Euro 2016 seating plans

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by P to the Wee, Apr 15, 2016.

1. kaczka

kaczka Member

Feb 18, 2016
    Edmonton, Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    let em know about my cracking seats ;)

2. Davy911

Davy911 New Member

May 9, 2016
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Haha will do.:)

3. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Have the following problem with my Lille Cat 3 tickets (SWC-FRA, ITA-IRL, LILLE QF):

If I check the page source I can see CAT3 tickets to sector 17, 19, 62, 58, which are not existed in the Lille stadium.

Tried to check and it would be perfect for Bordeaux stadium.. It should be a mistake, but what if they print these data to the tickets themselves???

Anyone has the same problem with Lille Cat3 tickets?

4. jackjody4ever

jackjody4ever New Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Does anyone know which side is the Croatia side at the Croatia vs Czech Republic game? At St. Etienne?

Thanks!

5. ekartash

ekartash Member

Mar 20, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Could someone help me understand the seating in Marseilles. My tickets say Green, Gate 11, Block I. I don't see that on the map.

6. db1709

db1709 Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    St etienne ticket says I'm in Block 1 but there's no block 1 on the map. Anyone know what's going on there?

7. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    looking at this map http://plan-stade.fr/stade-velodrome.php i see blocks I in all four stands and the one in Ganay seems to be accessed via gate 7 but 11 is right next to it. if your ticket says "Green" in english there might be a special access scheme being thought up for the euro. perhaps there will be color-coding put in place for international visitors.

8. jamesp1878

jamesp1878 New Member

Feb 4, 2016
    St. Helens
    Club:
    Everton FC
    does anybody know the 'Ireland' end for Ireland v Sweden at Stade de France, the 'England' end for England v Wales, and finally England v Slovakia.

9. TomMoore321

TomMoore321 Member

Feb 15, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Wasn't sure where to put this question, but I wondered how early at previous tournaments fans typically enter the stadium? Gates open three hours before kick-off, and I know we need to allow time to get through the security points. My reason for asking is because I'd like to hang a flag on the fences/signage in the ground - anyone who has been to previous Euros/World Cups got any thoughts on how quickly does the space tend to get filled up?

10. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    L12 is definitely in the Irish end. I think that is the north end of the stadium.

11. Danita Russo

Danita Russo New Member

May 17, 2016
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    Does anyone have the exact seating plan for the Stade Velodrome in Marseilles for the Euro 2016? Cant seem to find my seats anywhere on any previous seating plans on the internet. Section 404(Cat 1)

12. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    wtf? that sounds like a lyon section. is there any chance UEFA is mixing up stadiums? (see petersonnn*'s #53)

*pourquoi tant de n?

13. Danita Russo

Danita Russo New Member

May 17, 2016
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    I sure to heck hope not!!! Trying to get ahold of someone at UEFA!!!! Good luck with that!! Automated phone messages and no one ever returns my e-mails!! Wonder how many people are having ticket issues?!

14. Danita Russo

Danita Russo New Member

May 17, 2016
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    If anyone could give me any information on being able to contact someone in regards to my tickets at UEFA,for the Euro 2016,I'd appreciate it. I pray my tickets are not wrongly printed,but nowhere am I able to get help. Unless anyone else has a seating plan at the Stade Velodrome for the Euro cup that shows a Block 404 row 40 in Category 1. There does not seem to be this area at that Stadium.

15. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Am I right in assuming you say your tickets ar enot printed? You are then getting your info from the hack of reading the source code. I wouldn't be too concerned then. when will you get your physical tickets?

16. JohnnyEuro

JohnnyEuro Member

Mar 9, 2016
    No idea about your issue, but Ticket help line no is +33182522016
    Sometimes it takes +10 min in the waiting cycle. Just stay on the phone and if you get disconnected at some point just call again. Good luck

Edit: if you don't have your tickets yet, just wait for them...

17. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    They must be Restricted View seats.

18. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    On the previous page of this thread someone else (Cappo Smiffy) raised exactly the same issue. I'm guessing you are between blocks C and H. So I think your ticket should be for the Red stand, and probably Gate 2 or 18.

19. Danita Russo

Danita Russo New Member

May 17, 2016
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    Thank you for your help. Yes they are printed tickets that I bought and received from the Official UEFA site. It shows red section Tribune stand enter at gate 16. But nowhere can I see on any seating maps that there is an area of block 404 in Stade Velodrome. And a Category 1 is not supposed to be a restricted view.

20. bulle1

bulle1 Member

Dec 3, 2011
    Sweden
    Club:
    Everton FC
    I'm not sure if this is the right one either :p
    Got a ticket on section 11 which is Cat3.

21. VaiBrasil

VaiBrasil Member

May 20, 2014
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Anyone know how many rows in the upper bowl in Nice? I'm 51. Have to believe that is at or near the top... anyone been to the stadium that can confirm?

22. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
  23. meior mordi

meior mordi Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    where the hell is block 227 or 212 category 2 in lyon?

24. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    image.jpeg top of second tier, northeast and southwest corners.

25. Davy911

Davy911 New Member

May 9, 2016
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Is block 429 c or is the 3 sections in 429 a, b and c