Everton v. Crystal Palace 8/21/04 [R]

Discussion in 'Everton' started by sarabella, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You used to be able to say the same about rymannryan, but he seems to be more involved with DC United nowadays.

2. sarabella

sarabella BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 22, 2004
    UK
    I think everyone is so fed up with the rumors and the bull that's going on in the boardroom that no one really wants to talk about what a rotten season we're probably going to have. I'm hoping that ol' Moysie can pull a miracle out of his ass with that £20million we're STILL waiting on. The real miracle will be having the money show up before the transfer window closes.

Either way, I'm trying to stay positive. I really love this team and, win or lose, I get excited about the games. At least our boys played with a little heart yesterday. I can handle losing if they act like they care.

3. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta
    There are those of us who have other things to do, you know.

I keep up as best I can and I'll chip in with commentary here and there, but I have a sports section to run that's going to eat up my free time between now and late May. If it wasn't for these pesky things called "lives" and "jobs" that keep interfering, I think most of us would be on here a lot more.

4. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Everyone has things to do, but how many hours are there in a day? It only takes a few mins on here at most.