ESPN/Futbol Picante V [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by El Chompiras, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It was more of the same yesterday....

I can't believe anyone beleives this shit. Its truly pathetic. I feel that what they do after the game its their business. I really don't give a shit if it was trannies, hookers, or just groupies.....however they choose to party and spend their free time, its their business.

I personally like Oswaldo's comments the most....Albert went all holier than thou. I think all the players feel the same.....its all bs, a non-story.

2. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Que dijo Oswaldo?

3. sin fatalismo

sin fatalismo Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    My question to Rafa is:

Why don't you just unload all the stuff you seem to be bottling in from before and during South Africa 2010?

You have nothing to lose, and your comments, if truthful, will only serve to expose the problems within the FMF.

I really can't understand why he's holding back, there's no better time than right now to attempt a coup of sorts.

Subsequently, part of me wonders whether these threats are somewhat empty and only a gesture to attempt to save face.

4. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think Rafa genuinely likes playing for EL TRI ... imagine if they blacklist his ass

5. sin fatalismo

sin fatalismo Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You're right.

But he can have a greater positive impact if he actually unloads all this stuff he says that he has on the back burner.

Make a sacrifice as a leader.

6. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Basically what most of the other players said....

The game was over it was their free time, Monterrey press is scum. He accuses them of desperately trying to find a gossip story when there is none to be found. He goes onto to talk about it isn't fair that others are allowed to enjoy themselves and have a some drinks but somehow theyre being measured by a different standard.

I looked for the interview but found nothing.

7. sin fatalismo

sin fatalismo Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We should remember that Oswaldo was arrested in Chicago because he couldn't comprehend the concept of common decency while staying in a hotel in the poshest area in Chicago.

So I was going through the "Oswaldo Sanchez Arrested" thread and I found this:

[​IMG]

8. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Maybe this time he will do it. His chances of playing for the NT won't hurt now.

9. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Ehh that the Esto newspaper from yesterday. Notice it has the Toluca/Olimpia result.

10. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The Picante guys brought this up last night....bs if you ask me. It doesn't make his statements untrue. The hotel being one of the poshest in Chicago, not sure how this matters either. If he took it too far, and became a nuisance to other guests/staff than great, he got what he deserved. Where is takes place should not matter and just because he facked up doesn't make what he said untrue.

11. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Anytime someone disagrees with the Picante guys, they just bring up other shit to destroy their credibility and Jose Cualquiera watching at home starts thinking "yeahhhh f*ck Oswaldo, he don't know shit, he got arrested in Chicago for being an idiot, he's the last one that should be speaking out".....when in reality, the validity of his opinion shouldn't be measured by his actions in the past but by whether or not his opinion actually makes sense and is applicable to the subject at hand. The fact that he has captained the NT in recent times should give more weight to his opinion but for some reason Alberts' opinion is held in higher regard by those some idiots who eat all his shit up.

Not that it's exclusive to the medios amarillistas in Mexico. The GOP employs similar tactics.

12. sin fatalismo

sin fatalismo Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

You're so right.

Whoops.

:p

13. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    exactly they both talk as if they were a bunch of five year olds talking to more five year olds, "eww look pee pee parts<<giggles>>", dumb little ********s.

14. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Carlos hosting the show. I'm sure he won't be bitching today, Necaxa won.

15. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol, the everchanging cover jpg. tricking everybody.

16. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    What's good with sutclife reporting that the players all signed a letter that said they want nestor gone lol

17. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    any links to ESPN en Radio Forumula?

I actually want to hear what they have to say about Nester speaking out

18. John Jagou

John Jagou BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 8, 2006
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
  19. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
  20. John Jagou

John Jagou BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 8, 2006
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Isn't it interesting that the ones who are feigning the most faux outrage about this whole thing are the former employees of TV Azteca.

21. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  22. ЯR

ЯR New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Morocco
    I could go for a Hector Huerta investigation right about now.

23. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hector Huerta said that Nestor DLT specifically told the players that they couldn't gather within the confines of the hotel.

Here he goes.

24. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Why wouldn't Nestor put it in writing?

I mean, he handed the players an itinerary when they arrived in Mexico for the two games. Why not stipulate it in the itenerary?