El Salvador National Team//Rumbo Al Mundial

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by R9Kevinr9, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacortez

jacortez New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    OC/Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

thanks...yeah I saw it on the espn website also and it is there, but it is not showing up in my direct tv calendar. Maybe it will update later. Anyone else having this problem?

2. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    si gana la selecta me pongo a pija y si pierde tambien :D

gran bolante de contencion. BOLO BOLO BOLO!

3. Jorgito

Jorgito Member

Sep 24, 2008
    Los angeles, CA
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lets hope ES can make the game interesting and doesnt get 3 goals behind before the halftime.

i was reading that the US players will be visiting the fundamadrid in el salvador thats great news.

4. beaverseatwood21

beaverseatwood21 New Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    It's not showing up on my directv calendar either. But all the articles on the
    "US" section of espn soccernet.com are announcing hte game for saturday at 6pm pacific time on espn 2. So I think we're safe.

5. ClipperFan44

ClipperFan44 New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    as a fan of the USMNT I always expect a victory. Whenever we play El Salvador all I hope for is that we dont embarrass them, didnt really work that way in the gold cup but hopefully this year its just a 1-0.

6. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Expecting victory doesnt always secure a victory right ? Stadium is sold out, DOn't be surprised if ES shocks USA with 2 goals and playing that great defence the've been playing. Salazar returns after missing the TNT gameand will show on the field. There are no injuries or suspensions in the squad ( except for Anaya, Martin ). DOn't let USA's home victory over a Melancholic Mexican team fool you, El Salvador hasn't shown this level type of form since 1997, when we tied USA at San Salvador. Honestly I feel ES has a more complete team now than that wc98 qualifying team.

BTW . Im a huge clipper fan as well. Im glad to see Eric Gordon playing like a rookie of the year. Baron needs to go, he is taking shots away from GOrdon because Baron likes to crank it up all the time.

7. ClipperFan44

ClipperFan44 New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree completley that it will be tough, I know it will be a hard fought game, specially in el Cuscatlan. I hope the Salvadoran players make it interesting, afterall its my parents home country. But you gotta take into consideration the physicality of the USMNT, I just cant see how any of the salvadoran players can outmuscle anyone other than Beasley. That and the attack of the US is just too good not to be able to come in and win. To be honest with you, the games I have see the selecta play this year have been pretty darn hard to watch. I dont know if I just happen to catch them on a bad night or if theyre really that disorganized. Lets hope its a good game, cuz I really dont want ES to get spanked.

and hell yeah, Gordon has been lightin it up lately. Baron needs time, I dont think hes been 85% all year long. Its been anothr tought season but the glimpses of what is possible is something to smile about. like a true Clipper fan says.......theres always next year.

8. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Completely agree mate. Well said.

BTW. Clippers suck LAKERS ALL THE WAY!:cool:

9. ClipperFan44

ClipperFan44 New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    btw sorry if my last post sounded like I was being a blowhard. It wasnt my intention.

10. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

No hard feelings brother. It's alright that you follow US more than ES. No problem with that. I can understand that, i mean your an American born and raised with Salvadoran blood. I'm American born, but Salvadoran through and through. Only blue blood runs through my veins brother. :) That being said i hope la Azul comes out and gives us fans the 3 points! I know we can do it.

11. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
    I know El Salvador will play a good game, That doesnt mean we will win unfortunately

Lakers are a bunch of softies, they will pounded down low like last years final..with or without Bynum coming back. but well see.

BTW. Clippers torched the knicks for 140 pts last night. Well see next years squad when they get another high draft pick.

12. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

Its alright, dont worry about it. ES will always us's back regaurdless if they turned leftist. But when its football it's war !!!

13. Jorgito

Jorgito Member

Sep 24, 2008
    Los angeles, CA
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My dad is a hardcore USMNT fan and so is the rest of my family..i'm the only one in the family that cheers for both ESMNT and USMNT equally. I have been dreaming about these match for a long time and especially at the cuscatlan stadium. :D

14. halfnhalf89

halfnhalf89 Member+

Aug 19, 2008
    does your family also celebrate st patricks day? you should tell your family they have salvadorean blood not irish blood

15. Scientific-Guanaco

Jul 28, 2008
    Houston, TX

lmao. Take it easy. Most Salvis haven't had a reason to root for El Salvador. We are probably some of the worst bandwagon fans ever out of Central America. If we lose I can hear the complaints start pouring in, if we win, I can see the wagon get crowded. I know so many Mexicans who are fed up with their team and root for the US to beat them.

16. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Our team is like Arsenal, we are packed with teenagers that dont know that they are doing, but they want to win :D

We tied the grandpas of tnt and we could make some damage sp if we get Purdy down the road.

I know that the US is strong but I dont lose hope, and to be honest with the group of people you cant really predict what is going to happend, ask to Panama and TNT.

First you think you are playing children but after a while you get 11 young soldiers hungry of victory and recognition, plus you gone have 7 million people supporting from around the globe.

EL SALVADOR PUM PUM PUM!

17. Cuzcaking

Cuzcaking Member

Feb 10, 2009
    No Ho CA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

LOL ill be doin the same so many games to watch on sat!! and to end the day with a victory!! ill be Woo Hoo!!! mas pupusas and beer!! :)

18. L.A.Firpo84

L.A.Firpo84 Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    La Barra Azul ya llego, ya llego!!!

El fieston comiensa el sabado por la manana y la socason a las 4 :) Thank god i dont have to spend $20 just to watch the game. Ill be chillin with the cousins at home having a good time grubbing on some papusas de queso con loroco :D

19. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    game time boys, GET EXCITED.

YOOOOO SOY WANAKOOOO CON MIS SENTIMIENTOS, KE NO PUEDO PARARRRRRRR!

20. Jorgito

Jorgito Member

Sep 24, 2008
    Los angeles, CA
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been excited about this match for a longtime.:D

21. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

WTF?!??!?!?! How long has your family lived here. My family doesn't root for the US. We love this country, but in Football, there is only one Seleccion for us.:cool:

22. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I'm with Jorgito... It's gotten to the point in my life where I have lived more in the US than in the ES. But, I will never forget El Salvador, I will love it until I die, but I also have mad respect and appreciation for the US and what it has done for me and my family.

Days like today for people like Jorgito and me are hella tough... We're heart broken, it splits into two... I just hope it's an awesome game and whatever happens, happens.

23. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    If is not vrs our boys i usually pull for los gringos but when they lose is kind of fun to make fun of them :D

LETS DO IT BOYS!

24. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    dale salvadoreño!!!!!! Esta noche tenemos que ganar!

25. salvikicks

salvikicks Member+

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i just hope ES doesnt play the stereotypical dirty latin american play i hope they play a clean and really competetive game
    does anyone by any chance know the players called up for this game and are there any new faces this tme around.