England thinks they can win World Cup

Discussion in 'Women's World Cup' started by REALfootballRulez, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I always admired English women's footy you know. But Ive never understood why you sent them to men's tourneys like you did in 1990.

Umar repped this.
  2. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Personally I've never admired anything about ze Germans, but hey ho, talking of 'girls' why is it you guys don't play anything remotely 'manly'? I mean even the French play rugby!

3. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ice hockey is pretty popular and occiasionally we looked decent against the US and Canada. Do you have an hockey team of significance? Why are you with your take "a sport has to be manly" on a women's footy forum?

4. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Ice hockey loooool, do you mean that sport where grown men dress in so much 'body armour' they can get run over by a train without getting hurt! Yeah very 'tough' I must say lol. To have a hockey team you have to live in a shit environment where everything freezes for half the year! Look like most Germans you are boring me now, just come back to me when you finally think of something that Germany has given this world, and the next time you feel the need to ridicule the British about football you should perhaps first think that 1. you are ridiculing them in the language they gave to you, 2. you are ridiculing them about a sport they gave to you 3. thank your lucky stars that (unlike ze Germans) they also have a sense of humour.

5. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You do know that modern English evolved out of a prehistoric west Germanic dialect?
    [​IMG]

You're welcome! :D

6. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    This is obvious bollox, if that was the case There would be at least some sort of recognition between the two languages, there isn't, one is a language of Shakespeare and is used in song and poetry across the world, the other is some kind of god awful noise that simply sounds 'hysterical' whatever is being said, one is the language of choice from all corners of the globe, the other is spoken in Germany and its unfortunate neighbour Austria.

7. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Modern man, 21st century civilised people speech:
    Mein Schuh ist braun.
    Pre historic, dumbed down, West Germanic dialect:
    My shoe is brown.

8. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yet the world (including you) speaks the second example eh? I wonder why!? Why don't you translate this for me:-
    'What has Germany ever given the world apart from mass destruction and the ability to take a penalty?'
    In German please.

Umar repped this.
  9. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well, but I guess that counts as one thing we gave to the world... we dont expect you to be grateful or something, no we are a humble people. And for me personally English is like talking to one of my ancestors of 1500 years ago. As a person interested in history, thats great. I could try to teach you some German but I guess that would be in vain or like trying to explain to you the warp engine.

10. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Silly boy, its called ENGLISH for a reason, if you lot 'gave it to the world' then surely it would be called ' German' wouldn't it!!? Of course I don't want to learn it, there is no point, nobody speaks it apart from Germans! If I had to learn a language (which I don't because you all speak mine) then perhaps Spanish or French, at least these would be useful in some parts of the world, German is about as much use as Mongolian.

Umar repped this.
  11. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Like I said, you dont need to be grateful! The language of the Angles and Saxons is an interesting subject of historic reasearch and given its dumbed down status admittely easy to grasp. The fast food of languages. Im actually glad we outsourced this.

And again: You're welcome! :ROFLMAO:

12. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Like I said the language is called ENGLISH for a reason, next you will be trying to tell me that Germans invented football, or that Shakespeare was German, isn't it past your bedtime? In fact that's something else we gave you.....time, the worlds clocks run on GMT (Grenwich Mean Time), I bet you even thought GMT meant German Mean Time didn't you! Silly boy.

13. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "time"

Origin
    upload_2015-11-13_1-3-22.png

Old English tīma, of Germanic origin; related to tide, which it superseded in temporal senses. The earliest of the current verb senses (dating from late Middle English) is ‘do (something) at a particular moment’.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

14. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I've just looked it up, English is 26% German origin, 29% Latin origin, 29% French origin, 6% Greek origin, 10% other origin = 100% worlds greatest language, that's right ENGLISH! German isn't even the 2nd most in origin lol. If anything we need to thank the French for their 'contribution'!!! Still French is much better than German (probably why its the 2nd most popular world language eh?)

15. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ok, then you dont need to show gratefulness about that 26%!

But though: You're welcome!

Or in modern speech: Gern geschehen! :ROFLMAO:

16. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    My English timepeace is telling me its way past your bedtime, English time is telling you its time for you to turn in so bugger off. Did you know that GMT is the reason why that on a world map the UK is in the middle at the top - exactly where it should be? Another interesting fact for you there.

17. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    My 500 AD sensors are telling me you shouldnt be treating the language so badly.

Always there in case you need help mit der schwierigen Sache, die deine Sprache ist.

18. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Its my language, I'll treat it as I like, in fact unlike for you, for me whatever I say and however I say it wouldn't make any difference because being English means that whatever I utter will be English, its no good going all 'German' with your posts because I haven't got a blind Bambi what you are saying.

19. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Is that how you handle presents of other people in England? I mean you get your language for free and then you treat it like that. It seems like whatever English people do, their football or language, theyd be fukcing it up. Why?

20. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Because both English and football are ours and we shall do with them what we please. Right I'm off to my bed, I have an early start tomorrow, I am getting my 'England European Champions 2016' tattoo done (right alongside my 'England world Champions 1918, 1945 & 1966 tattoos) so gute nacht.

21. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ill accept this as your surrender.

22. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good god...put your pants back on boys. Thread locked.

Marcho Gamgee, toad455, Dyvel and 3 others repped this.