Edin Džeko @ AS Roma

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Why wouldnt Dzeko take a paycut to go to a team thats gonna be in the Champions League every year, has a chance to win the Bundesliga every year, and a chance to win the German cup every year? City proved they cant hack it with the big boys in the Champions League. They keep struggling with an absolute great roster. Dortmund is stable and has a great coach. A lot of talent that is young and seem committed to Dortmund. Seems pretty appealing to me.

Bosnian Diamond and .Azulgrana. repped this.
  2. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Because City has a bigger image. He's not going back. He will only move forward to a bigger club.

ABiH12 repped this.
  3. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I do agree about the image part but Dortmund seems promising. They are capable of turning into a top of the line club. Going there would allow him to play quite often which would be great when it comes to NT games cuz he'll be in top form. He already tore the Bundesliga apart on a team with less talent then Dortmund. I would like Dzeko to stay in the prem league but Dortmund and Madrid are the only other places I want him to go. I would say Bayern but they have Mandzuka and Gomez and want to get Lewandowski. Bayerns not stupid to waste money on strikers when they should stock up on defenders.

4. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Dortmund have been clearly open about it in wanting Dzeko and would give him playing time every match. And Man City will not sell Dzeko to anyone in the EPL they've also made this clear, obviously unless someone offers a big chunk of money for him somewhere around 25 million pounds but I do not see that happening only unless Liverpool sell Luis Suarez which his price tag will be around 30-40 million pounds easy then Liverpool wouldn't hesitate to get Dzeko for 25 million.

Another team would be Tottenham but they aren't really doing anything an I do not see Dzeko wanting to go there unless they bring him promising players. Arsenal would be a good fit for Dzeko too but Wenger will not spend 25 million that would be a record fee for Arsenal haha.

5. BuDo_F

BuDo_F Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Motown
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [youtube]dkiPdNw1Q4I[youtube]

6. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    1354131749049.jpg

Just kidding, you embedded it wrong.

7. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013

CookmySock repped this.
  8. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

That is the only thing good about this Man City squad they all have interesting, crazy personalities (if its true) or maybe someone writes it so they act like this? But anyways if it is true then this will all die off next year because other much more serious will probably come in an not do shit.

Sudžuka repped this.
  9. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Comment on the vid:

lol.

Sarajevsko Pivo repped this.
  10. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lmao.

11. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    So many articles are saying that dzeko is leaving in summer, I think he might go to inter

12. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    They don't have any money. Especially since they let Sneijder walk for so little.

13. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    City know he's valuable. he's staying 75% unless a big club like Chelsea/Real/Arsenal/Liverpool/etc open it up.

14. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I think he leaving 100%, he was scoring consistently lately and Mancini benched him for tevez

15. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yea I think it's a sure think he will be leaving. And lately they just said that Arsenal will be funded 75million pounds this summer to spend. So It looks like Arsenal will be in the hunt for Dzeko for sure they always shown interested in him. If Dzeko was smart he would have went to Arsenal first thing instead of gay ass Man City.

16. .Azulgrana.

.Azulgrana. Red Card

Aug 2, 2012
    Inter would be a pointless move, he can do better than that.

anticule and CookmySock repped this.
  17. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Arsenal wont be even in the champions league, he would be better off at Dortmund

18. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Like what?

19. .Azulgrana.

.Azulgrana. Red Card

Aug 2, 2012
    Bayern, Chelsea, Juventus, Dortmund, PSG, any of these are easily better moves right now than Inter.

anticule repped this.
  20. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Bayern don't need him, the two Marios are good enough. Chelsea has Ba and want Falcao. Dortumnd and Juventus won't pay the price, they're cheap. Inter and Serie A are a better option than PSG and ligue 1 in my opinion. Inter need a striker and they do have money, they just didn't want to over pay Sneijder who wasn't playing.

21. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Real as well. We need a big striker to hold up play.

22. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I love Dzeko, but he's not good enough for Real and he isn't suited for la liga

CookmySock repped this.
  23. .Azulgrana.

.Azulgrana. Red Card

Aug 2, 2012
    Gomez is leaving this summer and Dzeko is overall a better player than Mandzukic so I'd say he starts there.

Chelsea might not get Falcao so Dzeko would be a strong alternative and he is better than Ba.

Dortmund can still get him if Dzeko takes a pay cut and Juventus is most certainly willing to pay a fair sum. I'm hearing they want Alexis Sanchez who hasn't done well in Spain for close to 30M. Dzeko won't even cost that much.

Inter isn't a better destination than PSG right now apart from name and history. They are simply not a top club anymore since Mourinho left, just like Liverpool since Benitez left. I wouldn't want to see Dzeko in that ugly Nerazzuri kit, either.

Of course he is good enough for Real. We all saw Adebayor deemed good enough and do well there a couple years ago. Dzeko is a good option for them. He'd fight more than Benzema does for his spot and Higuain is surely not going to stick around.

anticule repped this.
  24. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I don't think they will sell their most expensive purchase in bundas history and hes a german national too.

He would be a good option if they don't get falcao, but if they paid that much for torres what makes you think they wont for Falcao.

Juventus will most likely purchase Stevan Jovetic, they've wanted him for a long time, and Serie A teams can only purchase one non-EU citizen per year. Again he would have to take an unrealistically high pay cut to join Dortmund which wouldn't make sense in my opinion

Inter is in a better league and will be back in the champion league, I don't see how they aren't a top club, they won the champion league in 2010, not too long ago.

Not fast enough for to play at Real

25. .Azulgrana.

.Azulgrana. Red Card

Aug 2, 2012
    So because Gomez is a German international, he can't be sold? Check out the news. It's very likely he's leaving because Hoeness and others have been commenting on it. Lewandowski might be joining Bayern this summer as well so Gomez is pretty much gone.

The Falcao issue isn't Chelsea paying the money or not, but Falcao wants to stay another season at Atletico according to him. Everyone wants him to stay as well so it'd be difficult to take him off Atleti's hands. But I said Dzeko is a good alternative for him if they don't get him.

Juventus are still interested in Dzeko as well as other forwards so your Jovetic claims are not true, at least not yet. He could still go there. And I don't see why Dortmund doesn't make sense, it'd be a great move for him in my opinion.

I think Ligue 1 is close to being par at Serie A, at worst, right now. The Italian league has been losing its best players to France in the past two years as well and that can bode well for such a claim that it's better. I said Inter aren't a top club since Mourinho left which was in 2010, and it's true. Just look at how many coaching changes, personnel fiascos, and amount of players they've signed/sold since. Not very many recognizable names left from that Treble team.

Not fast enough for Real? As if Higuain and Benzema are faster than him? Come on.

bosna10 repped this.