EPB to OKC?

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Energy FC' started by TheFalseNine, May 3, 2015.

1. TheFalseNine

TheFalseNine Moderator
    Staff Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Jul 15, 2014
    Norman, Okla.
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What are the chances that Erik Palmer-Brown gets loaned to OKC for any length of time? Or is he already too integral to Sporting KC? I'd love to watch him play in Taft Stadium. :)

2. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Considering Collin is gone and Opara went out with season ending injury, I doubt they have the defensive depth to loan out anyone.

TheFalseNine repped this.
  3. Blando13

Blando13 Member+

Dec 4, 2013
    Lee's Summit, MO
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's likely to be a part of the U20 World Cup team ... which would take him away from any club team for the month of June (and probably the last couple of weeks in May).

It will greatly depend on if SKC brings in a summer transfer at CB. Ellis has struggled and another starter is needed. Besler may be gone for part or all of the Gold Cup as well, so EPB is likely needed for depth at SKC at least until after the Gold Cup ends. After that ... it is more likely for him to be loaned out to OKC than ever before because he graduates high school on May 11th (I think). He'll be treated much closer to his professional peers at that point and a loan to OKC is at least on the table.

TheFalseNine repped this.