EL match day 5- Vorskla v Arsenal

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by crazy150, Nov 28, 2018.

1. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The color commentator on Gala sounds like Gilberto Silva. I'm not sure if it's definitely him but it's surely a Brazilian.

2. Romfordray

Romfordray Member+

Oct 24, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For once a call goes against us, and Smith-Rowe is disallowed his brace. Still 3-0. But way too easy. :)

4. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #29 NorthBank, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    IDK, it's nice to have a walk in the park sometimes. Citeh get to do it all the time! [emoji6]

And it give boys like 17YO Saka a chance on a pretty big stage. He just came in for Ramsey.

Edit: And the kid makes some spiffy moves, and forces their keep into a save. I'm waiting for when the commentators scream "Xhaka-Saka-goal!" (I mean in the future... Granit didn't travel to Kiev)

fari and maskito repped this.
  5. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, with that easy-as-pie victory out of the way, up next........ THE DERBY!!! Crazy, whenever you're off "Daddy Duty" (congrats on your first :) ), you can go ahead and start the fun of myself (and a few others) trashing out Scums by starting the NLD thread for us....... 18 IN A ROW (in all comps) without a loss, COYF'n'G!!!

I'll fulfill my obligation of sharing the link to the official BigSoccer thread to Cindy Margolis on her Facebook page. I've been trying to get her to dump the NFL and watch REAL FOOTBALL (and not that american crap) for a change!!!

All of you fellow Gooners who want to convince her to watch (or at least DVR) the match can go to www.facebook.com/cindymargolis and personally invite her to do so!!!

6. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LET THE TRASH TALK BEGIN!!! WE HATE TOTTENHAM!!!

7. Super Llama

Super Llama Member+

May 21, 2006
    Seattle
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Anyone else who was watching the match feel like Guendouzi had a stinker?

8. total_football

total_football Member+

Apr 2, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Yeah he lost the ball in key areas that a better team would have punished. If that side had any finishers they could have scored 2-3.

Overall it was a good game—I really got a sense of Unaiball-the moving through the gears, fluid passing, disciplined positioning, incessant pressing .

When did Willock become an attacker? Great goal by him clinical finish.

Seems like AMN is stuck at LB- put all the attacks more from the left from AMN to ESR.

fari and Super Llama repped this.
  9. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry I'm late on this. Congratulations!

fari repped this.
  10. ArsenalJake

ArsenalJake Member+

Feb 11, 2013
    Charlotte
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Feel free to phone in the next one too, I'm sure BigHMW has plans to fill it with content once its up :ROFLMAO:

11. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You betcha I will!!! .....but it's up to Crazy to start the thread, he's in control of the board and then I will oblige.

BTW, in case he missed seeing my post I wanted to say congrats on the new addition, you may be in for your share of "Daddy Duty" ;) for the next 2-3 years down the road so good luck!!! :)

12. fari

fari Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Denver,CO
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

def shades of TH14 there imho, glad that he scored, that has to be doing wonders for his confidence