Euro 2016 Schedule and Scoresheet in Excel

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by Agam, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Agam

Agam New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Hi,

I would like to inform you that a Euro 2016 Schedule and Scoresheet in Excel has been released. It is equipped with automatic formula that will adjust group standings automatically based on inputted scores. UEFA has apply a new tournament format where there are 6 group winners, 6 group runner ups and 4 best third-placed teams will advance to round of 16 based on specific conditions. This excel spreadsheet has accommodate it where it will place those qualified teams in round of 16 brackets automatically. It should help on seeing the possible pairing matches easily.

You can download it in http://exceltemplate.net/sports/euro-2016-schedule-and-scoresheet/

Have fun guys :)

Thanks

artielange84 repped this.
  2. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Looking great, thanks!

3. henriology

henriology Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Great tool! Especially for the confusing Round of 16 match-ups. Cheers!

4. Guilhem

Guilhem New Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Club:
    Stade de Reims
    Hello guys, I use to bet with my team for all the soccer tournament, world cup and Euro in a spreadsheet. But, this year, I try something new! that's why, if you’d like to bet with friends or colleagues on all the Euro 2016 matches, you could consider this table:https://www.rowshare.com/blog/en/2016/06/03/Euro-2016-Place-bets-with-your-friends-and-colleagues

Just share the table with your friends and bet for your favorite teams. RowShare, as a football fan, will automatically compare your bets with the actual results in live and update your points.
    Each guest will see your group’s bets, but will only be allowed to edit his own.

So, begin a challenge with your team or friends. May the best win!

5. Cuulio

Cuulio New Member

Apr 29, 2016
    Thanks for these!