"El Pescadito" Carlos Ruíz - Thread Oficial

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by lguti9, Jul 28, 2010.

1. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    I think is only right to make a thread about "el pescadito" he has given Guatemala alot of goals so y not make a thread about him and his new club in Cyprus ARIS FC :cool:

2. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Re: Carlos ruiz

El Pescado Ruiz played against Benfica of Portugal, Aris FC lost 4-1

• [​IMG]

Carlos Ruiz jugó ayer 20 minutos en la derrota de su club, el Aris FC contra el Benfica de Portugal. (Foto Prensa Libre: arisfc.gr).

3. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

El Pescado Ruiz was injured against Monthey FC of Sweeden in a friendly match.

• [​IMG]

El guatemalteco Carlos Ruiz se lesionó en el juego amitoso del Aris FC contra el FC Monthey, hoy en Suiza. (Foto Prensa Libre: arisfc.gr).

4. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Pescado Ruiz will be ready to play against Polish team Jagiellonia Bialystok, for the Euro Cup League on Thursday July 29, 2010

• [​IMG]
      El club Aris FC, del guatemalteco Carlos Ruiz, enfrentará al Jagiellonia Bialystok, según el sorteo de series que se realizó hoy en Suiza. (Foto Prensa

5. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

ARIS is a Greek club:D

6. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Thanks for the correction Imperador, hey you gonna see the game bro!

7. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US

Yes of course. There's a BIG difference between playing in the Greek Super League and the Cypriot league . ;)

8. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

Ruiz will probably get some minutes next week in the return leg.

Did you see the game yesterday by the way?

9. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    i saw a little since i was still at work, but the team looked good Imperador, the defense was a little shaky at times but other than that, the team looked solid.

10. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yeah the defense was a bit shaky and I hope it gets better with time. Toja did a good game and he looks promising. The team will be even better next week I think.:)

11. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  12. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
  13. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    • [​IMG]
      El equipo Aris FC, del guatemalteco Carlos Ruiz, se clasificó hoy a la tercera ronda de la Europa League, pero el nacional no participó. (Foto Prensa Libre: arisfc.com).
    1 de 1Anterior Siguiente

Prensalibre of Guatemala

Danijel Cesarec was in charge of scoring the two goals, in the first game Aris FC won 2-1 and tied 2-2 and thats why they advance to the third round of the Euro Cup.
    Carlos Ruiz suffered an injury a week ago, and was given 10 days to recuperate and the reason why he wasn't in the line up by coach Héctor Cuper, Ruiz is expected to play in the next round
    The dates for the third round are the 19 & 26 of August. The groups are still to be determined by UEFA.

14. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Unfortunately there are some bad news. Apparently Ruiz got some problems with his previous club Puebla and if it doesn't get solved in the next 3-4 days he will have to leave Aris. I'm not sure what kind of problems it is but probably about money.

Maybe thats was the reason him not being on the bench yesterday.

EDIT: The problem seems to be that Puebla doesn't send his blue card(the card that needs to be given to the new club and the Greek football federation so that he can play). Quite weird and I really hope the problem gets solved soon.

15. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Well Imperador i did some research to find out what was that problem, apparently it has something to do with his contract in Puebla. He was already registered but decided to play for Aris FC. On this website says it was for personal reasons he couldnt resolved it when he was there and Puebla FC says they cannot resolved it for him either. So let's see where this new drama goes.

"‘El Pescado’ tiene una problemática particular, el tenía su contrato, estaba registrado, pero él no la puede resolver ahorita, ni el Puebla se lo puede resolver. Carlos se va por la puerta de adelante", indicó el técnico poblano

http://www.cracks.mx/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1129&Itemid=2

16. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Ok great info man. It should be something that his agent takes care of, I don't understand how his agent didn't mention this when he came to the club. Let's just hope it gets solved cause Aris will need him very soon and the club can't wait very long either cause the transfer window closes the last day of the month.

17. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Im sure it'll get resolved soon, or Ruiz will beat the hell out of his agent :D

18. nick_3f

nick_3f Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Thessaloniki
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    This is really bad. Aris is playing his half budget at 17 August and we dont know if Ruiz is available yet. Aris will buy a new Center forward anyway cause we got only 3 at the moment but we have to use Ruiz soon or the most important goal of the season will be lost. Austria is not easy team.

19. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yeah exactly, next game is very soon and it's a really important game cause if we get in to the group stage we will get a serious amount of money. Ruiz will be needed and as you said we need one more striker but that's not very necessary right now if Ruiz can play. He seems to be in good shape too.

Austria already played 7 official games so it won't be easy at all.

20. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  21. xjuniorrulzx

xjuniorrulzx Member

Apr 1, 2005
    Northridge, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    El pescado se recupera y está habilitado para jugar.

El delantero guatemalteco Carlos Ruiz superó una lesión en el tobillo, con lo cual está habilitado para jugar con el Aris Salónica griego en la cuarta ronda de la Europa League, en donde los dirigidos por Héctor Cupper enfrentarán al FK Austria Vienna.

El juego de ida de la serie se disputará el martes 17 de agosto en tierras helénicas, definiéndose la llave el 26 del mismo mes en Austria.

El pescado no pudo ver actividad en el juego de serie ante el Jagiellonia Białystok polaco debido a una lesión, mientras que en el juego de vuelta no estaba habilitado para jugar debido a que su TMS (Sistema de Registro de Traspasos por sus siglas en ingles) no había sido enviado por la Federación Mexicana de Fútbol.

http://lared.com.gt/detalle_noticia.php?id=31934

22. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Re: El pescado se recupera y está habilitado para jugar.

Carlos Ruiz is included in the list for the next couple of games in Europa League which is good news. But the problem is not solved yet and Aris is still able to make one change until 24 hours before the first game. So if the problem isn't solved until then he will be the one to be left out of the squad.

23. xjuniorrulzx

xjuniorrulzx Member

Apr 1, 2005
    Northridge, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sin pase internacional.

El delantero guatemalteco Carlos Ruiz superó una lesión en el tobillo, pero aún no está habilitado para para jugar con el Aris Salónica griego en la cuarta ronda de la Europa League, en donde los dirigidos por Héctor Cupper enfrentarán al FK Austria Vienna.

El juego de ida de la serie se disputará el martes 17 de agosto en tierras helénicas, definiéndose la llave el 26 del mismo mes en Austria.

El pescado no pudo ver actividad en el juego de serie ante el Jagiellonia Białystok polaco debido a una lesión, mientras que en el juego de vuelta no estaba habilitado para jugar debido a que su TMS (Sistema de Registro de Traspasos por sus siglas en ingles) no ha sido enviado por la Federación Mexicana de Fútbol.

-------------------------------------
    Apparently the Lared.com.gt team changed their statement, and are now saying he still does not have his international pass. This does not look good. Q: If he does not receive his pass, will he be returning to Puebla, or will he just miss the next match?

24. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Re: Sin pase internacional.

Great news! Aris got his blue card today and he can now start playing in official games. It was really in the last minute cause Aris couldn't wait much longer.

25. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Re: Sin pase internacional.

[​IMG]

http://arisfm.gr/article.php?node_id=4772

Ruiz talked on the official radio station of Aris today. He said "I feel much better now and much more calm for sure. I was sad that I couldn't help the team. But now I'm ready to play whenever the coach wants to use me.

About his injury: "I had some bad moments but the important thing is that it's over now. My injury was not as bad as it first looked. If there wouldn't have been a problem with those documents I would have been able to help the team too. I feel very well now and I want to prove why I am here at Aris."

About the acclimatization to Aris and Greece: "My teammates and coaches helped me to understand the tactics of the team. I came from the Mexican league and I saw how different it is here in Greece, specially here at Aris cause it is a team that have very high goals."

About the fans of Aris and the atmosphere they made in against Jaggielonia: "I never thought I would experience something like that in Europe, it felt like I was in a stadium somewhere in Latin America. When the fans are on your side every game singing and supporting you you feel like they are helping you and pushing the team forward. The atmosphere was fantastic.

I'm dreaming about the moment that I will score a goal for Aris and I hope that doesn't take very long. I want to have a very good relationship with our fans."

About his nickname "El Pescadito": "In the countries of Latin America it's normal that people make chants and nicknames for the players. That nickname has been "hunting" me since I was 12 years old and I don't even remember how I got it anymore".

It can be a bit hard translating from Greek sometimes, but I hope you understand everything. :)