End of an Era - Goodbye GOAT Cristiano Ronaldo

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Greatest goalscorer to ever play for us up to this point, thanks for the goals , thanks for helping us win the many trophies and good luck in the future

RMSocrates repped this.
  2. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    [​IMG]

3. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I'm staying :inlove:
    Ever since I set foot inside that stadium, I've fell for this club. I'll just have to find time in my life to watch Juve. There's just so many sports...

Estel, RMSocrates, madridista_hr and 9 others repped this.
  4. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Damn, I just realized I won't ever watch him play live for Madrid, as I'll be attending a game at Bernabeu in September for the first time. Looking forward to the Benzema-Bale show.

[​IMG]

RMSocrates, Zidane05, Tobias19 and 3 others repped this.
  5. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Speaking of those two, since C is gone, we know have The B.B. KINGS! (copyright, trts, 2018, all rights reserved)

Zidane05 repped this.
  6. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Almost everyone on the team has said their goodbyes on social media.

"It has been a pleasure playing by your side, you've been an example in every way. I wish you the best of luck in your next step Cristiano."

"It has been a pleasure to defend this shield with you. You are and always will be the No.1. All of madridismo will remember you as a leader. Best of luck in your next step, beast!"

7. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I’m going next season, first time in a long time, missed all of Ronnie’s time with us - gutted.

CR7PT repped this.
  8. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

"With you I've learned, enjoyed and won. Thank you for everything, friend."

"It has been a pleasure, Cris. Simply the best."

"Best of luck in your next step, Cristiano. The memories you leave here are inerasable, you've made history with this jersey."

"It has been a pleasure to play alongside the best in the world. I wish you the best of luck in your next step, Cristiano. #GoodbyeLegend"

"Cristiano, you leave a mark in the madridismo and in all of us who had the honor of being your teammates. Thank you for the way you treated us youngsters and for being a mirror in which to look at to progress in each training. It has been a pleasure."

temesgen, RMSocrates, ahnaf and 4 others repped this.
  9. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thank you Ronaldo..

You made us invisible and impossible seemed like nothing!

I'll always remember watching that Valencia home game before the CL final and the blistering pace you had and Arbs last game...

Gracias GOAT and hope you do well in your new venture except against us!

Hala Madrid!

Zidane05 and CR7PT repped this.
  10. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Who thought that Ronaldo is the first one to leave among the BBC? :eek:

11. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Invincible?

12. ChocolateCandy

ChocolateCandy Member+

Real Madrid
    Jul 23, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  13. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

"For the cantera you've always been an example to follow and I've tried to focus in every detail to learn as much as possible. All the madridistas will never forget you, you've given everything for this shield and jersey. It has been a luxury and a pleasure to be your teammate."

"It has been a pleasure playing alongside you, you leave as a legend. Wish you all the best, Cristiano."

"It has been a great pleasure to play alongside the best player in the world. You leave an unforgettable memory, thanks for being an example for everyone and every day. Wish you the best in your next stage, Cristiano."

[​IMG]

"Cristiano, thank you for the legacy you left in this club, it has always been a pleasure to play with you, may God bless you in your next step."

[​IMG]

No Varane, Modric and Kova (WC I assume), Isco, Casilla, and Marcelo, who must be gutted.

14. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I see Bale's fingers have healed enough to use social media again.

yoanaidarov, temesgen, Estel and 8 others repped this.
  15. FigoIsGod

FigoIsGod Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Marcelo’s message will be the most special of them all.

16. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I've watch some of their games. I am sure now a lot of us will have a bigger incentive to watch more Serie A games..Contrary to most here I have a soft spot for Juventus.. I like how they go about their transfers.. getting the best players available for cheap.. even in this case. Pipita was the exception I believe.

CR7PT repped this.
  17. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    No way will I give one second of my time to frickin Juventus in their league. I'll watch the big CL matches and will root for Cristiano to destroy our mutual enemies. But I hate Juventus with a passion. Shit club. Can never root for them even if my entire family was on their payroll.

9Qui, RMSocrates, ahnaf and 5 others repped this.
  18. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    Definitely got emotional watching that video.... Gracias Ronaldo. No jersey will look better on you than ours. He gave us some AMAZING moments!

Things are special partly because at some point they end... This is one of those.

Hala Madrid!

CR7PT repped this.
  19. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
  20. sneakking

sneakking Member+

Sep 11, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

this one got me

made me remember the state of the club when he joined and the journey it's been to get to where it is now

Shay Z, Eddie, RMSocrates and 3 others repped this.
  21. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
  22. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    ^ That's nothing compared to me watching the MBappe WC games, and remembering all the people that made fun of me wanting to do what had to be done to sign him last summer.

A mix of sadness, and angriness, while wanting to yell at clouds.

23. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    That's how I am:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Dude STFU.

I wanted Mbappe here last year and the only reason Cristiano could leavewas because Florentino paved the way.

25. Glide84

Glide84 Member+

Jan 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ughhhh Juve.... that being said came to pay my respects to an absolute legend. The dedication he showed to his craft is an example for all athletes (training, diet, fitness, etc).

Mixed bag for sure, like others said not a huge fan of some of his personality traits but perhaps that's what made him great. I know some people are upset but we might look back at this in the future and say this happened at the right time.

It'll be an interesting summer to see how everything else pans out. One thing we can't discount is the team has over the years been built in a way to support him... whoever our attack ends up being better not expect the same unless they score at the rate he did for us.

Thanks for the memories! When I'm an old ass man I'm sure I'll rant to someone about how I watched him play, walked uphill both ways to school in freezing weather, etc.

saadomar, Tobias19 and natenate101 repped this.