England Under 15 Discussion Thread #1 (2009 born)

Discussion in 'England' started by zanyk, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Juni

Juni Member+

Nov 26, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Looks like they lost 3-0, or are losing 3-0.

2. FrankHampson

FrankHampson Member

Man United
    England
    Feb 25, 2019
    Steep learning curve for the young lions over there. All part of their development.

3. ADM99

ADM99 Member+

Apr 28, 2019
    To decide places 9-12 we play two more games. First one is against USA.

4. kingeric07

kingeric07 Member

man united
    England
    May 31, 2018
    Be stronger 04’s as the years go on. Just about the best of the biggest at this age.

5. FrankHampson

FrankHampson Member

Man United
    England
    Feb 25, 2019
    Good luck. Looks to be stunning area

6. United689908

United689908 Member

Jul 11, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Never heard of him so guess so.

7. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Juni commented on Hall previously. Anyone know anything more about the players in this group ?

From what I could see in the Italy game which was limited. Hackett has a good first touch and gets up and down the touchline brilliantly. Difficult to get the ball off with his size.

Liked Forson too. Looks skillful and plays with purpose. Whilst Ireland also has a bit of something about him going forward.

What I have seen of Clarridge. He is a bit John Stones like. Technically he is superb and is super-uber comfortable at bringing the ball out from defence. Has a great ping on him too. Defending and particularly aerially despite his height is probably where he needs to work on.

They chose the 4 wingers to play inverted. Spencer and Bynoe-Gittens (right-footed on the left) and Thomas/Mubama (left-footed on the right). At least what it looks like.

TopBanana10 repped this.
  8. Juni

Juni Member+

Nov 26, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Jude runs the channels really well in attack, uses his size well to play as the link-up guy, and seems to have a maturity about some of the subtle arts of centre forward play that a lot of youngsters don't have.

Silko is a dribbler with lovely balance and two decent feet. Need to see him a lot more to get a better feel but he moves with ease and that's always a promising first sign.

9. FrankHampson

FrankHampson Member

Man United
    England
    Feb 25, 2019
    Any lad that has managed to get into these camps/squads are doing really well. Great experience and learning curve for the those that have been involved. Like Kingeric07 put above there will be others coming and going as a natural progression over the years. Quite a few 04s may not have even got to go to a camp never mind made a final squad.

Just look at Declan rice youth career. England overlooked him all the way through he play Ireland u16 onwards with not one appearance for England until he gets in the first team and they persuade him to switch.

Hopefully they finish the tournament on a high after the poor result v Czech Republic.

Garibaldi11, kingeric07 and Juni repped this.
  10. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC

11. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
  12. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    #1487 Garibaldi11, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019

13. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    They play USA today. Think it is being streamed.

David Hurford repped this.
  14. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Can't find a stream.

[​IMG]

15. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Currently 1-1
    Mubama for England

16. kingeric07

kingeric07 Member

man united
    England
    May 31, 2018
    It was on their Facebook page, finished 1-1 england scored from a pen.

17. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Think they lost 5-3 on pens in the end.

18. FrankHampson

FrankHampson Member

Man United
    England
    Feb 25, 2019
    Good for the lads to play these different styles and hopefully they all come away with positives going forward. Looking at results the only poor one for me is the Czech Republic one
    Losing 2-1 to the hosts Italy isn’t bad.
    Beating Qatar 6-0 is expected
    Drawing with USA doesn’t surprise me. They will no doubt be physical and well organised. I don’t know how last years lads did over there. But the coaches will
    Have found out about a lot of the lads for the future. Especially mentally.

19. FrankHampson

FrankHampson Member

Man United
    England
    Feb 25, 2019
    Now looked at that pic from Charlton I can see claridge is a tall lad. When rovers played at forest in Albert phelan I’m sure he came off the bench early as a lad got a kick to the face. If I’m right from what I saw that day the centre half that started the game and was next to him was a really good player. I thought that was claridge to be honest. Smaller than claridge with blonde hair. Sure he was captain that day

20. ADM99

ADM99 Member+

Apr 28, 2019
    England's final game is against Turkey in 2 days.

21. FrankHampson

FrankHampson Member

Man United
    England
    Feb 25, 2019

Good last game to finish the tour off. Are you over watching the games?

22. ADM99

ADM99 Member+

Apr 28, 2019
    Oh no, no. Just been keeping updated via the tournament's website and watching the stream their Facebook.

23. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Clarridge is a club under 15

You were watching the u14s. The player you talk about is McAdam who I believe is an 05

24. Garibaldi11

Garibaldi11 Member+

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Looks like Darko Gyabi is involved in some tournament with Man City at the moment?

25. FrankHampson

FrankHampson Member

Man United
    England
    Feb 25, 2019

Yeah not sure of his name but he was a good player. He carried out well from the back and calm on the ball on the basis of that game. It must have been another tall lad that came on that day then is he an u15. Just when seen that picture I thought was him that came on for the poor lad that got whack in face