El MAS SABIO Copa Libertadores 2005 prediction contest

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by Visca..., Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Dapip, how did this B team from DIM beat you last weekend? They have no 'D'.

2. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Because Millos' defense is even worst. They can score some, but rumor is that Miranovic does not like/know how to work with the defense. For every goal we score, the defenders concede two, a little bit like DIM, but worst. IMHO Millos made a lot of right moves to start climbing out of the pit, but cancelled everything when they sacked Cortes and named Tiranovic (they call him that) as head coach. They should have kept Cortes and Gato, bring 3 players of fair level (keeper, central defender, creative Midfielder) and work with homegrown talent and players they own. They brougth "el gordo", kept Burgues, Bonner and Guerra, and got rid of Gato, Tamayo and Sarmiento (younger and with more potential). Not a bad team, not a good team, but they need a coach that is involved with the team (like Cortes) and interested in developing players and working hard (unlike Tiranovic).

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    we have future, we have talent, we have young players

MILLOS does not! Bitter loser....

Now: good luck to america tonite, in 2002, paranaense got 5-0 from la mechita (unica esperanza para el dim, que lo lleva un juego de local en esta etapa de sufrimiento)

4. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Believe me, after 17 years I am no bitter no more!!!

I do not have to hit the road, because that's where I live...

DIM is a lot better in the paper than Millos, but it doesn't look that way on the field. It looks only good enough to win against a sorry ass team, but I've never said that this Millos is better than nobody. It sucks, but it could suck a little less, and they could be doing a lot more for the future instead of playing Burgues, Bonner y el gordo.

Speaking of bitter losers:rolleyes: ...

5. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    OK FDP's: so some of you think that EC Santo André will do well against Cerro Porteño take a look at this:

[​IMG]

6. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    guys take this to Libertadores discussion thread, this are predictions!!! I forgot all about this thing, still suffering Barca's loss! :mad:

América de Cali 0 - 1 Atl. Paranaense
    Palmeiras 2 - 2 Dep. Táchira
    Quilmes 2 - 1 The Strongest
    EC Santo André 0 - 0 Cerro Porteño

7. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team: