsodrives the ball into the back of every net, whizzes past every defender, and tracks others back too...All together now,bow down to the Master....................

Also Kaka is very promising for both Brazil and AC Milan and will be Ronaldinho's successor.His instinctive passes are unnatural and very dangerous.watch out for him......

I also like Thierry Henry and Shevchenco-very artistic,entertaining, and fantastic controllers and finishers of any ball.........

17. pumadude

pumadude New Member

Mar 22, 2005
    zidane by far.