Evans ?

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by JRedknapp11, May 29, 2006.

1. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    Anyone know what Justin Evans is up to ? While he may not be on the Battery, the guy is too skilled to not be playing.

2. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I heard, that he was ready to get on with his life and soccer wasn't included in his long term plans.

3. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    someone posted he was playing on a indoor league in KC.

I always did like Justin, especially how he wanted to come back to Charleston.

mikey

4. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Favorite Evans moment

when we played the Rhinos and Scott Schwitzer's brother started something our players as they were heading to the locker room. Watson and Schweitzer bro got into it, and Evans came out of the locker room, with nothing on but a towel!

One hand holding up the towel and the other ready to take on Scotty's little bro.

priceless....

5. JBG - Bribe Taker

Mar 17, 2000
    Mt. Pleasant, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Heard he is serious about a young lady and moved to KC. Didn't hear anything about soccer/work career.

6. ox utd

ox utd New Member

Aug 29, 2005
    charleston
    For that moment alone, he'll forever live on in my memory.:D But I also loved the fire and passion he brought to every game, and I would have welcomed him back wholeheartedly this season. I guess everyone has to retire at some point - maybe he'll come back and visit.