Edin Džeko @ AS Roma

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Looks like we're going to have to agree to disagree

2. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol at Serie A being on par with Ligue 1
    Milan and Juve both would tear PSG,Lyon,Bordeaux apart

Sudžuka repped this.
  3. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    PSG>Milan and Juve...

The only reason I would like for Dzeko to go to PSG is because he could follow in Susic's footsteps there. The main target i wish for him to play at would be either Chelsea or Arsenal, but Man City likely won't sell him to n EPL team so Bayern Munich might be more realistic.

Either, he needs to leave City this summer. He has been mistreated way too long and needs to move forward with his career, he isn't getting any younger.

4. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    City will sell him this summer.

The writing is on the wall and has been for a while. Mancini will get replaced and Taxi man is looking like he will implement a Barca style program which in my opinion is extremely foolish.

Tiki taka doesn't work in the EPL. Other then Milan this year, 2 English teams have stopped Barca dead in their tracks.

Chelsea won't buy him. Their eyes have been elsewhere (Hamburg).

Arsenal might be in contention considering neither of their strikers have been capable. In fact Arsenal might be a good destination for Edin considering how they use their wing players. Walcott and Wilshere are excellent players and future stars for England. And they will have 70 not 75 to spend.

Inter won't buy him because they don't have money nor a midfield to support him.

Juve won't buy him considering they brought in two strikers.

PSG won't buy him with what they have set up with Ibra and Lavezzi.

Borussia has already said they are very interested.

The only two realistic landing spots for him are BD and Arsenal. Both of which are fine. For those of you that think Arsenal won't have CL next year; wait until the end of the season before you say that because history is on Arsene's side and I think it would be a huge mistake for Arsenal to fire him. People talk about how Arsenal have sold all their best players but look at where they are now, the big three Cesc, Nasri and Clichy out of those three Cesc is the only one to have shown to be top quality. Nasri is likely to be sold this summer and Clichy has been in and out of form for the past two seasons.

CookmySock repped this.
  5. Pjanic2Dzeko

Pjanic2Dzeko Member+

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I'd like a move to Dortmund the most for Dzeko, but Arsenal would be fine too. Anywhere else seems pretty unlikely at this point. He would be the best fit at those two teams IMO.

Dortmund is already pretty good as they are. Adding Dzeko (a better version of Lewandowski) would be sexy.

6. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  7. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    Edin Dzeko can be the key for Manchester City

The Bosnian striker has never really established himself in Manchester City's first team, and could well leave in the summer, but right now he is the man that City should play around going forward.

From the moment that Sergio Aguero arrived at Manchester City, Edin Dzeko must have known that he would face a tough time trying to nail down a regular starting place at the club. Along with Carlos Tevez and Mario Balotelli, City had four top class strikers to go into a maximum of two slots, and even with Tevez and Balotelli's various indiscretions, Dzeko has never really been considered as a starter under Roberto Mancini.

However as the season inches toward its climax, Manchester City have found the men they relied on the bring them the title last year have struggled to replicate their performances, with Yaya Toure and David Silva drifting in and out of games, and Sergio Aguero struggling with fitness and form. With Balotelli now at AC Milan, and Tevez also out of nick, Dzeko has recently become a regular starter, and he has shown again that given the chance he will score goals.

In their last seven league matches, Dzeko has started six times and scored six goals. Despite only starting eleven league games this season, Dzeko is City's top scorer in the competition, notching a quarter of all their goals in the Premiership this season.

Whether starting or coming off the bench, Dzeko has been a threat, and the Bosnian has one of the best goals per minute ratios in the division.

Whether or not City consider him to be good enough for the club in the long term, he is the man they should look to play for in the final few weeks of the season.

They have an excellent chance of winning the FA cup, and should at least be able to nail down second place in the league. Dzeko would be a star at most teams around Europe, and is the man in form at City.

Mancini should use him as the route to success in their remaining matches, starting with Chelsea’s visit this weekend.

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/02/22/nh-edin-dzeko-can-be-the-key-for-manchester-city/

Sarajevsko Pivo repped this.
  8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Arsenal is the last place Dzeko will go, you have a better chance of getting a few coins out of a gypsy than Arsene Wagner's purse. Arsenal is set up like a for profit corporation which only cares about large dividends instead of titles. It took them 2 years to agree with Theo on a contract and Dzeko's current contract is still double his. Dortmund is a viable option but Inter looks better in my opinion, contrary to what many think, Inter does have money, they've shown interest in him and they need a striker. They just lost Milito for a year with a knee injury.

9. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Inter is building a new team.
    This is true.
    but they need a lot of work and good coaching

10. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol at too slow. What the fnck are you people smoking that Dzeko is too slow? Have you seen Higuain or Benzema?You do realize that speed is not a necessity with this Real squad? You do realize that what our ST's lack right now, Dzeko could put them both down the pecking order with Morata behind Dzeko?

He's perfect for us. A strong ST that can head balls in from Di Maria and Marcelo. That can play with Ronaldo coming down the centre. I'm glad Azulgrana is posting now (coming from the other demon club), because no one likes my opinion of him going to Real besides Nina.

Mou likes him. He'll play CL all the time. He'll play for the best club in the world.

.Azulgrana. and Sarajevsko Pivo repped this.
  11. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    That would be awesome. Dzeko at Real Madrid and gets the number 9.

ABiH12 and anticule repped this.
  12. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Well Arsenal will be inserted with a 70 million fund so they do have a shot at Dzeko unless they go for Cavani? But I do not see them putting nearly all that money on just one player. Arsenal wants to win an I believe this is last chance (next season) for Wenger to prove it so this is why I see them getting Dzeko an other players along with him.

13. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    arsenal..cavani ...lol

cause even cavani came out and said he wouldnt go there

ABiH12 repped this.
  14. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Money does strange things to people one year Ronaldo said he will not be leaving United at all then next year he started talking about going to Real an it happened soon after that. Also I'm just throwing his name out there that's all they could go for him or Falcao.

Oooh look Wenger is talkin about Falcao an 80 million pound move for him!

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/23/arsen...l-could-buy-80million-radamel-falcao-3510731/

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/...gets-big-money-move-for-radamel-falcao-022313

This is exactly the point I was trying to make an look there is truth to it. Also 80 million pound deal! That is even to much for Cavani and Falcao.

Also there are people come on on these article website an on forums who are saying that Cavani might not be good in England. And they went on to say if Dzeko was a Napoli that he would be drilling the same out of goals or even greater.

15. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I don't even have to explain why top players like Falcao and Cavani will not go to Arsenal.

ABiH12 repped this.
  16. Pjanic2Dzeko

Pjanic2Dzeko Member+

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Dzeko to Real Madrid ain't happening lol

17. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Makes me wonder do you even have a reason....

An you can say the same thing about Dzeko to Real there is no need for anyone here to explain are selves about such a silly move.

Also to just note, I could care less if Falcao or Cavani go to Arsenal. The only thing I was going off is money simply as that.

18. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Every year goal.com writes an article about arsenal spending big money but they never do and I don't see it happening this year either.

19. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I never even go it from Goal.com I got it from other articles and Wenger is clearly coming out and saying such things as well. Because he is feeling the pressure of getting sacked because he hasn't won shit in a long time so his thick headed idiotic will have to spend big now to get 3 good players I do not think he will go for 1 good one because that will be a stupid move for him.

20. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    It's not up to him whether they spend it's up to the arsenal board members who have to have a majority ruling to authorize transfer money, and those cheap bastards won't agree to spend.

ABiH12 repped this.
  21. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    An yet those are the same people that are pressuring Wenger to win. So you should ask yourself don't you think I already know that and you should asked yourself I should have known what he (as in I) was talking about when I said Wenger hasn't won shit an this is his last chance (next year) to improve himself an win something.

22. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Dude, What the fück are you talking about?

23. .Azulgrana.

.Azulgrana. Red Card

Aug 2, 2012
    Falcao or Cavani is very unrealistic unless a spectacular change happend and the Arsenal board gave Wenger over 50M to spend in one transfer window, that won't happen.

ABiH12 repped this.
  24. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    They have given him 70 million pounds to spend man.

You are incapable of understanding so there is no reason to continue.

25. .Azulgrana.

.Azulgrana. Red Card

Aug 2, 2012
    They didn't. He only spent 23M last summer before van Persie left, who's fee helped finance moves for Cazorla and Monreal.

ABiH12 repped this.