PBP: El Clásico | FC Barcelona v Real Madrid | J10 - La Liga 19/20 | 18 December 2019 [R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Viscaelbarca, Dec 16, 2019.

1. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
  2. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    .... ..., ...

3. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well now you see it . So you don’t have to wonder why you got that pushback when you ventured into their thread.

4. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Not really .. I went in to see what was being said about the game and they were discussing the ‘stamp’ and the first thing I said was that I thought that Rakitic had dragged Varane down in the box and it should have been a penalty.. but it was missed by the ref and the commentator ... hardly the work of a ‘troll’ ...

5. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    This is what you posted there. Makes it sound like you knew of the stomp (which was actually before the shirt tug BTW). You're at a minimum not expressing yourself well then.

If somebody is pointing out a play that you missed, you should probably go and check and see what they are talking about instead of addressing it as "not all contacts are fouls" ... because it basically sounds like you saw it and didn't consider it a PK.

Anyways, as I said, I showed you the video with the stomp. Should clear things up for you although it almost sounds like you're not really interested in it.

6. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    No to be honest I’m not too bothered

I still haven’t seen the ‘stamp’ replays .. I saw Varane complaining after the Rakitic ‘shirt tug’ but I didn’t see anything obvious in the real time .. there’s any number of players complaining madly and claiming a penalty after every single corner kick ..

There aren’t many Barca fans going into Real Madrid forums suggesting that they should have had a penalty ( the Rakitic foul) .. as I did .

7. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I just wasted my damn time @unclesox

Should have known better. SMH

unclesox repped this.
  8. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Jesus .. it was more welcoming in the frucking Real Madrid thread ..

No wonder this place is dying on its feet .

9. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Guys please make peace! Hate on Craperto and Valverde instead ;-)

TitoTata repped this.