Edin Džeko @ AS Roma

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    It's just a a stat that EPL index had back in Feb. They compared the five strikers and Dzeko won.

2. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    When I watch Dzeko in the Wolfsburg days he seemed more fit physically and in much sharper shape. I really wish he would get in better physical shape right now. That little bit extra speed, strength and stamina would do so much for him. He seems a bit more....soft now.

I want Dzeko to play the type of football where his quality cant even be questioned anymore. Like he used to.

EDIT:

Oh Lord...

MONACO TARGET MAN CITY PAIR DZEKO AND TEVEZ

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/monaco-target-man-city-pair-dzeko-and-tevez-3958044

anticule repped this.
  3. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    jesus, that is crazy.

4. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lmao @ this shit.

Sacked Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini sealed his fate as far back as September, it has been revealed.
    The Daily Mail says the Italian’s fractured relationship with his own players was at the core of his dismissal from the Etihad Stadium and Mancini never had a chance once he had taken on Joe Hart in the wake of their Champions League defeat at Real Madrid.

Staying in London following Saturday’s FA Cup final defeat, several spent much of the time sending messages to reporters outside trying to find out if their manager had been sacked.

One message from a first-team player simply asked: "Is it time to put the champagne on ice?"

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-city-players-happy-see-mancini-gone-3957760#.UZUmdKKG28A

5. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    To top it off Mancini is the manager they want....

6. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dzeko, please do what's best for you and not for Amra and your bank account...

7. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He's already filthy rich, I really don't understand why he can't just go to the club he likes the most and not worry about the money. I hope he does. It's not like he'll be getting a small salary wherever he ends up.

8. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    yeah, because that't exactly the truth. :confused:

I didn't diss Bosnian war victims, I am not an embarrassment to the Turkish people and I consider myself as a Turk, not as a Serb or another race.

The fact that you, the biggest Dzeko fanboy on this forum, can't accept my different opinion is an embarrassment for the Bosnians on this forum. I do not have problems with Bosnians at all, I like most of them. I never said Dzeko sucked, or that he is dumb Bosnian shite, I just don't find him better than Tevez.

You can't accept my opinion and are/were going completely off topic by naming my race, and other things that are not related to football, which is pretty pathetic.

Again, I have no problems with Bosnians and Dzeko fanboys, but I have a different opinion about Dzeko. Agree or disagree, I don't care.

9. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You do realize no one cares what you have to say anymore. Leave.

anticule repped this.
  10. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And you do realize that some are still talking about me? I must caught the attention here.

11. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Why are you still here? Let me explain how you mocked a war victim.

You took the time to look up my name in this forum (because he is addressing me by my first name--gotta love it, what a fan). My information of where I'm from is here as well. You specifically posted
    You know where I'm from and what my country has been through. The entire conversation through my p/m's is SICKENING. You have no taste or class.

Btw, no one directly quoted you here, so you are lurking again.

It would be right for you to leave and not come back. Thank you.

Sarajevsko Pivo and ABiH12 repped this.
  12. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    He deserves to get banned For doing that to anitcule

ABiH12, DadoIsNumeroUno and anticule repped this.
  13. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    It's up to a mod if he wants to take further action. I feel it's ban worthy as well.

14. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yea, ******** him. No better than that Greek dude who mocked the genocide.

ABiH12 repped this.
  15. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hey you guys want to stop acting like little children?

When I said ignore him 20 pages ago what the ******** did you guys do?

You didn't ignore him.

When I told you the second time to ignore him 10 page ago what did you guys do?

You didn't ignore him.

Seriously what do you guys expect when you keep throwing around shit and keep digging it up something that should have died after the first 5 pages. I could go post by post and pin point exactly where this all went wrong, but guess what? I'm ********ing lazy.

So, this is my last warning to you guys to knock this shit off. Otherwise I will have to go and get admin powers and keep this shit in order which I don't want to do. I rejected the last offer for admin status because I personally would rather talk about football like you guys have been doing just fine for the last couple of pages than argue about childish internet ego problems.

Sock already brought this up what you reap what you sow. Some of your guyses tones on here need to be brought wayyyy down.

Another thing, Sk7 whatever your name is, if you want to talk about football keep it civilized. No need to PM anyone about anything stupid, whether you did it or not I don't care. But keep it civilized. Use actual sentences, stats, shit like that. Opinionated arguments will not get you far here as you have already experienced.

I've had my fun already but this is turning sad. So, again - last warning: KNOCK IT OFF EVERYONE. No more encouraging or baiting or showing what the PM said or any of that. Anticule your on a yellow last thing we need is for you to get a red for something idiotic.

I'll repeat it again for everyone to read clear as daylight - K N O C K I T O F F

natenate101 and dark knight repped this.
  16. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Well, I would like to accept your post, hadzija. I really would. However when someone keeps coming at you, saying hurtful things, it's not easy to just give away. His opinionated arguments are why everyone called him
    out. He would not stop and hit me with more pm's.

Hercegorštak, ABiH12 and Sudžuka repped this.
  17. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Then put him on the ignore list like what's his face from the Dortmund section did to you. I'm not trying to single you out because it's not just you, but this seriously needs to be cooled out NOW.

There is not ifs, ands, or buts. YellowCoke isn't here anymore, we don't need to all turn into YC to fill that missing-uneeded gap of juvenile behavior.

natenate101 and BH Fanatico repped this.
  18. .Azulgrana.

.Azulgrana. Red Card

Aug 2, 2012
    I've reported him to a super mod. Some things should be dealt with quite soon, thankfully.

Move on now.

ABiH12 and Sudžuka repped this.
  19. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Ok, did you not read through anything I just said?

20. .Azulgrana.

.Azulgrana. Red Card

Aug 2, 2012
    Right and you made some good points which I agree with but something needed action taking now about it so this thread could move off that topic and s7kru no longer keeps coming back here to only build more steam which would mean we're going nowhere really.

He's been given a forum ban from here, he won't be around this section anymore but he's free to frequent the rest of the site.

21. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Well then if we are going to be fair to everyone, whatever the actions are taken against s7kru should be taken against myself and a couple of others on this forum for instigating the situation.

It's not about "Oh this guy is bothering us, let's call super mod".

It's about "Oh this guy is bothering us let's deal with him in a civilized manner."

22. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Can we get back to Tevez vs Džeko please. :)

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  23. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    These mods are this forum are pathetic to the highest level. This is why rest of Europe spits on Americans an their ideologies.

24. .Azulgrana.

.Azulgrana. Red Card

Aug 2, 2012
    I agree that our guys aren't short of blame either because they kept pushing him on and someone like s7kru is obviously going to take things personally and make ridiculous comments about war victims and users' wives like he has done in the past on here. Best to ignore him if he doesn't want to take your footballing opinions seriously. He'll leave us alone but people kept dragging him back into it by quoting/mentioning him in their posts.

All I did was tell the super mod what he messaged anticule and how he keeps fishing whenever someone here throws bait (which wasn't right either). I didn't influence his decision in any way or suggest he be banned because I hate to see members banned, but that was the super mod's decision alone. All we can do is inform the super mod and let him decide when someone is causing enough problems. It's s7kru's problem for taking it so personally as much as it is the problem of those who kept bringing him back here when they know he can't handle normal debates.

It would help much more obviously if we had a moderator who was active daily to deal with these issues before they drag on to 10s of 20s of pages in threads like this one, but unfortunately Valter is busy with school and work so he can't be on all the time.

25. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Oh Sock... You and your one liners.

CookmySock repped this.