EL SUPERCLÁSICO BOCA JUNIORS VS RIVER PLATE OCT 5 (R)

Discussion in 'Boca Juniors' started by argentine soccer fan, Oct 4, 2014.

1. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    El Boca del Vasco contra el River del Muñeco. Vamos Boca!!!

[​IMG]

2. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Likely starters for tomorrow:

Boca: Orión; Marín, Echeverria, Magallán, Colazo; Erbes, Meli, Gago; Carrizo, Calleri, Chávez.
    DT: Rodolfo Arruabarrena.

River: Barovero; Mercado, Maidana, Funes Mori, Vangioni; Sánchez, Ponzio, Rojas; Pisculichi; Mora y Teo Gutiérrez.
    DT: Marcelo Gallardo.

3. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So, we are ready to go. River is looking to beat their traditional rivals to consolidate their position at the top of the table, while a win by Boca will make the tournament much more wide open going into the second half of the season.

River has unquestionably been the best team of the tournament so far, although they slowed down a bit the last couple of weeks. Boca started horribly, and while they've improved significantly since Arruabarrena took over, they are still searching for consistency and trying to move up from the middle of the pack.

Both teams have a significant injury. Boca lost the leader of the defense, Cata Díaz, while River is missing talented midfielder Matías Kranevitter.

Details of the game

Boca Juniors at River Plate
    Sunday October 5
    17:15 (Hora Argentina)
    Stadium: River Plate
    Ref: Vigliano

VAMOS BOCA A GANAR EL SUPER!!!

locoxriver repped this.
  4. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ASF... Come on... Cata Diaz being injured is a good thing for you guys. Personally, I was hoping he'd be fit for the game... He's been terrible for boca minus a few goals he's scored, but defensively he's probably cost boca 10 points in a year

5. Bostero818

Bostero818 Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Golllllll la puts madre
    Hypocrites when it comes to playing in a pool of water
    Same shit different stadium

6. Bostero818

Bostero818 Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Vigilano hijo de puta!!!

7. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Apparently, it's not just La Bombonera with a bit of a water problem. I guess our guys should play this match under protest too.

8. Bostero818

Bostero818 Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me!!

9. bustos21

bustos21 Member

Aug 13, 2004
    NJ
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What a bs penalty call... I'm so pissed... Gallina missed anyway ...

Bostero818 and Paul Calixte repped this.
  10. Bostero818

Bostero818 Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Beyond pissed with that call
    If they win because of this disadvantage
    I'm going to send Vigilano a bag of dogshit in the mail

11. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    In terms of penal calls, this definitely ranks among the worst. To double down by ejecting Gago just takes this into a whole new level of incompetence/corruption.

12. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Super job by the boys trying to preserve this result. They are giving it their everything, a staple of the Arruabarrena tenure so far.

13. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Unlucky to give up that goal there. And Chiqui Perez is in, which means I'm holding my breath that he doesn't have enough time to get a red of his own or give up a penal....but maybe he scores a late header on a stopped ball.

Funes Mori with the red...jumping in with both feet and studs showing.

14. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hoy River da verguenza, y el arbitro tambien.

Bostero818 repped this.
  15. Bostero818

Bostero818 Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Que bronca
    Gago did nothing wrong
    And mercardo almost murders someone and he gets a yellow
    Vigilano hijo de puta

16. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You call River fans hypocrites? We have the only 5 star field in Argentina... Do you know what the weather was like in Bs As this past week? The game shouldn't have been played but the TV people made us play it and you scored a goal out of luck...

Would love to see this game played on a real field where river could play our passing game and beat you 4 or 5 to nothing.

As a wiseman once said... "Veo a los hinchas de boca y... pobrecitos"

How can you support such a team that wastes time from the 1st minute? Its baffling especially how people with no argentine blood root for boca. a disgusting team

17. Bostero818

Bostero818 Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You always act so high and mighty when it happens at our stadium but then when we play at the Mudomental its a different story. Right right keep being a classless gallinita

Your comment about Argentine Blood is pretty ignorant too because what defines any racial background as clearly being Argentine? The whole country is like the U.S. when it comes to foreigners
    My family is Argentine just like yours is bub

We arent Bolivian or Paraguayo either

18. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Sorry I didn't mean it to be racist... I meant americans who support boca... Sorry again i get very riled up by these games

I have more than a few friends that are boca fans, and i'm sure if i ever met any of you, we could be friends too, but this is the shit we talk here in Bs As nothing is personal and i didn't accuse you of being bolivian or paraguayan, i'm sorry if you though i did.

And I hope both sets of fans can agree that the game should have been postponed, but what can we do.Tomorrow starts the infamous "fecha fifa" so our hands were tied

19. Bostero818

Bostero818 Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don't really get offended about racism So I don't care about you calling me anything
    I meant the comment is ignorant because there isn't such thing as Argentine blood unless you include the native population but they are a small minority so they rarely are associated with that sort of basis
    That game definitely seemed like a total waste
    I think I may have been more pissed if if they postponed it though
    I was ready to watch a game at least
    They all looked like they were ice skating

20. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Its always like this... I would have gone insane if the game had been suspended, but there are so many complications... Like tomorrow is a Fifa date, so river would lose teo, balanta, and vangioni and boca would lose orion and gago... Plus think about the world wide audience. No one watches argentine football except for this game... It had to be played there was no excuse

And btw if you do ever come to BsAs give me a shout, would love to get a beer, or even better, take you to el Templo and convert you from yellow and blue to red and white

21. Bostero818

Bostero818 Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don't think I would be as pissed if Gago didn't get thrown out from an error by the ref

I'll keep that in mind
    Hopefully I get out there soon maybe after school
    but about converting I'd have to say save your energy :D
    I'm already branded in my soul and literally on my back

22. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Just remember friend, I'm here... What makes our rivalry different is that we're from the same city.. Not like Real-Barcelona...

We here in Argentina live with boca fans and we joke/fight with them all the time.

Good luck to your team in the future, please take points off our rivals for the title jeje

23. Bostero818

Bostero818 Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yeah of course
    I truly only get hot blooded when people speak down on Argentinos but this Boca River rivalry Won't get to me like that
    Afraid to say it but it looks as if river will be campeon again

24. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This happens when you live abroad. No one in buenos aires cares about the national team except for world cup, thats why i always get surprised by the amount of people on these boards who are "national team" supporters. These sorts of people don't exist in argentina... National team fans aren't football fans they just get into world cups i have no idea how so many people on these boards don't have a team they just root for argentine players in europe. its bizarre