Eredivisie on oz.com

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by daniloni, Feb 23, 2018.

1. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. HDSports

HDSports Member

Aug 30, 2005
    I noticed today on my on-screen listings (VZFios) that Univision Deportes will be showing a live Eredivisie match on Saturday March 10 at 2:30p ET (no listing of specific matchup).

3. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The only Eredivisie game then is Roda vs. Sparta Rotterdam at 2:45 P.M., and those are the bottom two clubs.

4. teamitup76

teamitup76 Member

Mar 25, 2003
    CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have had the worst time with Oz.com. It will not allow me log in on the ios app (saying I do not have member services and to come back). And I cannot click on any Eredivisie games even though they are supposed to be available. Good thing it is a 30 day free trial. So far the website is clunky and a bit confusing...I cannot comment on the app for my phone since it does not work.

5. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was able to watch a bit of Ajax-ADO on the AppleTV app during halftime of Palace-Spurs. The quality was good, as it had been for A-League when I had a subscription. But as of when I last checked a few hours ago, there were no upcoming games listed. So let’s see if they list games late in the week or at all (as noted in the A-League thread, they’ve been marketing this Eredivisie offering for weeks, but this is the first weekend where they showed games). Plus, based on this past week, they only show selected games it appears of PSV, Ajax, and Feyenoord (although they showed AZ as well), and there’s not much of a race for the title or the two CL spots, so it’s not the most intriguing league this year.

6. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wrote to them and they got back to me in three or four days. It wasn’t a technical problem and they weren’t particularly helpful, but maybe they can sort this out for you.

7. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^^Thanks for posting this. I'll check it out this weekend. If this is real, let's hope it lasts longer than NGSN. Thus far this season I've been getting pretty good streams via AceStream but those can be hit or miss.

8. HDSports

HDSports Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Update on UDN listing of March 10.....Eredivisie listing has been removed, MLS game on the station at 3:30 pm. There are no other Dutch football listings as of now.

9. MannyStein

MannyStein New Member

Jun 30, 2016
    NJ
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Download on the PC vavoo.com, in Android from the google play store, during the download, when it ask, change the address from vavoo.com to vavoo.to. after you finish open the App and go to the tab Live TV and then to the tab sports, you will be surprised which Dutch streams you will find. Ok, unfortunately the season ist over since last weekend, but still should satisfy our dutch needs.

10. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV games listed for this weekend.

11. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Thats good news too. Its probably PSV x Willem II. PSV have a Mexican and a few other latin Americans on their squad.

12. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After that, HDSports said the game was replaced by MLS at 3:30. The schedule I found for Univision Deportes has Liga MX en 30 at 2:00 P.M. without anything from 2:30 to 3:30.

13. StareByki1983

StareByki1983 Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Vitesse v Ajax match not loading due to technical difficulties. These guys are not making a good first impression.

14. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I had the same experience yesterday.

15. StareByki1983

StareByki1983 Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Is this service active anymore? No games were showing on their app for this past weekend. Their website was a blank screen yesterday and was working well enough today that I canceled my subscription and removed my credit card info.

Perhaps the Eredivisie will find its way into the ESPN+ service.

16. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I just went over to the OZ.com website and they now say that Eredivisie matches are not available in the US. This is a real bummer as now it appears there will be no 'official' streaming service in the US.

17. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hopefully it means that someone better will pick it up? I know Eleven has been showing a lot of football friendlies and I think they have Eredivisie rights elsewhere, and they also have a hole in the schedule because they no longer have Belgian rights (now with B/R Live). Maybe they get Eredivisie rights for the US? Dreaming is free.

18. corolla

corolla Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    It is crazy to see how few things are settled as far as tv coverage for each of these european leagues this season which kicks off shortly or has already kicked off. I wish someone would scoop up most of these rights making the legal streaming choice a little more clear. As a fios customer im currently without Ligue 1, La Liga, and Turkish leagues without Bein. Im also without efl championship without espn+, Belgian and Scottish leagues without b/r, no Liga Nos without goltv and without eredivisie and russian prem without a us home. All ive got is premier league and bundesliga on actual tv. And before anyone questions, yes I do watch at least 1 match from each of those leagues weekly.

Thank god for alternate means but still its becoming way more work because it was easy to watch/dvr the bigger league matches and find the more obscure stuff out there.

19. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  20. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Two Eredivisie games listed already for tomorrow.

Ajax vs. Heracles Almelo and PSV vs. FC Utrecht.

21. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Great news!!! We are on the road this weekend so I will miss the first match

22. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looking a few weeks into the future on the schedule, they're showing three games per week. Ajax, PSV, and Feyenoord as can be imagined. Don't know if they can show other clubs (on weeks where the above three are playing each other or late in the season if the title or CL is decided and there's a relegation fixture that's more interesting).

23. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Good timing. Today is a bit desperate in terms of options since most top EPL and Ligue 1 teams play Friday or Sunday this week and the other top leagues in Europe haven’t started yet. So the Ajax and PSV matches are welcomed.

Redbullsnation2012 repped this.