Eliminating the Galaxy

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by Various Styles, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    At the risk of jinxing the team, I would like to know what are the chances that Chivas can eliminate the Galaxatives ? A victory over the Crapids should leave us in a good shape come super classico honda time.

Still, nothing would be sweeter than eliminating the Gals, all those defeats from last season and even this season would vanish and they would forever remember Chivas as the club that kept them from qualifying.

This would also set the rivaly up a few notches. :mad: :D :cool:

2. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This my friend is my dream for this season. How fitting would it be for the "renters",as they refer to us, to be the ones to unplug thier life support.
    Not only that but after we get 3 points from Colorado these 3 against the Galaxy will surely clinch us a spot in the post season. It will be a very emotional time for sure.Like you mentioned it will take the rivalry to new heights.

BTW tickets are almost gone for this game, so if you need them GET THEM NOW.

3. Qamle

Qamle Member

May 2, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    without a doubt. I think this season has already done wonders to spark some passion between the two teams. You guys got your first win against us and are now primed to step on our backs into the playoffs.

But don't write us off just yet....

4. dashiel

dashiel Member+

Jul 15, 2000
    orange county
    steve sampson eliminated us from the playoffs. hell, even with an eleven game head start you're only going to finish a few points ahead of us. enjoy it while it lasts because it won't be happening again any time soon.

5. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Many factors have contributed to the Gals bad season but I want the match against Chivas to be remembered as the game when the Gals were knocked out of a play offs spot.

6. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    gonna go out on a limb here and say this will be the biggest game in Chivas young history and possibly Galaxys as well. It will be the 1st time they have been eliminated from the playoffs, ever. Game is already soldout and Lalas hill is all thats left. Already amped for this one.

7. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The sweet joy....:D , we get to give the girlie boys the death blow and spit on their grave, then we "pay" the little ladies...I mean, the galaxy fans their rent, senor Bob get the last laugh from Alexi "el lelo" Lalas, we clinch our berth on the play off and move on to the final, life is sweet indeed.

The rent is due Gals, and payment is coming.

8. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Funny, I never saw SS on the pitch, the ones continuously being booed were the players, including "wonder boy" Landie since his early return from the WC.

Take it like a man dashiel.

9. dashiel

dashiel Member+

Jul 15, 2000
    orange county

sorry, but i don't swing that way, nothing against your personal preference though; to each their own.

10. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was lost for a moment, since I was talking about football, but then I realized I was talking to a Gay-laxative fan, so the homo inferences are to be expected....:rolleyes:

11. A victory on Saturday would be monumental for removing the stigma of last season and establishing positive momentum for the playoffs. The Galaxy will throw everything at us in the first 20 minutes but I am confident that we can score more than once on a counter. Should be great!

12. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Not the Galaxy's. Absolutely not.

Most important game of the season, yes.

13. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If you troll around this place with some frequency, you may notice that Galaxatives is a common reference to you ladies, Gay-laxatives is a slight improvement, my favorite is the girlie boys, it doesnt take 6 hours to come with a retort, but I do have a life.

Roengen may have had better luck with the personnel that Bradley have right now,not like the gay-laxatives with or without Landie cakes, and CD Guadalajara isnt a "distant" brother, is the same organization and same owner

14. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Guys, don't feed the trolls.

Trolls, you will be banned from our forum. This is your warning.

15. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Indeed, we are talking about a game against the worst team of the west, and a tie will be enough to give them the last rites...:rolleyes:

16. FlapJack

FlapJack Member+

Mar 3, 2006
    Los Angeles
    A little late for that. But if you win you can remember however you like. I'm just hoping the Galaxy don't mail it in now that their season is done. See you at the HDC, renters ;)

Oh yeah and one more thing. jq pepe, I was booing Steve Sampson.

17. dashiel

dashiel Member+

Jul 15, 2000
    orange county

you think this is trolling? christ you moderators get a power trip don't you? i gave a perfectly legitimate answer to a question it was your people who upped the ante. you can't just label some one a troll because they argue back. you want to ban me fine.

to quote the post i responded to... "take it like a man"

18. TrickHog

TrickHog Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just wanted to give props to the Legion over in the northwest corner of the stadium tonight. Despite your team losing, you kept it going over there and really contributed to a great atmosphere tonight. Congrats for supporting your team through thick and thin.

See you next year...

19. metrofan89

metrofan89 Member

Jun 13, 2005
    Where was Razov?

20. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Couldnt go to the game and was at a party yesterday, so this morning when I got my coffe and paper at 7-11 the news truly spoiled the morning...:mad: , we are still going to the play off, but it would have been sweet to give the gay-laxatives the death blow, now I hope they pull the heroics and qualify, so we can get the oportunity of beating them ON the play off.

The paper mention a clear hand by Ugo, which the reff didnt "see", and the off side from Cobi that propiciated the second goal; If you are playing against the ref also, and you know the calls are not going to go your way, you have to elevate your game, chivas aparently didnt do it yesterday and went helter-skelter to the attack with the ovious result.

A sad day.

21. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    NO EXCUSES. Yeah it was a clear handball in the box no less. BUT They took it to us the whole game, we were on our heels most of the game and couldn't put anything together. Other than the free kick by perez(?) that Hartman stopped we had no other decent shots on goal. They took it to us and earned the clear victory. We need to get this game behind us and move ointo next week and clinch a spot NOW. right now RSL scares the hell out of me

BTW The play with Cobi could have easily been called a PK against the Chivas

22. profiled

profiled Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 7, 2000
    slightly north of a mile high
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy

Or the Suarez elbow to the throat in the box either I guess.

23. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was talking to a gay-laxative fan here at work, he said that chivas was erased from the pitch, and they looked so shell shocked that seem like the goats reserves were playing, even though the girlie boys are desperate and fighting for their lives, they are still a pile of crap - if we consider how we out played the gals the last three games- this one sided game smell fishy, Im being very cynical, but wouldnt surprise me if Cue and "El Lelo" Lalas had an arrangement to ease the girls into the play off.

An empty HDC doesnt benefit the MLS, while at least four more sold out games will net at least in exess of 4 million DLLs. more

24. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Worst Super Honda Classico Ever :(

25. MollG

MollG New Member

May 23, 2005
    socal
    that was so hard to watch.