ESPN/Futbol Picante VI [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by sidspaceman, Oct 12, 2010.

1. John Jagou

John Jagou BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 8, 2006
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    I love the way that they respond to someone who actually has a real source and verifiable information that contradicts their narrative. They scream at him until they have to go to break, like they did to Schwartz last night.

2. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    capitanes they said Hugo said Mourinho copied him.

i was like ok lets hear it.

He just said they were similar.

i was like, what is wrong with these guys?

3. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    LOL I saw that.

Que paso con Schwartz?

4. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I haven't seen Picante or will not see it for a while but I saw some minutes of Los Capitanes and they were attacking the players and it seems that Joserra and company are going to start with their campaign about how horrible the players are for months now that they LOST with the Nestor thing. Also it had Alejandro de la Rosa saying how the players are horrible, never sign anything and are mean to the fans. Something that I never saw being said before the Nestor thing. Also they send De la Rosa to cover and I wouldn't be surprised if they try to have him replace Sutcliffe as the player coverage although good luck with him trying to get any interviews or thing like that with that attitude. And you also had Huerta saying that the Noa Noa was waiting for the players on saturday but did not arrive, of course without showing any proof of that. And that just happened in a few minutes before I switched the channel.

5. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    When Alejandro Blanco questioned Huerta's shifting stance on Chicharito (praising his upbringing and his values a few weeks ago and now attacking him because he supposedly "attacked" Nestor during the meeting), Huerta started getting flustered calling Blanco a liar and shaking his finger at him while Blanco was asking him to prove his point with facts instead of speculation.

Huerta dragged Moreno through the mud over the letter too.....that was hard to watch.

6. crazyman

crazyman Member

Jan 3, 2006
    WestCoast
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i heard something about it, what did chicharito said?did?

7. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    I don't know what he said and neither does the press unless someone in that meeting has leaked the details but apparently Nestor thought Chicharito wouldn't join the mutiny but since everyone took turns airing out their complaints, Chicharito did as well and told Nestor some of the things he didn't like about the way the players were being treated.

8. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    made nestor tear up, allegedly

9. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    That's the thing about "nice" or "polite" peeps. When they open up and say something, it hurts that much more.

10. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Es que Nestor los pisoteba.

11. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    get thicker skin you pu$$y and it wont hurt as much :D

12. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    I'm talking about Nestor feeling betrayed by a "polite" guy.

I'd comment on your pu$$y remark, but then you'd go into a complete funk and start talking about how Tomas Balcazar would never say stuff like that.:D

13. soccer blood 9

soccer blood 9 New Member

Mar 2, 2006
    Omaha, Ne
    In my opinion Fernando Schwartz is a beast:cool:

14. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    you're on a roll today choul.

15. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    WTF....these guys seriously dedicated a little segment to a Goal.com editorial that was hating on Chicharo.....and whats worse is it was signed as anonymous -_-

SMFH...it sounded like a straight up hater nad piece....picante is officially fukin garbage for even attempting to take a source like Goal.com serious.

16. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LOL, it's been garbage. Que pendejos. In what way did they hate on Cheech, by the way? At this point he's surpassing some people's expectations, including mine. Personally I thought he was going to get at most some Carling Cup starts, and be the second or third option coming off the bench in the EPL and the CL in his first year. Not to mention he gave them three points on the road against he toughest opponent in the group. Nads fan sippin' on the haterade because their youth prospects haven't lived up to their hype.

17. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    It's not just them. El Universal was the first one to cover it when they made an article about it. By the way El Universal does a huge amount on stories based on blogs and youtube videos. And this is the great press that the great Nestor was bowing to. :rolleyes:

18. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    all of a sudden they hate on Chicharito because of Nestor losing his job :rolleyes:

19. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Guys come on... Jozy >>>> Chicharito

LMAO!!!!

Yo, I caught about five minutes last night and I cut it off real quick... they went on for all five minutes I was watching reading that "anonymous" blog post stating that people are dumb for believing Chicharito was bought for anything other than a marketing plan orchestrated by Man U and Chivas.

I did go on to say that the kid has been scoring and all (which is the obvious) but the Picante crew just seemed to eat it up. These guys get more negative by the day.

Maybe we can bombard ESPN Deportes with e-mails complaining about their lack of objectivity and demand that we get actual football analysis. These guys are pathetic.

20. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    Wait, you went on the show?

21. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I meant they not I ... typo :p

22. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    Ah ok, for a second there I was trying to figure out which Picante you were based on your posts.:D

23. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    El cejudo. jaja

24. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    Well, SDS did contrast "I" with the "Picante crew", so I thought maybe he was someone new, like Chelis.

SDS-in my head, while I assumed it was a spelling mistake, the whole you being on picante was much more entertaining.:D

25. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I wish I was, to bitch slap the shit out of those f*ckers