Eliminatorias a RUSIA 2018

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by Gerlestat, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    Mejoro mucho en el 2do tiempo. Casi no hay problemas.

PD: Casi no hay problemas EN EL ARCO BOLIVIANO. Que casualidad que los unicos charcos que dejaron en toda la cancha estan dentro y al rededor del area ecuatoriana.

:D

Primitive Ways repped this.
  2. maxsanta

maxsanta Member

Colo Colo
    Netherlands
    Dec 2, 2009
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Cierto, debí haber puesto a Paraguay, que se me quedó en el tintero, en lugar de Argentina.

3. guri

guri Member+

Apr 10, 2002
    Silencio en la noche... ya todo está en calma...:whistling: ...

:whistling:

4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Baile uruguayo!!! justos ganadores.

Yo no doy excusas

Pipiolo repped this.
  5. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Se ve que no has visto juhar mucho a jose maria gimenez. Le toco debutar en la seleccion mayor en las eliminatorias pasadas defendiendo a Radamel, he hizo un excelente partido. Y nacio en 1995, Murillo en 1992

pepinointer repped this.
  6. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Do you know how hard is to defend Uruguay on set plays? Ask that to Italy.
    And the first goal was a crazy play, how many defensive backs do you see searching for a goalkeeper reject at 3700 mts above the sea level. Caceres seems to have 4 lungs.

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Y RADAMEL el de verdad. no el de hoy.

En estas dos fechas ratificaron que a pesar de las bajas, nunca dejaran de ser grandes , por su gran mentalidad.

8. BamBamZam1+8

BamBamZam1+8 Member

Jul 28, 2003
    It is Alexis' world and we are just living in it.

Pipiolo, reddiablos and pepinointer repped this.
  9. GPisco

GPisco Member

Jul 22, 2014
    Toronto, On
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What a qualifier its been so far
    -Ecuador defeat Argentina in Argentina for the first time in history
    -Uruguay snapped Bolivia's 7 game unbeaten streak in La Paz over Uruguay
    -Argentina and Brazil lost qualifying games on the same day for the first time ever
    -Venezuela scored their first goal against Brazil in Brazilian territory
    - 9 clean sheets, and 25 goals

Best team for me over these two games is Uruguay despite not having Cavani, Suarez, and their coach they managed to do the impossible in beating Bolivia and Colombia. Chile come in a close second they are playing some beautiful futbol. Alexis Sanchez is just on fire.

10. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ningun equipo que ha comenzado perdiendo sus primeros dos partidos en la historia de las elimintorias , NO ha clasificado al mundial.

Peru, Venezuela y Bolivia bye? .....o a romper la historia?

11. BMxJoga

BMxJoga Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Ya para que jugar entonces:rolleyes:

Antes de este verano Chile era selección virgen.

12. Carlitos8

Carlitos8 New Member

May 12, 2015
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Es muy temprano para intentar predecir algo, historicamente todos los equipos pasan por bajones, lesiones, suspenciones, pero por lo que se ve x ahora Uruguay y Chile estan un escalon x encima de los demas.
    Ecuador sigue apostando por el fisico de sus jufadores y tratar de ser el mejor local.
    Colombia prueba lo que muchos dicen, que desde el mundial no anda jugando para nada bien.
    Argentina y Brasil para mi son Leones dormidos.
    Paraguay y Peru van a complicar muchos partidos.
    Venezuela sin Arango retrocedio 15 años y Bolivia esta en crisis.

barcelonista1981 and Pipiolo repped this.
  13. Carlitos8

Carlitos8 New Member

May 12, 2015
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Tengo entendido que la FEF quiso aplazar el partido y jugarlo en la noche, fue la CONMEBOL que se negó.
    Sobre lo de las edades no hay palabras, Ecuador se merecia quedarse sin mundial U17

14. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Chile is playing some breathtaking football, but I will also commend Peru for their positive football and attitude. Last night's match in Lima is a true classic.

Another early send off for a Peruvian player, is Ricardo Gareca at fault for this lack of discipline?

Yañez repped this.
  15. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    It's their media. They build this match like a war... then they go into the pitch hot headed and ready for battle... it's not surprising they are always very close to disaster. Not only the manager, but the experienced players in the Peruvian team should be calming the young ones. They remind me a bit of our own team when they started, although the are more experienced at this stage and are much less likely to lose it.

I knew something like this could happen with Peru even before the match started. "Corazon caliente, cabeza fria." That should be their motto.

As for the best team... for me it's Uruguay hands down. Without Suarez and Cavani they have found their form and are playing in impressive manner, I wonder where those Uruguayans that wanted el maestro Tabarez out are now? He is an old fox that one.

Chile is getting carried by Alexis a bit. He is in hot form at the moment, but Chile's midfield is really missing the balance Aranguiz provided, hopefully he will be fully fit next year. Diaz is struggling to do all the defensive midfield work on his own. Also Valdivia can't cut at the start of matches anymore. I think he still has a role to play, but only as an emergency in the last 30 minutes or so where he can come in with fresh legs against tired legs. Mati Fernandez should be starting, he is fresh and better than Valdivia at the moment.

Rickdog and alianza4life! repped this.
  16. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    To me Uruguay has been impressive, but they have not been tested that much. Im assuming a few teams will beat Bolivia in la Paz and beating Colombia (this version) at home is what is expected. It is true they are missing Suarez who has got to be one of the best forwards in the world, class talent.

17. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    It's not so much who they beat, but the manner in which they beat them. Remember they are also missing Cavani. They are very clinical at the moment, taking their chances and protecting their goal like a fortress.

Having said that, I think Chile is also doing well without Aranguiz in midfield and is not so far behind. We are lacking a bit of balance in defence but Alexis is making stuff happen upfront. Also we could improve our midfield game with Mati Fernandez from the start. So we have alternatives.

18. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    the term "shit for brains" pretty much defines certain peruvian players

Zambrano vs Chile in Copa
    Yotun vs Uruguay in last qualifiers
    Cueva vs Chile yesterday

in the past Vargas and Guerrero

Gareca made a crucial error in subbing Reyna in (he later subbed him out) and there was also the debacle between getting Carrillo of and subbing Reyna in...which ultimately left us with 9 players and with a team like Chile...you cannot give them a two man advantage and they took the third goal with class

having said that Jefferson Farfan has been playing out of his skin for peru for at least the last 5 years (when available and fit)

the goalie Gallese looks to be a long term solution for now (strange to say when they scored 4)
    Luis Advincula embodies the attitude that all of our players should have

Pipiolo repped this.
  19. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    Nah, Peru's astounding lack of mental and emotional fortitude long precedes Gareca.

When they get smacked around a bit, they give up easy. Very few of those ballsy, come-from-behind wins for Peru. And in big games, they get too riled up and a player loses it and gets sent off.

It's a shame too because I think most fans agree that on the field, this is probably the best Peru has played in almost two decades. That's not saying much, but still...

didier914 and Emperor Adriano repped this.
  20. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    I'm hoping Peru can bounce back from this and take points from other teams, because I think they are better than what they have shown so far. Their worst enemy is themselves at the moment, but Gareca has his tactics right. It's the head that is failing them at the moment.

Dominican Lou repped this.
  21. guri

guri Member+

Apr 10, 2002
    Uruguay won the first two games... something must be wrong with this new match schedule. .. got to do something about that...

Pipiolo repped this.
  22. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I didn't realize Carrillo was off when Chile scored their third, absurd mistake to make against a Chile team that was described last night as "playing the best football at international level anywhere".

Farfan and Pizarro, they played their butts and heart off, no doubt about their efforts. Gotta thank both sides for what is the best international match of the year.

pepinointer repped this.
  23. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    LOL, @guri behave!

I feel Uruguay has the best depth in forwards of any NT in the world: Suarez, Cavani, Rolan, Mora and Hernadez. Golazos by both Rolan and Hernandez last night, Colombia looked out of its depth all match.

24. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hey can you tell me who described Chile as "playing the best football at international level anywhere"? Im curious.

Anyway, lets not kid ourselves, Argentina and Brazil will qualify to the WC no matter what. Although, for Argentina, dont know if it will be with Martino. I could only imagine the deadly game Sampaoli would do with Argentina and all the world class forwards....

25. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    Don't give them ideas. They should take Simeone. They would win the World Cup with him.

Let's keep Sampaoli a little longer please.