ESPN/Futbol Picante V [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by El Chompiras, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Maybe because the itinerary was drawn and given to the players way before the planning of the pachanga.

2. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    Because the federacion is anything but organized, same reason we dont have an official DT yet. They dont think things thru the way a normal football federation would.

Initially, i was behind our players 100 %, they have the right and liberty to do what they want when they want. But now im thinking some of them should jus STFU already before it bites them in the ass. Its not right the way the media is handling this issue, especially the picante crew, but it will only get worse for some of the players if they continue to fuel the fire.

3. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Good point.

Most of the veteran players (and directivos) have admitted that they usually do a similar "get together" when they all meet up for NT games.

Knowing it was a two game "concentracion", Nestor could've put two and two together and stayed one step ahead by making a point about the "parties" in the itinerary.

After all, this is what he's paid to do. He's supposed to be the liaison between the players and the Federation and is supposed to plan for these things.

4. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    by some you mean Marquez? he is the only one that have spoken about the incident and how shitty the FMF is(which of course he is right), the others have remained quiet for the most part, the only ones adding "fuel to the fire" are the stupid mexican journos who know shit about football thats why they love this kind of shit.

5. tinieblas01

tinieblas01 Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Florida by way of Tx
    Club:
    Club América
    It seems like Marquez and one or two others are gonna be the fall guys in this mess and the corrupt owners and federativos are gonna come out of this without repercussions or accountability thanks to their domesticated puppets in the press.

6. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I haven't heard any of the players, including Marquez, acknowledge that the letter was actually from them.

Salcido's stated that he knows nothing of it

7. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    For the most part i was talking about Marquez and Salcido.Didnt Salcido also threaten to "talk " about what happened at the confederations in 05 ? I heard something to that effect.

8. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I hope chelis is in here longer, he brings something new :)

9. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    I support the players 100%, and Mexico can go and ******** it self for all I care.

10. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ruso out, chelis in.

no more torano, lol

11. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I've heard they have Barny Flinstone there now.

12. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    The stuff sigs are made of !

13. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    I'll have to give Chelis more time.......so far Ruso was better.

Yup......still, Ruso was better.

14. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007

:rolleyes:

A union should have been formed A LONG time ago....but take away their parties and girls and they formed that shit up REAL quick.

Huerta made a good point (yes, Huerta) a few night ago. He mentioned a few players that did not get in trouble, yet their names are not on the list, if this was a TRUE players then everyone from the NT should be a part of it even those who were not in trouble.

15. Gucci

Gucci BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 7, 2010
    The Gym
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    russo ftw!! anybody else hate huertas invistigaciones privadas or whatever they're called haha

16. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    They have a new piece of ass on Capitanes...

Also, who is the new girl??

:D

17. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    pic, vid, or GTFO! :D:cool:

18. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    You know it's funny watching Picante and Tribuna Fox Sports........Picante has touched on the Pachanga scandal since day one.....I think Tribuna touched on it but has moved on.....if they talk about it they don't spend 30 of the 60 minutes about the pachanga.

19. MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP

MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 9, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Almost every damn sports show is a piece of shit really, Picante puras mamadas, Tribuna aparte de la buenota de Pilar the hosts are boring and seem to only be interested in talking America, Jorge Ramos is a douchebag who thinks he knows it all and tries to shout people down the only show I actually enjoyed was Futbol Para Todos Little sports info but alot of laughs and no egos also no old grumpy dudes only young kats que les gusta aventar rollo.

20. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    YEAH !!! seriously, I might consider driving back home after school to watch the damn show..;)

21. Viva RoCkism!

Viva RoCkism! Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Mexico City
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah I think Futbol Para todos actually accomplishes what it set out to do...not a bad show

22. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Picante still spending more than half of the show to talk about the scandal. LOL

23. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    rafa puente said he loves F1 on capitanes yesterday.....when the crap has he ever mentioned F1 on air if he loves it so much...lol sucking up to the guest

the new chick they have made me remember the last one. shit she lasted about 2 weeks and then gone. people realized she didnt do shit and wasnt even that attractive so they canned her

what did happen to the first chick on capitanes?

probably answered my own question :D

shit they still got her on the logo of the show....thats cold lol

24. crazyman

crazyman Member

Jan 3, 2006
    WestCoast
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    refer to second quote

25. Chiquitibum