Pre-match: (EURO 2016 - Quarter Final) Germany vs Italy 07.2.2016 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Lahmfan, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Will Germany win it all?

1. Si!

50.0%
  2. Yes!

38.2%
  3. Oui!

41.2%
  4. diakh!

29.4%
  5. Ja!

64.7%
  6. na’am!

29.4%
  7. Ayo!

29.4%
  8. Ya!

32.4%
  9. Da!

41.2%
  10. Weewawo!

32.4%
  11. ਜੀ!

35.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    and Iceland is not really that strong. so i am not worried

Ger90 repped this.
  2. griffithdavid

griffithdavid Member

May 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I am going on vacation this Saturday at the same beach, same hotel, and both times I was arriving when Germany put a whooping on Brazil for those interested in coincidences. Crazy we would probably play the hosts in the semis as well. This should be fun and whichever team wins this game I hope wins the Euros.

Lahmfan and Ger90 repped this.
  3. Cazlon

Cazlon Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Pretoria/Berlin
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Just remember Mueller in 2010...Watch out for some absurd yellow cards in this game to help France.

4. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I hate the rule, and if you're going to have it, you better have refs more disciplined than handing it out like candy. Hummels got carded for a textbook slide. Unreal.

Dhajj repped this.
  5. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    ok we will get a south american ref

6. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #131 HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Jun 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    FFS bring out Maxwell...Italy is no joke.Ive suffered for many decades watching them beat us.If Jogi pulls this one off...well actually its more about the boys and how bad they wanna end this JINX...and put these Pasta Clowns in their place and ship them home in style.
    Am not sure if its a good thing we are lining up against them now..or would have been better in the final?
    Anyway at some point we had to get this ugly mediteranian monkey off our backs..why not do it this weekend!
    Now is the time when the absence of players such as Lahm/Klose will be felt the most.
    If we can produce the typical machine like precision of German will power vs the italian monkey business of football and theatrics...we can pick them apart.Hope the boys are mentally in tip top shape!

:thumbsup:;););):D;););):thumbsup:

7. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bring them on..all of them.Who cares is De Rossi or his grandmother will be playing...we should tear a new one for them...its about time.Might as well have all their best players present!

8. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    i think even if we play with 22 players we are still going to kick their ass with 11.

P to the Wee repped this.
  9. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Air Mustafi may be our secret weapon???

Lahmfan repped this.
  10. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It doesn't matter who we play when no one beats us come tournament time now. Secure the bag alert alert alert alert alert

11. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Someone already drunk

12. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Just saying he scored the first goal in the tournament

13. BMGuy

BMGuy Member

Bayern Munich
    Sep 6, 2004
    vietnam
    I reckon Italy will repeat the same tactics against Germany last time in Euro, trying to attack first to make surprise on the opponent's defenders and if they make use of it, there will be big problems for Germany.

Other than that, I don't think Germany will attack as much as in the last two games, it will be more of the strategy game especially in the first 30 minutes. Loew has to make sure both full backs not to run too far from home, just to make sure no counterattack play from Italy can threaten his team.

14. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Just FYI. You have been wrong about Germany every single time this Euro. Congrats. New record

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  15. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Italy is not an attacking team. Germany has to find the balance of relentless attack along with the ability to defend whatever counter they throw back. Germany does not do well defending. If there is one thing Germany does right, it's attack. Let the Italians chase the match for once - that will open it up for a 2nd. I just hope if we are up 1-0, Loew decides not to sit on the lead...that can bite us in the Arsch.

Dhajj, BMGuy and Ger90 repped this.
  16. Völler's Mustache

Aug 19, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Hamburger SV
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LahmFan.....can you chill the ******** out? Everyone here is just trying to discuss the upcoming match and you're taking any tiny slight against Germany like someone insulted your mother. The Italian fans on this board have been respectful. From one German fan living in Los Angeles to another, you're acting like a twat.

johnny6, BorisG and MatthausSammer repped this.
  17. BorisG

BorisG Member+

Sep 30, 2009
    Namibia
    Club:
    FC Nürnberg
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hector has a slight cold missed training yesterday ...

Ger90 repped this.
  18. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    shove that mustache up your ass

19. BMGuy

BMGuy Member

Bayern Munich
    Sep 6, 2004
    vietnam
    I predicted 3-0 last match, Kimmich could repeat Lahm and should change his career position given the situations in Bayern and NT even before the 2nd match. So what did i predict wrong ?

20. BMGuy

BMGuy Member

Bayern Munich
    Sep 6, 2004
    vietnam
    It's all about strategy, yes Italy are not an attacking team but they're capable in some times and if you look at the way to shock Germany right from the start, it will be a lot easier for them. Look at France vs Ireland, Ireland almost did it.

Sure it's a plain possibility, just as many other ways :)

21. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    some selection for you

22. BMGuy

BMGuy Member

Bayern Munich
    Sep 6, 2004
    vietnam
    still nothing wrong about it.

If Loew plays the same lineup, i can't see how Germany can prevail on this match. => he changed the lineup

Both goals are offside, this is not good enough for Euro. Loew should have had a talk with Lahm to change his mind before the tournament, and at least give Wiser a chance instead of podolski.

now the team plays without soul. => yes both goals were offside, it's the fact, and if the coach are not to change RB, or not be convinced by other players, why keep podolski and not add some decent RB ?

anyway, this is complete different from what I've just discussed above. These are complains and the above post is about the possible tactics Italy could take.

sry for my english :), try hard to write

23. BorisG

BorisG Member+

Sep 30, 2009
    Namibia
    Club:
    FC Nürnberg
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kicker first predicted line up ... Same as last game ... Doesn't mean much though !!!!

Ger90 repped this.
  24. BorisG

BorisG Member+

Sep 30, 2009
    Namibia
    Club:
    FC Nürnberg
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dude sometimes you funny , but yeahh You need to chill s bit . Anyway am sure you not in real life line this ? Are you ? You remind of this this little unhappy kid that gets bullied allot that puts up this big tough ego thing ... I have learnt to live with you on this board but many new comers will take offence .

MatthausSammer and Ger90 repped this.
  25. BorisG

BorisG Member+

Sep 30, 2009
    Namibia
    Club:
    FC Nürnberg
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This UEFA Player Barometer is silly as Boateng is only rated 48th , best German Players are Kroos 5th and Hector 6th....

haven't heard much about Germany line ups and tactics vs Italy on the web... been extremely quite, in the other games every one had something to say!!!!!!!!!