England thinks they can win World Cup

Discussion in 'Women's World Cup' started by REALfootballRulez, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    We've hit Godwin's Law - that's a sign to lock the thread, right?

lil_one, blissett and BlueCrimson repped this.
  2. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No, I think the English just want to be noticed. Thats all. Dont take that away from them.

3. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    @W.A.S.P.
    @Crawleybus

lil' update:
    EPL champions, sponsored by russian gangstas - dieselgate city, 6 pts behind Buli table leader

1-2

and outplayed btw

4. W.A.S.P.

W.A.S.P. Member+

Leeds United
    England
    Sep 20, 2012
    St. Louis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    And your point?

5. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    In a nutshell: you cant play.

6. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I repeat - can we lock the thread? It's devolved into taking potshots at each other in a thread well past its "best by" date.

BlueCrimson and blissett repped this.
  7. W.A.S.P.

W.A.S.P. Member+

Leeds United
    England
    Sep 20, 2012
    St. Louis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yes lets delete this thing. Too many wise cracks.

8. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Im against it. It's everyone's prerogative to stay away.

9. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Careful, were good at kicking German a*** when they push us too far, ask your grandaddy

10. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Huh? Why do you suddenly take pride in Murica's military successes?

11. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I'm thinking more along the lines of the Spitfire, now behave or we shall send them over again.

12. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The ones with pilots such as Ben Affleck? He's murican, isnt he?

13. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    What the hell is that supposed to mean??? All I know is 'Two world wars and one World Cup dooh da dooh da'. Don't worry though 'others' have tried, the Spanish (Philip), the French (Napolean) etc and it ALWAYS ends the same way. Only ze Germans were stupid enough to try their luck twice though! Now we have kind of 'let your nation off' a couple of times now but like I said don't push your luck, the next time we may have to nuke.

14. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This

I also dont remember Murica ever won the world cup.

Are you an American pretending to be British?

15. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    What are you talking about!??? I'm British through and through, what has King Philip of Spain or Napolean got to do with the Americans? I said Spitfire not B52. All I am suggesting is that due to the 'track record' of your country don't be surprised if one of our subs has a nuke pointing directly at you White/Blue, best you start to behave yourself, you can't afford to have your a*** kicked by the British yet again! Once is a mistake, twice is foolish, 3 times would just be beyond stupid.

16. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Why are you of that deluded belief Britain kicked anyone's ass?

Also: "Third time lucky."

17. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Look at the history books Adolf, not once but twice, would of been more if Germany had existed for more than the 100 years or so its been around. Perhaps you guys should stop running scared of proper manly sports and give them a go? Might toughen you up a bit over there perhaps? Also I think its about time that you lot started contributing to some popular culture, cant you put out some half decent music that isn't 1970's style heavy metal? And how about actually making some films that doesn't involve middle aged men with mullet haircuts and god awful moustaches grunting all over pock marked women? For gods sake contribute something to this world that doesn't involve trying to bully the French!

18. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Someone should call the oxford dictionary and tell them that running away to Belgian coast now officially qualifies as "kicking someone else's ass".

19. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Correct me if I'm wrong but history shows that Berlin was the final stopping point of the British, you can thank us for letting you have your country back, you can also thank the British forces stationed in Germany from the end of the second world war through to the end of the cold war for preventing you from now having to speak Russian to me instead of the beautiful language we are conversing in now.

20. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You are wrong when you think that the eventual turnout had anything to do with the British or them kicking other people's asses. Thats as wrong as it gets. It's not just hilarious if not embarassing to take pride in something you didnt contribute to.

But I guess thats part of British culture of self-deprication. Once they ruled half the planet and still consider them to be winners. Like there is always something to celebrate when your benchmark for success is low. You can see this with British people and sports, eg football.

21. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yes that's right 'half the world', I think that's what Hitler wanted but unfortunately for him he only had a population of Germans behind him. As for your 'sport' comment, that's pretty rich coming from a national of a country that only plays one sport, Get back to us when ze Germans can actually play the noble sport of cricket, the gentlemanly sport of rugby (though Germans are probably a bit too 'soft' for that one) or when you can actually put up a reasonable medal tally in the Olympics.

22. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You do know that Germany has twice the gold medals in summer games and 13 times as many in winter as the UK?

But I guess thats part of the denial of reality pattern we can find with you regarding wars, ability to play football, etc.

Anyway recent, actual reality:

English "Champions" - loser team in Bundesliga 1-2

23. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Talking of 'recent, actual reality' maybe you should take a look at the last Olympic medal table, only China and the US ahead of us and they are both MUCH bigger countries, Germany came 6th I believe, behind South Korea! Still you did manage to pip the French! Cant you actually think of ANYTHING other than football to boast about? There must be something ze Germans gave the world other than destruction and the ability to take a penalty kick? Something? Anything? Perhaps not.

24. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So, Chelsea is losing to Buli loser opposition and why I "allegedly" dont have anything else to pride myself on is an argument in the same reality how exactly?

Good try, English girls. Maybe next year. Cantkickaballitis might not be easy to heal though.

25. Crawleybus

Crawleybus Member+

Oct 18, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Oh hello, still here then, its been a while, I thought perhaps you had gone but of course I asked you to go and think about what Germany has given the world apart from destruction and the ability to take a penalty kick and that's why you were a while! I see that even after all of that 'thinking' time you couldn't actually come up with anything! In fact just some incomprehensible babble. Perhaps you would do better going away and posting on a German language website instead, that way it will only be other Germans you would bother (with perhaps the odd Austrian!).