Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haapae

Haapae Member

Finland
    May 6, 2018
    Well it seems I got extra tickets to Italy - Wales, but sadly missed out on Finland games. Might be interested to trade those extra Italy - Wales tickets to Denmark - Finland or Russia - Finland or Belgium - Finland. But let's see what happens..

themanlarry repped this.
  2. sapporo

sapporo Member

Nov 16, 2011
    I think that kind of thing is going to be the norm. I forsee an unprecedented # of tickets changing hands for this tournament. I applied for all the Wembley games and got the only one I didn't really want which was the Rd of 16. It really should have been weighted so fans of the host nations had more chance of tickets in their own countries.

3. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Times for ko are out, i take it these are cet times

Attached Files:

4. Euro punter

Euro punter Member

Leeds Utd
    England
    Aug 6, 2019
    The next phase will be another lottery without commitment:

What information do I have to provide with my application?

You are required to provide the following information:
    • Main applicant: last name, first name, address (street name, postcode/zip code, town/city and country), date of birth, nationality, passport/ID card number, email address, telephone number.
    • Guest(s): last name, first name, date of birth, nationality, passport/ID card number.
    If you apply for matches taking place in Rome, please note that you need to provide information regarding place of birth (for main applicant and guest(s)).
    If an applicant provides incorrect information, UEFA reserves the right to reject the application and, if need be, refuse entry to the stadium to the applicant and their guests, with no right to a refund. The tickets in question will be cancelled.
    Applicants are fully and unconditionally responsible for ensuring that their guests are aware of, agree to and comply with the UEFA EURO 2020™ TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
    You can read the full UEFA EURO 2020™ TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS here.
    Payment details will be required once the results of the lottery have been sent out via email. You do not need to provide your payment details when submitting your application.
    You will be able to pay for your tickets using any internet-enabled credit or debit card (Visa/Mastercard) or via Alipay.

Was this article helpful?

6 out of 7 found this helpful

5. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Who agrees on the below ?
    Most demanded games in round 1:
    1. Germany x France
    2. England x Croatia
    3. Germany x Portugal

6. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Italy v Wales is in big demand also

popularside repped this.
  7. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Maybe Denmark vs. Finland too. There was supposedly very high demand for Copenhagen matches even before Denmark secured qualification, and now they open at home vs. the Finns which will be playing in their first major tournament, in the smallest venue of Euro 2020.

Ceres repped this.
  8. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I would have thought Russia v Finland would be pretty over subscribed as well.

popularside repped this.
  9. TommyGunn

TommyGunn New Member

Liverpool FC
    Northern Ireland
    Nov 30, 2019
    I'd applied for all 3 group games in Dublin hoping to see N.I or ROI. Both are in the playoffs and if through will play in this group. But I only got tickets for the final group game on 24th June, Sweden vs Poland. The playoff winners will play Spain in Bilbao this date.

10. MyB5

MyB5 Member

May 21, 2006
    Scandinavia
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Tommy,
    I sent you a message...

11. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Galatasaray & Nottingham Forest
    Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    #1562 Real Mardin, Dec 1, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    Is anyone else just a bit underwhelmed at the games in the UK group? No doubt Wembley will sell out because it's England but Czech Republic v Croatia and Czech Republic v (probably) Serbia don't strike me as being particularly enticing to the casual fan? If Serbia do indeed make it through the playoffs their final game would be against Croatia in Glasgow, this could admittedly be a fascinating encounter but perhaps not the sort of atmosphere you'd be wanting to take the wife and kids to!

Anyone more local to Glasgow (Hearts123?) care to comment? Are you planning on going to these games? Or will locals buy up the tickets in the hope that Scotland make it through the playoffs?

12. WIPPA411

WIPPA411 Member

FC BAYERN MUNICH
    Germany
    Dec 13, 2017
    What is my access code to Add more tickets??. I see that screen once i built my account. Can anyone explain this screen for me.?

Cheers

Pj

13. WIPPA411

WIPPA411 Member

FC BAYERN MUNICH
    Germany
    Dec 13, 2017
    02556701-E2A3-4896-94AA-0FCE7B28B7E4.png

14. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland

15. celtic67

celtic67 Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Australia
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Selling (at face value):

Match 8 Glasgow - 2 x cat 2 (Czech Republic v play-off winner C)
    Match 19 Glasgow - 1 x cat 2 (Croatia v Czech Republic)
    Match 33 Bilbao - 1 x cat 2 (Spain v play-off winner B)
    Match 38 Amsterdam - 1 x cat 2 (Round of 16)

Charlie_USA and popularside repped this.
  16. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    ?

Ric_Braz repped this.
  17. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Trip Advisor used to get these strange random posts for Russia 2018. Can't really report it as spam but would like to.

18. RegularGuy

RegularGuy Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I’m really surprised they put the first England game in the 15:00 time slot. With a game in Bucharest that day I thought Bucharest would be earlier and England later given the time zone differences. I erred a bit in planning getting tickets for the Copenhagen game the night before and then the England game. It will be a tough travel day. Earliest flights from CPH seem to get into London around 9:00 a.m. and any delay could be a problem.

19. massi83

massi83 Member

Nov 4, 2013
    Happy to buy the Copenhagen tickets for Finland's first ever game if you choose not to go :)

20. Steve Page

Steve Page Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    That should be ok. Which airport would you arrive at?

21. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    A friend pointed out earlier that after the draw UEFA have now raised the prices for the Portugal vs. France Budapest match in line with the other higher priced city group match prices. So much for their "extensive research looking at the purchasing power of people living in the various host countries.". Cheeky!

[​IMG]

22. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    UEFA are their own ticket touts. Have they doubled the Germany France tickets yet?

Steve Page repped this.
  23. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Loads of time from any London airport. I'm doing a day trip from Dublin and get into Heathrow just after 8am.

I'm delighted with the kickoff time. The other game I'm doing on a tight schedule is Bilbao on June 20th. Again from Dublin via Brussels arrive at 13.40 for a 9pm kickoff. I got really lucky here as the earlier option (via Amsterdam) was far too expensive. I will be at the game in Dublin the day before so cannot fly earlier.

I wouldn't risk a flight (certainly not 2) on the morning of a Republic of Ireland game but taking a chance as a neutral hasn't gone wrong for me yet.

belfasteric and RegularGuy repped this.
  24. Steve Page

Steve Page Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Whilst this is a very attractive fixture they will be relying on a lot of neutrals paying high prices as the competing nations won't travel in large numbers. Working day too. They will probably end up selling lots at cat 3 for Portugal v France.

Ric_Braz repped this.