Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    There will also be tickets available when they do final ground counts, restricted views etc

2. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I am certain I saw an official message that there will be a general public ballot in December/January also.

3. GotSoccer?!

GotSoccer?! Member

Liverpool FC
    Mar 26, 2018
    After the BS they pulled with regards to the "promised" emails to unsuccessful applicants after the initial draw....I dont believe a single word they are saying!!! :x3:

luck2607 repped this.
  4. Steve Page

Steve Page Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just back from holiday and I've waded through the last 19 pages of this. A real shame they've dragged people through this drawn out process. It is the hope that kills. I presume that throughout this period there were enough people offered tickets to sell them all so for it to have dragged on so long a lot weren't buying what they were offered.

Next time they must return to asking for payment details in advance. There hasn't been some sort of data protection legislation preventing them holding onto payment details, has there? I don't think there is.

5. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    was introduced for europa and champions league finals as well as nations league tournament, no credit card up front

6. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Unfortunately, its an entirely different can of worms when talking about applications that are typically for 4-7 matches.

Ric_Braz repped this.
  7. Gladbachschanki

Gladbachschanki New Member

Mönchengladbach
    Germany
    Sep 12, 2019
    Hi I am Andy from germany and i just want thanks for this Thread. Last weeks i read it completely and it was good to see that i am not alone with my hope to get tickets.

In the end i had an a dream success:

First Round i get tickets for:

- June12 Rom, 2 Tickets Cat.3
    - June20 Munich, 2 Tickets Cat.3
    - June24 Munich, 2 Tickets Cat.2
    - July3 Munich, 4 Tickets Cat.3

Second Round i got a Mail when i was workind and could click in the first seconds:

- July12, Final London, 4 Tickets Cat.3.!!

I hope everybody will get the tickets which Are needed.

Sorry for my Bad english and greetings from munich :)

belfasteric, Old Geezer and leonidas repped this.
  8. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    So the same pattern as we have seen before with plenty of cat 2s and 3s being offered and a successful purchaser getting a second chance as well. I cannot believe the amount of cat 3s that have been sold for the final. This has never happened before and either total incompetence by UEFA or a surprisingly low demand for tickets.

You did well so enjoy your games.

9. Dave123007

Dave123007 Member

Juventus
    Portugal
    Aug 10, 2019
    Wow! You got 4 cat3 final for the 2nd round. That's unbelievable. And you got tons for the first round too. Lucky you!

10. Gladbachschanki

Mönchengladbach
    Germany
    Sep 12, 2019
    Yes very lucky!

I have talked to a lot of Friends whether they got tickets and i am sure 100 % that i got the mail for the second round so early because i have Paid the the tickets in the first round after a few minutes.

Directly after getting the Mail with my successfull application i called a friend to ask whether he has had also success and he checked in the Portal an had also two tickets.

-> he also Paid immediately AND he also got the Mail for the second round very early : ALSO 4 TICKETS CAT. 3 FINAL

So I am sure that the mails for the second round were mailed in sequence who Paid first his first round tickets.

P.s.: For Tickets for my Team Germany you can order Tickets in Dec. if you are member of the ''Fanclub Nationalmannschaft''. A lot of People sign in (pay for one year) to get tickets .
    (If someone is interested in Matches of Germany)

Stuckin1au and themanlarry repped this.
  11. Dave123007

Dave123007 Member

Juventus
    Portugal
    Aug 10, 2019
    Omg! I am so regret that I didn't pay fast enough. Bad decision I have made.

12. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    You’ve done great with your tickets well done, I’ve got pretty much all the potential QFs that if all goes to plan will see Spain v Germany. You should message me and we can have big Pints of Beer before the game. Never seen Germany play before so hopefully it’s a good game.

13. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You would not want me to see Germany as have seen them four times and they only won once.

Surely it cannot be true that UEFA went to the trouble to see who paid promptly and fed them the information quicker than other.

14. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    The winners of Germany's group go to the SPB quarter final. Spain go to Rome if they win their group and Rof16. However you could yet be right as the runners up in Germany's group head to Dublin to face England's group winners in the Rof16. The winners of that tie head to Rome and could face Spain.

Germany look set to be 2nd seeds now at best so will likely have France or Belgium in their group.

I quite fancy England v Germany in Dublin and will be there unless we are in Glasgow which is highly unlikely.

15. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    What time did your email come for the final tkts and we can check that idea of yours out

16. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Did you have any ticket applications from the first round that you failed with or did you get everything you asked for?

17. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I’ve got R16 in Amsterdam, QFs in Rome Munich & STP so I think I’m covered have friends traveling to Rome so can palm them off as I will most likely be in Munich around the QFs so have a chance to ditch the Munich QF and head to STP. Have also both semis and Final so maybe for once I can see Germany play.

18. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I’ve got loads of mates that got the emails with plenty only paying a day before me included who got the emails

Ric_Braz repped this.
  19. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Yes, i didnt pay to day before the first dead line and got an email, problem was i didnt see the email on time.. So we can rule out the idea if you paid early you got an email early

Ric_Braz repped this.
  20. Fredstar81

Fredstar81 New Member

Man city
    England
    Aug 6, 2019
    So annoyed.. Never got a email, didn't get any tickets on initial application. Anyone know if they will go on sale again. Just dnt get why I never received a email.. Anyone else not receive email. Thanks for help..

21. mojo54

mojo54 Member

May 18, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Readers Digest on this topic is that they sent the emails primarily to people who had been partially successful in the first round and to a small percentage of the totally unsuccessful applicants. It appears that most unsuccessful applicants did not receive an email for the second offering.
    There will be additional sales offerings starting in December with different formats.

22. Gladbachschanki

Mönchengladbach
    Germany
    Sep 12, 2019
    I got the Mail at 15:01 german time.

Yes. In First Round i didnt get Tickets for the Final. All the others were succesfull.

23. Jack97

Jack97 New Member

Liverpool
    Australia
    Aug 15, 2019
    Has anyone booked accommodation in or around London for the week of the semi finals and final? Trying to find a decent place for a decent price is challenging so any ideas that are given would help a lot

24. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yes that possibly is the case but what was most bizarre was that so many good a good percentage of what they wanted first time and so many got absolutely nothing and from reading on here going for cat 1 was almost a disadvantage.

25. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    So i actually got my email 32 mins ahead of you, although i didn't see it to that evening but i paid a day before the deadline