Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    You're as likely to get a boring stalemate between the big boys as a cracker between the minnows, especially in the early rounds. I quite like not having a clue who will be playing in my last 16 in Budapest and hopefully a QF in Munich. Travel and hotels all booked up so won't be changing plans according to who's playing where. Kind of hoping Munich isn't a big one so there's more chance of a ticket.

Ric_Braz repped this.
  2. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    If you spend the time on the portal I would be very confident you will get a ticket for the Munich quarter final.

It is setup not to involve Germany who are likely to be playing in SPB that day. Italy are currently the favourites to be there and their allocation will be more than enough. Of course a great city and a great stadium make it a very attractive venue for neutrals.

I'm happy to watch anyone as a neutral as well. However I will be attending any Republic of Ireland games (should we qualify). I have also bought tickets so my children can attend at least one Irish game if we qualify. However real life such as exams and other plans next June cn get in the way. I could also have tickets for Dublin when I will be watching us play in Bilbao at the same time. If we qualify I may be trying organise swops. If we don't offloading could be an issue. Still my take is I've bought options and even if stuck with them in the end still feel it is worth it.

If going now as a neutral then best to just get what you want.

I missed a few games in the ballot as well but may not go or still reckon there will be chances.

welshbairn repped this.
  3. Haapae

Haapae Member

Finland
    May 6, 2018
    #853 Haapae, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    I got the email?? But with account that I already got tickets?

Buy tickets now! First come, first served.

Yes, you read that right! You can buy tickets now for the biggest EURO ever!

Act quickly. We expect tickets to sell fast!

And a link.

Edit: Seems like they are now sending the links. Someone got link 10 minutes earlier in Finnish football forums.

https://access-ticketshop.uefa.com/pkpcontroller/wp/euro2020/index_en.html?queue=q-euro-2020 might work.

4. YamamouchiSan

YamamouchiSan New Member

Newcastle United
    England
    Jul 29, 2019
    Eurgh in the queue. Doesn't seem to be loading very quick :(

5. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    In queue too. Good luck to all. If anyone gets in do post an update once you're done.

Staggie57 repped this.
  6. TomMoore321

TomMoore321 Member

Feb 15, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    I got the email too and I had a partially successful application last time. I initially thought this was just for people who completely failed but seems not.

7. Stephen Sweetman

Oxford United
    England
    Aug 8, 2019
    In the queue also! Hoping for Baku, Budapest or Copenhagen! Failing that, Bilbao or London!

Was partially successful last time around

8. hiragii

hiragii Member

Dec 18, 2013
    There is a "waitingTime" in the JSON response of a request that occurs every 5 minutes, lowest I have it's 8488 which I believe it's seconds.

9. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    In the Q too. Had a mostly-successful initial application so surprised I received the email.

Wonder what happens at the front of the Q. We get offered any tix or just the match(es) we applied for and didn't get?

themanlarry repped this.
  10. Haapae

Haapae Member

Finland
    May 6, 2018
    For me and 2 friends too (partially succesful). All unsuccesful applicants from our group didn't get the link.

11. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In the queue as well. Any chance to get final tickets?

12. TomMoore321

TomMoore321 Member

Feb 15, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Same here haha. It's weird. My brother was completely unsuccessful, didn't get any tickets, and hasn't had a link. I was lucky enough to get about a third of the games I applied for and I did get the link.

13. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    This could take a while. 10 minutes later, the red bar is about 5% complete. The bots must have 100 browsers open each.

14. M

M Member+

Feb 18, 2000
    Via Ventisette
    In queue too but the from the JSON response, seems like wait time is going to be over an hour... touch and go whether I have to leave for a mtg before I get to the front of the queue!

15. Dave123007

Dave123007 Member

Juventus
    Portugal
    Aug 10, 2019
    I got an email too but the bar is still loading very slow. I got 3 cat 1 final unsuccessful.

16. YamamouchiSan

YamamouchiSan New Member

Newcastle United
    England
    Jul 29, 2019
    Been in the Q 30 minutes. Bar not even 25% of the way done yet.

17. Old Geezer

Old Geezer New Member

Arsenal
    England
    Aug 6, 2019
    Also in queue. Same as others - received the email even though I already have tickets.

JSON waitingTime 2038

18. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    There was a lot of demand for tickets - I'm sure everyone who got the email clicked on the link, especially since you got the link even if you had a partially successful application.

19. drupha

drupha Member

Feb 12, 2005
    USA
    I've got 7 minutes left. Let me know if anyone wants to know about specific games (other than the obv ones like opener, semis, and final)

samconnie and BocaFan repped this.
  20. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Thanks. Copenhagen R16, 29 June.

21. Stephen Sweetman

Oxford United
    England
    Aug 8, 2019
    azerbaijan, copenhagen, bilbao and budapest for me if possible!

22. TomMoore321

TomMoore321 Member

Feb 15, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    How long have you been waiting mate?

Aside from SFs and Final, if you can post about London last 16 availability that would be great, cheers.

23. Fark

Fark Member

Bordeaux
    France
    Feb 8, 2018
    I didn't recieve any mail !! I am very disapointed. THanks for the link btw

Charlie_USA repped this.
  24. hiragii

hiragii Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Do you mind to post the admission URL, once you are in the portal? I'm trying something

themanlarry repped this.
  25. YamamouchiSan

YamamouchiSan New Member

Newcastle United
    England
    Jul 29, 2019
    Where are you people seeing time remaining? All I have is a red bar?

themanlarry repped this.