Este Boca...

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by argentine soccer fan, Sep 29, 2005.

1. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    It's not a matter of hate, it's a matter of preference. I guarantee you that if tomorrow the FMF would change the rules and say that no more foreigners are allowed, no-one would weep over these guys. They're allowed therefore people accept them, but 99% of the Mexican public would prefer a Mexican over a foreigner any day. Foreigners are detrimental to Mexican futbol; Argentineans in particular. They shouldnt be allowed to play in Mexico.

2. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    Dude, you're from Uruguay. Two thirds of your population live outside of Uruguay. I dont think beggars can be choosers.

3. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    This coming from a guy who can't even write properly. :rolleyes:

4. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Dude you're the one that's whining and crying like a little bitch. Just like "Chino" Benitez, a classless turd. Are you getting ready to spit on somebody also? Yeah, you won the Apertura and a joke of a tournament in the Copa Sudamericana, but that doesn't hide the fact that 1.) You're not going to be playing in a more prestigous tournament like the Copa Libertadores next year, and 2.) You club has a couple of ingrates in Palermo and GBS, and 3.) you're goalkeeper is about as inconsistent in the National Team than the NYSE.

5. El_Maestro

El_Maestro Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Planet Earth
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Maybe you guys should form some sort of Mexican futbol Minutemen, to track down Southamerican players, hunt them down and get them the hell out of the country. So GOP of you.

You are awere that if it weren't for Marioni, Ailton, Veron and Leandro Augusto, Pumas wouldn't even had made the semis.

6. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    Cut the cra.p! The only problem I have against them is that they HURT the progression of Mexican futbol The most important aspect of any country is their NT.

I give credit to Antonio De Nigris for scoring that goal in Brazil. He was the one who started everything.

7. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

You have a point there ... but to be honest, wtf does all this have to do with Boca? This thread is not even about the final of the Sudamericana only ...

I think you should take your thoughts to the Mex forums and have a debate with your peeps about it. About Pumas, about foreigners, about playing the South American competitions.

Honestly.

8. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Con que poco alzanzo para ganar 3 titulos en 6 meses. :-O

Sigan participando. :D

9. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No. we are not the ones crying or whining. We have no reason to do so. We are Boca fans and we are celebrating our victories.

This thread was started by me in order to recognize and appreciate with my fellow 'hinchas de Boca' the good team that Boca was putting together since Alfio Basile was made coach. It was meant to celebrate the team's progress, after the forgettable days of 'Chino' Benitez.

At the time the thread was started, Basile's Boca was nothing more than a promise of good football. Since that time, Boca has won every title they contested, and now the promise has become reality. Now is the time to celebrate.

The only glitch with this thread is that the gayinas and some foreigners come in here to whine and cry, and so there is only one thing we can say to you.

:D Sigan participando :D

10. manyaUSA

manyaUSA New Member

Oct 11, 2005
    California
    Uruguay's population is 3.000.000 and you say two thirds lives outside (2.000.000). You're an ignorant and the worst part is that you think you're smart.

11. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    I'll give you credit for winning the Apertura, but not the Copa. Like I said previoulsy, it's a joke of a tournament and the big clubs shouldn't even be participating. Even as a River supporter I'll say they shouldn't even participated. If it's supposed to like the UEFA Cup in Europe than CONMEBOL needs to do something to make it more accessable for the smaller clubs. The big clubs have the Copa Libertadores. The smaller ones should have the Copa Sudamericana. That's the way it should be. By the way, what exactly does this title mean? That Boca is the champion of South America? Or is it Sao Paolo?

12. manyaUSA

manyaUSA New Member

Oct 11, 2005
    California
    I don't care, I'm learning and that's my excuse.
    You're an idiot who thinks that mejico belongs to the first world and is much better than the rest of the continent, and there's no excuses for idiots, they just were born like that.

I go to mejico twice a year I know what it is, have you ever been in my country?

13. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    "2 anhos seguidos trajimos pa la Argentinaaaaa ...
    la copa que perdieron las gallinaaaaaas"

No te olvides que por perder la Sudamericana y con Boca se fue Pellegrini, si el mismo que hoy triunfa en Espana. :D

[​IMG]

Peligro ... si no sos de Boca no mires aca

:D

14. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hey manyoso. stop going to mexico.

15. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Just right click and save picture as ... all are invited to do so and use as your desktop background. :D

[​IMG]

16. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Sudamericana is not libertadores, but it is a tournament which features most of the best South American clubs, as well as some from Mexico and the US. So, it is still worth celebrating.

As far as Boca or Sao Paulo, of course I'd rather win Libertadores, as Boca did three times already this century, but there will be this thing called the recopa to determine bragging rights. We shall see who wins it, I'm banking on Basile's Boca, which hasn't lost any cup yet.

17. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I should add that our foreign brothers who support Boca and who appreciate good football are welcome here. I was refering only to those foreigners who post here with 'mala leche', who want to minimize Boca's achievements with their whining, and you know who you are'.

GRANDE BOCA CAMPEON!!!

18. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Kily Gonzales arrived to Bs As today with the idea to stay to play in Argentina. The main club would be Boca ... the reason to come back: continuity that will give him a chance to play the WC with the NT. Talks will start this week.

The same scenario unfolds for Coloccini, who will probably be sold by Deportivo to another Spanish club, but since he has played more than 5 games for Depor he won't be able to play for his new club. This opens the possibility for Boca to get him too, as Schiavi will most likely move to Spain's 2nd Division Hercules (just bought by the Roig's who own Villareal). Talks will start once the new Spanish club finalizes the deal ... as this is a triangle operation.

Both Kily's and Coloccini's agent is the same agent for Gago ... which puts them closer to Boca than to River in Coloccini's case.

Boca is certainly looking for the Argentinian bi-campeonato. :D

19. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v4/pagina.jsp?pagId=1111559

:p

20. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Kily and Coloccini? If we can get at least one of them, that would be awesome. If they can keep the young talented players like Gago, Bilos and Palacio for a couple more seasons, and bring a couple more veterans, we can continue our dominance.

21. manyaUSA

manyaUSA New Member

Oct 11, 2005
    California

Be careful with Rocacas, he's writing to Nissan & Toyota to complaint about mexicans teams failure in Conmebol tournaments.

Good luck, and don't forget the parts for my xterra

22. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Sigue de vacaciones y celebraciones. :D

Mientras tanto ... leamos de Macri :p

23. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    ... jugara frente a River el Sabado con los mismos jugadores "de memoria" de Basile ... solo a la espera de Gago y Bilos, tocados pero que quizas lleguen para ser titulares.

:D

24. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Any news on Palacio?? Last heard Juventus has a real close eye on him:eek:

25. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Nah ... Macri won't let him go before 2007. Boca is in very good economic form ... before the spending spree of last semester, Boca had saved $40+ million.

And Juve offered somewhere around $6 million, to what Macri didn't even blink. Not for that amount. Realize that Newell's asked River for Belluschi $5 million. ;)