Either Zlatan Ibrahimović or Cristiano Ronaldo will be missing from the 2014 World Cup!

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by PremierUSA, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puertorricane

puertorricane Red Card

Feb 4, 2012
    Carolina PR
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

1. opinion not fact
    2. opinion not fact
    3. did any spain player win the ballon D'or in 2010?

[]__[]

2. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    1. No, it's a fact. Count the goals and where they are positioned on the field. Then poll the World (hey wait that already happened) and see where everyone's opinions stand.
    2. Opinion, yes. A VERY strong one that only a die hard PSG fan or fool would dispute. And in a few months my opinion will be fact and you will make excuses for being well off the mark and move on to talking nonsense about something else, as per usual.
    3. How about read the entire thing I wrote before trying to sound smart? Another example of you "being right" by omitting parts of an argument that make you wrong. I clearly wrote, "unless it's a disputed or unconvincing #1" Spain won as a team, there was no standout.

3. puertorricane

puertorricane Red Card

Feb 4, 2012
    Carolina PR
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

1. Well if I count the goals i see that Ibrahimovic is the Champions League top goal scorer above messi and cronaldo
    2. In a few months you might be able to pump your chest yes but just because you are choosing the field vs one team anybody can do that. I clearly say it wouldnt surprise me to see PSG go all the way of course is not a done deal but to say they have no chance like you are saying is just stupid. They are on the level of Bayern, real madrid, barca and any of the clubs still in it.
    4. David Villa top scorer at World Cup and Iker Casillas selected best GK neither a finalist for 2010 Ballon D'or. Secondly you're basically saying that if there's no standout in 2014 the ballon d'or might go to someone else instead of the best player at the WC. Basically agreeing with me that Ibrahimovic can win it even though he's not at the world cup.

[]__[]

4. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #304 GoodDead, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    Yup if no one stands out it will go to the best player in the Champions League. But you are kidding yourself if you think it will be Zlatan. If you have been paying attention PSG has yet to face a quality side from any of the top 4 leagues and their success will depend on drawing cinderella teams or an out of form Manchester United or something. But once they face the likes of Bayern, Real, Barca, Chelsea and maybe even Atletico that will be that for them.

Scoring fancy goals makes you good, but it doesn't make you the best in the world.

You will probably make similar statements for Falcao next year when he's running up the scoring vs Olympiakos.

p.s. Again, with your selective memory. I pump my chest and tell you exactly what is what first, listen to your rambling nonsense, then come back to rub it in when I'm proven right. I don't pump my chest after, I do it start to finish. You pump your chest then disappear from threads.

5. puertorricane

puertorricane Red Card

Feb 4, 2012
    Carolina PR
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

LOL WTF are you talking about you're in need of an english class cause i cant decipher what you are trying to say there.
    No premier league club is better than PSG so i dont know why you mention united, city or chelsea. Yes PSG can lose to barca, madrid or bayern but they also have the talent to beat all of those clubs. Is easy to select the field vs one club and then act like you're a genius.

[]__[]

6. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #306 GoodDead, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    I know English is not your strong suit. So to be nice I'll explain reeeeeeaaaaal slooooooow for youuuuu.
    I make strong claims first. You then talk garbage. I explain why you are well off. You ignore and make dumber claims. Then I'm proven right. Then I gloat. Then you leave to another thread to embarrass yourself on something else.

You realize I said PSG hasn't faced any one good from the top 4 leagues and said that they will advance as long as they get small teams or Manchester...I didn't say Manchester was better I put Manchester down. Again English is not your strong suit so hopefully you understand that I didn't group Manchester as a good team, because they are not.

And a candidate for the "Boo-Hoo" post of the year "It's easy to select the field against 1 team to make yourself look like a genius"
    Cry me a river. You reopen an old thread and argue one thing don't turn around at the end and say the deck is against you, you should have known that from the start.

7. puertorricane

puertorricane Red Card

Feb 4, 2012
    Carolina PR
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I understand english just find the problem is you cant write it. One again what top four leagues are you talking about. Italy is not a top league anymore, Spain is a three team league and Germany is a one team league.

Once again Chelsea is not a top team and and the only teams that are as strong as PSG right now are Real Madrid and Bayern. Those two are the only ones that can beat them other than those two PSG will beat any of the rest and can also compete with those two.

[]__[]

8. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #308 GoodDead, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    Clearly you understand English just fine and I can't write it.
    (One again,)
    Germany is a 1 team league..... Because Dortmund didn't make the CL final.
    (One again,)
    Chelsea is not a top team.... because they didn't win the Champions League 2 years ago, the Europa league last year and are first in England.
    (One again,)
    Italy is not a top league....What? and France is? Italy is not the dominating league of the mid 2000's but still a top league. News to anyone with a clue. Could have sworn France is still behind Portugal for 5th in the coefficients (OH NO! NOT THAT TOPIC YOU GOT DESTROYED ON FOR OVER 3 YEARS)

Your opinions are hysterically bad.

Face facts PSG will be lucky to get to the Semis. The QF will most likely be where they get eliminated. Zlatan will score a highlight of the night goal only for Cristiano to outdo him the next night:

EDIT: "Chelsea are not a top team".....but good enough to beat PSG! Not lucky enough to make the Semi's Back under the rock you go.

9. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Right, this thread has reached its expiration date