Fahad al-Ghesheyyan interview

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by HiJazzey, Oct 14, 2010.

1. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bh7oDSE7Gc"]YouTube - ‫?????? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ??????: ?????? ?? ??????‬‎[/ame]

God damn :eek: ! The guy is clearly burnt out and bitter, but there's a lot of truth in what he says and it applies not just to football.

2. serro

serro Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    he is clearly depressed...he was my favorite player

on another thought maybe he is just drunk :/

3. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    He is also my top favourite player and I always rated him No. 1 against any other Saudi Legend... No he's not drunk ... I didn't understood what he said but if you look at his face expression then you feel that he is really really, really ... hurt from deep inside.

We will appreciate if anyone can translate the entire interview in English ... May be Al Ittihady can do it ... Moreover, Saudi Arabia have missed a great player in shape of Fahad Al Gheshyan ...

But, I hope that Fahad starts coaching the youngsters and hope that his own son become the same player like him ...

4. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    What he basically said is that Saudi football is not professional at all. Clubs, players, presidents etc are all liars and hypocrites. He mentioned that a lot. When asked about what he though of the Saudi NT, he said if the guy that chooses the coach hasn't changed since forever, what do you think? He said the coaches are fakes, they come to benefit from the money. He retired because he was sick of this, he couldn't anything to change against everybody. That's some major points.

5. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Its generally seen retired players or coaches usually critise federations,team etc etc because they have no other work to do.Its seen in all forms of sports.So not taking any points made by him so seriosly.It might be some of the points are correct but not the entire interview.Its just because they are over stressed and target all the couch if they have problem in its one part.

6. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Just a bitter old man repeating the same thing over and over again.

Really, how many times did he say "Liars and hypocrites"? That's basically all what he said in the interview.

And I loled when he said we needed a "European" coach to train us....isn't Peseiro European? Van Der Lem? Pfister? Macala?

Give me a break. This dude is just bitter and using his status to vent his frustration in a TV interview.

7. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    He does make a valid point.

8. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    A valid point that is overdosed with holier than thou attitude, wild over exaggeration and inarticulation with a side of washed up-ness.

9. aarondebadajoz

aarondebadajoz New Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Small Spanish footballer

Has already won his first championship with only 8 years!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRA-x5ot-LU"]YouTube - futbol cristiano ronaldo pequen?o solo 8 an?os Aaro?n[/ame]