Edin Džeko @ AS Roma

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I've said my 2 pieces but that right there what you wrote is why it's important to be civilized, for us to be able to recognize a troll, have fun and then not take it any further than what it has to be. That's all. Good ol' civilization.

.Azulgrana. repped this.
  2. FWIWBiH#1

FWIWBiH#1 Red Card

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    Dzeko has done what the best out there would have been able to do with the hand he was dealt. One main thing I see overlooked in these conversations is that lack of rhythm, like dancing. If you dance dance dance dance to the music. if you dont dance for a long time or dance in short stretches you will not be as groovy as the guy who's been dancing all season. your hips are going to be all tight and shit.

thought i'd lighten the mood a bit. hopefully it worked.

3. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  4. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He actually said that himself -- that he "lost his rhythm" after being benched those first few times when he was playing well.

5. FWIWBiH#1

FWIWBiH#1 Red Card

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    it only makes sense. I would be sad if i danced in the goal 4 times and then the next ballroom dance i was benched for a shorter alternative.

6. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Even if I posted his post history, it served him right to understand that his arguments are full of holes. Then he goes off on tangents.. Then pm's me to go kill myself and the war victim comment... No one is even directly quoting him.. He is simply lurking and picking at the posts he wants to respond to.

7. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Just noticed that two of Tevez's and Aguero's goals are penalties, so without penalties they have 9 and 10 goals. What happened to them this season, they really sucked compared to the previous season.

DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  9. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Tevez was decent but Aguero has been a living disaster this season. He looked like a 5 million euro player at best. Absolutely no one is criticizing him for this season but he has by far been City's worst player. Poor poor season.

10. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    It's hard to criticize a player that had 3 injuries this season, dude. Unlucky for Aguero, that's all.

11. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    but he only missed 6 games due to injuries. The first 3 games he missed were the first 3 games of the season

12. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ******** Aguero. He plays 90 minutes no matter how he plays. If Dzeko got a knee injury, he'd be on bench the entire season, we all know it.

13. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'll give Aguero the benefit of the doubt that he had a poor season due to those injuries.

Two knees and a hamstring will mess up consistency, imo.

DadoIsNumeroUno and Sudžuka repped this.
  14. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Agreed but so can getting punished for scoring goals by getting benched the next game.

anticule repped this.
  15. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Apperantly he was also going through a divorce.

Sudžuka, .Azulgrana. and anticule repped this.
  16. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Apperantly he was also going through a divorce.

17. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Imagine if Dzeko was going through what Aguero went through. Injures then divorce he would be a train wreck he would probably hide under a rock! Nigga needs more Ibra!

18. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'm pretty sure dodging grenades and risking getting killed by playing football at a young age takes much more guts than playing through a divorce, but that's just me.

Djerzelez, .Azulgrana. and Borac repped this.
  19. Borac

Borac Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

x100

can you morons please stfu?? edin's played through a ********ing war and later on in his career has adapted in every playing setting and playing style, whether it was teplice, wolfsburg, city, or the bosnian national team. city's best striker this season, by far better than aguero. talk all you want but dzeko still shits on aguero and tevez on the national level.

BHF, Djerzelez and DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  20. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Apparently he'd hide under a rock if he was going through a divorce. A dude that had the balls to play football during his people's genocide.

Borac repped this.
  21. Borac

Borac Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    dzeko's a machine, never gets injured, adapts to every playing style, hardly complains, when he does complain it's always for a good reason, he's a true man and player. aside from that he has done more charitable work than most players in his salary range. idk where people get this shit from..he's the last person to 'hide under a rock' if real shit went down. we're talking about a guy that proves everyone wrong when people write him off. so little respect from some bosnians for a guy that has racked up 7 goals and 4 assists in 5 matches so far in the qualifiers, our alltime top goalscorer and most accomplished forward since independence.

BH Fanatico and DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  22. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    without him we wouldn't have made it past Greece, fact. and you're right, I don't remember seeing him once getting injured. And there's no reason for a girl divorcing him either.. so he wouldn't even be in that position to begin with loool.

23. ValterBayern

ValterBayern Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I let A LOT of stuff go on this forum because that's my style and mentality. I'm not here to babysit or preach to anyone. You guys know that I don't even like banning members unless they're truly trolling or looking for trouble. I know that arguments and conversations get heated sometimes. Chances are if you're on a football forum, you have some degree of intelligence ( ;) ) , however, this has gone too far even for me.

Like Hadzjia said, please keep it civilized and calm. No need to get into personal back and forth. If you have a problem, message me directly.

24. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Last time I checked Dzeko wasn't dodging grenades and risking his life while playing this season at City.

Comparing playing as world class striker for Man City in 2012/2013 and playing football as a kid is really baffling. Dzeko was like 7 years old in 1992, he barely knew what was really going on, as he himself has said.

And who are you guys kidding, Dzeko is sensitive as shit. Several of you have mentioned how he is a confidence player and needs that backing to do well. Now all of a sudden he is a cold hard machine.

BH Fanatico repped this.
  25. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dzeko was a little kid during the war, what the ******** did he know about the world? Kids still find ways to enjoy themselves. Dzeko is super sensitive stop making him seem like a cold-hearted ************************. He has looked really depressed at times this year.