English pub

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by JacksonJazz#9, May 24, 2003.

1. ripmstr

ripmstr New Member

Sep 7, 2000
    Orlando Fl

Where is this bar going to be located?

2. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm getting this damn thing installed in the corner of my basement to reduce the RADON levels, so things are messy right now. I'll post pics after Christmas as I can use my finacee's digital camera, ok?

3. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

Close to Savannah,Ga and Charleston,SC

anyone from BS gets a free pint

4. Hedgy

Hedgy Member

May 30, 2004
    Good luck with the project. Please let me know at SoccerBars.com when you are open for business, so I can add your place to the database.

5. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    [Homer Simpson] WOO HOO[/Homer Simpson]

6. JacksonJazz#9

JacksonJazz#9 Member

Dec 12, 2000
    Grand Ledge, Mich
    Club:
    Plymouth Argyle FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    my pub is complete fellas!!!! pool table... 36 in screen.... Bar (not a wet bar, but a mini fridge that works very well is build into the bar....

several guiness and Bass posters on the wall... a st georges cross flag AND guiness soccer flag up as well... ive got 5 jerseys mounted on the wall (very easy to do... no picture frame needed.. only a hanger a nail) ive got plymouth argyle, chicago fire and arsenal, along with 1 jersey from my youth club and 1 from my current over 30 club.

PLUS.. .the best thing.. i have a drink rail along the wall surrounding the pool table... perfect to put a pint on between shots.. thats my favorite thing of the entire basement

local pub store in town sells metal beer signs.. so i have a few of those up as well... no scarves yet, as i dont even have a collection started yet..

NYR Metros.. how do u post pics? i will put some up... make it easy, cause im no computer guru...

7. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Awesome news mate! Congrats :) You need to put the pics on a webserver, like www.webshots.com

8. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    this Thread needed to be brough back up for the sheer fact I still want to see pic JacksonJazz!

Plus Ive been in Iraq for the last four months without even smelling a beer so pics of a "Home pub" would do a lot for the morale of a poor soul knitting the fabric of freedom (okay maybe Im being a little heavy handed trying to pluck those patriotic heart strings but I would like to see how it turned out and if it has been properly broke in.

mikey

9. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    indiana to south carolina is a long way to go for a free pint. but i'm not above it.

10. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You could try to convince that special someone to join you for a nice romantic long weekend in downtown Charleston, and then, hey what do you know! lets head for an afternoon in Hilton Head. how about a quick drink (pops into Jreds pub) and while your there you find out about a match going on at Blackbaud stadium. Wow we should really check that out too. and what do you know there is the famous Three Lions pub at the stadium for another drink.....

mikey

11. JacksonJazz#9

JacksonJazz#9 Member

Dec 12, 2000
    Grand Ledge, Mich
    Club:
    Plymouth Argyle FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    got it mostly completed.. a few more thing arriving from ebay.... going to have an FA Cup viewing party this weekend.. buy it on PPV, tape it, and watch it in the evening over a few beers.... ive got wall space behind my bar that im going to put another jersey up... but im not sure if i want to put the World Cup winner there, or the FA cup winner... im leaning toward WC winner, as that way i only need to change it every 4 yrs as opposed to every year...

any questions... ask away...

does anyone know an easy way to post pics on a thread????

12. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    upload your pics to a server, www.webshots.com for example, and then just link them over

13. JacksonJazz#9

JacksonJazz#9 Member

Dec 12, 2000
    Grand Ledge, Mich
    Club:
    Plymouth Argyle FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i forwarded some pics to mikey mouse.. he thought he could get them on to bigsoccer....

i think they turned out pretty well....

14. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hey guy Im hoping to get the photos up over the weekend Ive been away from my computer most the week and working behind a firewall that wont let me access my photo website.

Im envyous of the room! makes me want to clear out my garage and get started on my pub room!!!

mikey

15. JacksonJazz#9

JacksonJazz#9 Member

Dec 12, 2000
    Grand Ledge, Mich
    Club:
    Plymouth Argyle FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ah great!!! i was afraid you didnt get them... yeah, thats my "man cave" down there... great place to kick back and watch EPL or MLS...

16. Jerda_76

Jerda_76 New Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Okay, I know the last reply to this thread was over 2.5 years ago!!
    But...
    I have been thinking of doing something similar one day. I searched the web for pics and ended up here. Are there any pics of your Footy Pub, Jacksonjazz??