FA Cup Semi-Final

Discussion in 'Everton USA' started by Rocket, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello, fellow Everton USAers.

Are any of you planning to attend our FA Cup Semi-Final vs. ManUre?

Sara's told me there's a very slight chance we can buy tickets through Everton FC. But it sounds like a long shot to say the least.

So I figure I'll end up buying a ticket to the match via a ticket broker.

Anyone know of trustworthy brokers in the UK? And whether it makes sense to buy early, or closer to match day?

2. spider_kin

spider_kin Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 8, 1999
    Iowa
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    i'd really like to go, i'm hoping to get a ticket through grace of god at regular prices... I might even make the trip to london, find a local near wembley with a big everton crowd and see if anyone has a spare due to unforeseen circumstance. Really hope it doesn't come to that though...

on a different note: anyone have a sofa I can crash on down london way? I might make the trip their and back on the same day but that's a lot of travelling... depends on lots of things. :)

3. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going to make a few phone calls tomorrow, spidey, to see if it looks possible to buy tickets at the regular price.

BTW, Everton are playing Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Wed., April 22, so if you're able to come to England for the week, that would be a great game to catch.