El Salvador NT Jerseys Thread

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by TBR, Jun 22, 2011.

1. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    With the new uniform/jersey set to be revealed or release any time to the public before the qualifiers in September, I thought it would be a good idea for this to be a topic since people generally like to ponder about this type of deal. I remember there was a thread made about this when the current ones were released too so...have at it!

2. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Re: El Salvador Jersey : Mitre [2011-2012 Edition]

A look back at previous versions : Here and Here.

3. Torogoz

Torogoz New Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Europe
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Re: El Salvador Jersey : Mitre [2011-2012 Edition]

As long as they Eliminate/remove the humungous crest on the front of the Jersey! It looks ridiculous mate! The new jerseys should follow the mold of the 77/78/79/81 style jersey, those were the real bloody deal! I have always like the White unis and I think Coach israel likes White too, so white with blue lining and the blue ES will be brilliant!

4. senorhenriquez

Aug 5, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    F**k Mitre. No idea why they would extend the contract with them after everything that transpired. They could've gone for another brand who produces aesthetically nicer kits of better fabric quality than Mitre (Joma, Kappa or even Lotto).

5. AiRandy415

AiRandy415 Member

May 25, 2007
    San Francisco
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would love the return of the 1982 adidas design with the "ES" of the left hand side of the chest! Being back the jersey design they wore in their last WC appearance.

6. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Maybe something unique wouldn't be bad for example back then I think somewhere around before 1970s El Salvador used black shorts or use mayan designs like the one they used in 98'. What I really want is take off the giant crest infront of the jersey & the line shadings on the jersey, better material, smaller size sleeves more normal size, more of an athletic fit. The socks are fine so no need change in that.

7. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

TO SIMPLE, I would like the old TACA logo om the middle...jut kidding, honestly, I think blue and white, and a special blend color mix for stripes. like a very light green to make the stripes

8. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    A retro or 3rd alternate would be cool :

[​IMG]

Of course, the 97-98 Lanzera is my personal favorite and I would kill to have something similar to it.

On a random note, I saw someone rocking this exact jersey at the game last weekend :

[​IMG]

RDA's name on the back, Number and all too!

9. salvikicks

salvikicks Member+

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i bought this one online but i had no idea how small they fit

[​IMG]

10. JFG_lancer

JFG_lancer Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Milwaukee, USA
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well I was a bit bored this morning and had a few minutes before work and decided to fool around on photoshop and this is a mockup of what I'd like to see.

[​IMG]

Personally I never have liked the current jerseys. They are just way busy. I feel that a nice simple clean jersey is the way to go. I also like the idea of some Mayan designs and accents. I really like Honduras jersey they had a few years back with the Mayan symbols running down the side. And i'd rather see just "ES" instead of the current badge, its more traditional. However we have a contract with Mitre and as such I feel we are gonna get settled with another over designed jersey. But in the end it doesn't really matter so long as they represent that jersey 100%.

11. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Nice mock up bro, only thing that the Mayans reminds me of Mexico. The Jamaica Kappa jerseys look sweet, but in the end I only hope they make the yerseys Xl and XL2 I for one wear the fake one because the Large one mequeda muy socada. Allot of the old school folks also wear the fakes one for the same reason + people love beer so they should not expect them to be fit for a large.

>UNO<

12. benitoelwerito

Nov 10, 2004
    Toluca
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I say they bring back a design similar to the 1988 kit. It's got a rugby feel to it.

13. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
    time to lose weight son

14. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Tell that to the many other fans that can't fit it. Point is why not make Xl or XXl for the the fans that cant fit a M or L.

>UNO<

15. chill75

chill75 Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Re: Official National Team Thread - 2011 Edition

NEW KITS REVEALED : LA NUEVA AZUL
    http://www.elsalvador.com/mwedh/nota/nota_completa.asp?idCat=6429&idArt=6038419
    [​IMG]

IMO center the logo, why oh why the huge escudo again, it's too saturated. It was so criticized on forums and blogs that i thought they would lose it on this new design. Apparently the designers or the federation have no interest in any research whatsoever about our thoughts...oh well
    other than that i like

16. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Is ok I guess not the best but ok :/

>UNO<

17. Torogoz

Torogoz New Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Europe
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Looks like garbage! Second division teams in El Salvador have better unis. This is crap. What is the "love" witht he big ass crest in the middle of the jersey? Do you think the players will mistake the other teams unis and by having the big ass crest they willl recognize each other during the game...pathetic. Never in my life have I seen a uni with so much crap on it even in the lower back it has a big ass emblem. WTF! garbage! Count ALL the strips, logos, names, crest, emblems, etc and you'll see it is way too much! I would like to know the name of the genius who came up with this uniform?

18. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada

I dont like the details.......keep it simple.OLD SCHOOL

[​IMG]

19. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

If you were ok with the previous kit then this is an improvement. That is all, nothing new. I think they will look better once we see them on our players.

20. ozzy1990

ozzy1990 New Member

Dec 16, 2008
    northridge,californi
    Club:
    CD Chalatenango
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  21. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Wow, I just hate seeing these new kits.... It took that long to get these released?.. It looks like someone who didn't put any effort into making these jersey. First the shaded crest needs to go. The two huge curved lines on the jersey also ruin it. Even their previous jersey looks better than the new one. From what it seems it's going to be the same baggy sleeves again.. The brand name & the actual crest are way to spread apart. Some white on the sleeve would have been nice, doesn't need to be stripes it can just be on the end of the sleeve to have white like the previous version. Since most of us don't like it we should either email or let Mitre know or just simply don't buy it then they would know why. Even high school teams around here have better uniforms than that.

22. chill75

chill75 Member

Apr 11, 2010

Is something like this so hard to get?? something modern something less "blehh"
    [​IMG]

23. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

These uniforms are so bad. They're terrible. Honestly, my high school had about 8 uniforms and they were all so much better than these. The escudo should not be there. The stupid white stripe is out of place and shouldn't even be there. It should be simple yet classy. All blue, white collar and white at the tip of the sleeves. That's it.

24. Guanaco_pride

Guanaco_pride Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Ugh. How long are we stuck with these uniforms for? till 2014??...and anything on the other uniforms...i'm guessing the ones presented were the home jerseys...do we get the away version? it will probably be the same design, just with white instead of the blue...and does the goalkeeper get a new kit?...Mitre is lame...maybe we don't deserve an Adidas or Nike, but at least Umbro or a slightly bigger name...oh well...guess for now we'll just have to deal with it...

25. salvatruco21

salvatruco21 Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Centreville
    Club:
    CD Atletico Balboa
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

jeez people is just uniforms i dont really care what we wear i think we have better things to worry about and remeber we picked mitre cuz they offer a better contract then other brands and doubt adidas and nike even look at us.i even saw someone comment on twitter that national team morale will go down due to these uniforms lol seriously dont over react.